The Three Caballeros are to perform at the club, but nobody knows that Donald was one of the Caballeros, so he tries to be the most important performer of the group by renaming himself "The Duck Formerly Known as Donald" (a parody of Prince).
|Episode introduction||"Right here on beautiful Downtown Main Street, it's Disney's House of Mouse!"|
|Mickey introduction||"And now, put your hands together for the mouse who made red shorts, yellow shoes, and white gloves a fashion statement: Mickey Mouse!"|
|Sponsor||"Today's entertainment courtesy of: The Three Caballeros (Featuring the Duck Formerly Known as Donald)"|
- Carlos Alazraqui as Panchito Pistoles
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake, J. Audubon Woodlore, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, "How To" Narrator, Smart Student
- Jim Cummings as Humphrey the Bear, The Censor Monkeys, Donald's Agent
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Nikita Hopkins as Chip Potts
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck
- Jerry Orbach as Lumiere
- Rob Paulsen - José Carioca
- Rod Roddy as Microphone Mike
- Ernie Sabella as Pumbaa
- Kevin Schon as Timon
- Kath Soucie as the Bimbettes
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- During the Three Caballeros soundtrack album sponsor, the four tracks listed are title references to other Disney songs as follows:
- Mickey interviews several Disney characters who appeared in the series on who is the third member of the Three Caballeros, and their answers are as follows (albeit none of them guessed it right (unless excluding Chip (whose answer was interrupted) and Pumbaa));
- Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum: Tweedle Dee says it's Grumpy, while Tweedle Dum says it's Sneezy.
- Goofy: On his first try, he mentions that there are seven of them. On his second try, he names "Cubby, Darlene, [and] Annette." Finally, Mickey gives a hint that the third Caballero wears a sailor shirt, leading Goofy to guess that it's Mickey.
- Chip and Mrs. Potts: Chip is about to answer ("I know! I know! I know! I-"), only to get abruptly interrupted. It was unknown what his answer was and therefore if he actually got it right or not.
- Timon and Pumbaa: Timon says its Simba, but Pumbaa thought it was Donald Duck (however, Mickey apparently overlooks Pumbaa's answer).
- The pufferfish that was part of Humphrey's fish stick (which J. Audubon Woodlore took and ate from him) looks exactly like the one from How to Wash Dishes (although, eating a pufferfish could be poisonous).
- This is the last episode to feature The Censor Monkeys.
- The Yo Yo Flamingo from Fantasia 2000 made a cameo when he and Clara Cluck cheer for Quackstreet Boys.
- When Lumiere asked Daisy if Donald had a sister, he was referring to Della Duck (who is also the mother of Huey, Dewey and Louie).