Miles and his friends travel back in time to prevent the International Space Station from getting stuck in the future, with help from the astronauts on board.
- Justin Felbinger as Miles Callisto
- Dee Bradley Baker as M.E.R.C.
- Fiona Bishop as Loretta Callisto
- Ivy Bishop as Mirandos
- Issac Brown as Haruna Kitumba
- Sam Lavagnino as Blodger Blopp
- Bill Nye as Professor Rubicon
- Scott Kelly as himself
- Jeanette Epps as herself
- Yvonne Cagle as herself
- Samantha Cristoforetti as herself
- Mikhail Kornienko as himself
- Holly Ridings as herself
- Randii Wessen as himself
- Diana Trujillo as herself
- Bobak Ferdowsi as himself
- Kevin Hand as himself
- This is the fourth half hour-length episode in the series, followed by "Galactech: Secrets of the Black Hole", "Galactech: The Mystery of the Dinosaurs", and "Connect and Protect".
- This is the first time the episode premiered in space with the screening on the International Space Station.
- A special rendition of the Sherman Brothers song "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" performed by Matt Mahaffey, is heard in the credits of this episode.
- This episode feature a special closing sequence which shows all of the technology created by NASA.
- This is the episode reveals that it takes place in the year 2118. As stated by Loretta "The ISS stops operating hundreds of years ago."
- Majority of the guest stars in this episode are real Astronauts/Cosmonaut and Engineers from NASA.
- It is also revealed that NASA is affiliated to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.