Anne is excited that their plan is coming together to defeat Andrias, until she mentions that the frogs, toads and newts are all working together. It is revealed that all three species have never liked one another and that having them all agree to fight together in one day would be difficult. However, Anne is nonplussed at the idea as she believes that her incredible ability to act as a mediator will win out, though Sasha has her own doubts. The toads and newts arrive lead by Tritonio and Beatrix, respectively, and are quick to mock each other and the frogs, particularly Hop Pop. Anne suggests that they all simply come inside the bunker and talk and they reluctantly agree.
Anne tries to get them to hear each other's ideas, but Beatrix's comes off as belligerent, Tritonio's is nonsensical and neither refuses to listen to Hop Pop. Anne next suggests having all three nations do a series of team building exercises, but they all devolve into internal arguments until eventually everyone starts fighting with one another. All three nations round each other up and proceed to start a war of their own; causing Anne to use her blue gem ability to stop the fight. She chastises everyone for not listening to one another and not taking the war seriously and leaves everyone feeling guilty. Anne humorously cries over her failure, but Sasha comforts her.
Hop Pop, Tritonio and Beatrix suddenly come in with a plan wherein Beatrix's forces distract Andrias' front guard while everyone else captures the music box. Anne and Sasha love the idea, as it reminds them of a movie Marcy showed them, and congratulate the three for finally working together. Just then, Mother Olm arrives and informs everyone that King Andrias is starting his invasion that night instead of later. With a new devotion towards trying to save the world, the frogs, newts and toads finally get ready and collect their equipment to finally bring Andrias' forces to an end. Sprig asks Anne if they should mention Apothecary Gary and his mind-controlled village is involved, but Anne suggests mentioning it later.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Matt Chapman as Tritonio Espada
- Anna Akana as Sasha Waybright
- Whoopi Goldberg as Mother Olm
- Kevin McDonald as Albus Duckweed
- Stephen Root as Mayor Toadstool
- Jack McBrayer as Toadie
- Troy Baker as Captain Grime
- Aisling Bea as Captain Beatrix
- Brian Maillard as Leopold Loggle
- Katie Crown as Ivy Sundew
- Matt Chapman as Purple Newt Soldier, Green Frog, Tan Toad Soldier
- Bill Farmer as Tan Newt Soldier
- Fred Tatasciore as Large Toad Soldier, Green Toad Soldier
- The title maybe a reference to The Hobbit film, Battle of the Five Armies.
- Mayor Toadstool and Albus Duckweed reveal that they have never liked each other.
- The movie that Anne and Sasha mention War of the Warlocks, is possibly a reference to War of the Worlds.
- It is revealed that the frogs, newts, and Toads have been in conflict for approximately nine hundred years.