"The Space Station Situation" is the seventy-second episode of the Disney Junior animated series, Miles from Tomorrowland. It premiered on May 7, 2018 and is the eighteenth episode in the third season.
Miles and his friends travel back in time to prevent the International Space Station from getting stuck in the future, with help from the astronauts on board.
- Justin Felbinger as Miles Callisto
- Dee Bradley Baker as M.E.R.C.
- Fiona Bishop as Loretta Callisto
- Ivy Bishop as Mirandos
- Issac Brown as Haruna Kitumba
- Sam Lavagnino as Blodger Blopp
- Bill Nye as Professor Rubicon
- Scott Kelly as himself
- Jeanette Epps as herself
- Yvonne Cagle as herself
- Samantha Cristoforetti as herself
- Mikhail Kornienko as himself
- Holly Ridings as herself
- Randii Wessen as himself
- Diana Trujillo as herself
- Bobak Ferdowsi as himself
- Kevin Hand as himself
- This is the fourth half hour-length episode in the series, followed by "Galactech: Secrets of the Black Hole", "Galactech: The Mystery of the Dinosaurs", and "Connect and Protect".
- This is the first time the episode premiered in space with the screening on the International Space Station.
- A special rendition of the Sherman Brothers song "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" performed by Matt Mahaffey, is heard in the credits of this episode.
- This episode feature a special closing sequence which shows all of the technology created by NASA.
- This is the episode reveals that it takes place in the year 2118. As stated by Loretta "The ISS stops operating hundreds of years ago."
- Majority of the guest stars in this episode are real Astronauts/Cosmonaut and Engineers from NASA.
- It is also revealed that NASA is affiliated to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.