"The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse" is the second segment of the seventy-sixth episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It premiered on May 12, 2019 alongside "Pizza Party", and is the second segment of the twentieth episode in the fourth season.
Star searches for a way to defeat Mina and her Solarian Warriors.
Hekapoo takes the group to The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse, a small speakeasy style joint where people come to get away from magic and power hungry leaders (things which both Moon and Eclipsa fulfill). With nothing else to do, Hekapoo and Eclipsa resign themselves while Moon, Star and Marco voice their displeasure of the things that are still happening outside. Star herself refuses to forgive Moon and goes off with Marco attempting to comfort her. Eclipsa reveals to Moon that she knows she was the one who hired Rhombulus to free Globgor and also learns that the Solarian Soldiers, which were powered by Moon, do not have any weaknesses. Moon having accepted that she caused much of the conflicts happening accepts Eclipsa's suggestion of fighting back.
Mina has all the Monsters in Mewni gathered with the intent to knock them off a cliff into the ocean. However, she is dissatisfied as Globgor is not there and decides to hold off until they find him. River and Eddie carry his body through the forest in a desperate attempt to get to the Sanctuary. Inside the monster temple, Janna checks on the wounded and witnesses Quirky Guy succumb to his wounds by exploding, scaring the others. Back at the Tavern, Star voices her displeasure of magic and tells Marco that life would be better off without it. Glossaryck reveals his presence with pudding and Star frustratingly climbs into his eyeball just as Moon was about to talk to her.
Star ends up in Glossaryck's realm and reveals that she will go into the magic realm and utter the whispering spell so that all magic will be gone. Glossaryck takes her to the "Grandma Room" and is visited by the past queens and sees that her tapestry is finished: showing that she gets rid of magic and saves Mewni. However, Marco is absent from the picture, upsetting her. Glossaryck tells her that Marco will return home, but that he will die as he is made of magic. Accepting that Toffee was right, Star returns to the tavern and tells Marco that they will destroy the magic.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Esmé Bianco as Eclipsa Butterfly
- Keith David as Glossaryck
- Abby Elliott as Janna Ordonia
- Grey DeLisle as Moon Butterfly
- Zosia Mamet as Hekapoo
- Amy Sedaris as Mina Loveberry
- Jenny Slate as Pony Head
- Alan Tudyk as River Butterfly
- Eric Bauza as Mouse Waiter
- Rhys Darby as Eddie
- Dana Davis as Kelly
- Mark Gagliardi as Quirky Guy
- Michael C. Hall as Toffee
- Eddie Perino as Tavern Patron
- Fred Tatasciore as Buff Frog, Pool Playing Dog, Slug Patron
- Kari Wahlgren as Meteora Butterfly
- The episode's title is a reference to The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, the second book in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
- According to Hekapoo, many people from different dimensions come to this dimension to escape magic-related issues and power-hungry rulers.
- Star decides to destroy magic after all the trouble it has caused in her life.
- This is the last episode where the ending theme, 'Shining Star' plays on the end credits.
- Inside Glossaryck's eye, Star meets several of her Butterfly family predecessors.
- Toffee's exclamation of "Surprise!" is reused from "Storm the Castle".
- Mina wanting to shove the monsters off a cliff is similar to "Starstruck" when she wanted to shove off the citizens of Echo Creek off a ledge.