"The Walls Are Alive" is the thirty-third episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. It premiered on Disney Channel UK on February 3, 2020 and will premiere on Disney XD in the United States on June 14, 2021.
The Pups begin disappearing one by one, but who could be responsible?
Constantin comes over to complain about the noisy party the Dalmatians are having. When Dolly notices a full moon, she cuts the conversation short and suggests to everyone that they play reverse hide and seek. While messing with the light switch, they accidentally break it, resulting in the lights all over the house going out. Dawkins heads out to check on the power, but suddenly disappears. Convinced that the walls ate him, the Dalmatians all become scared. Eventually everyone disappears except for Dolly and Déjà Vu. Soon Déjà Vu is sucked away by the "walls", and Dolly discovers that an open ventilation shaft is sucking everything up and takes Dawkins' Princess Positron doll to rescue her siblings.
Dolly finds herself in a darkened room and sees all her siblings stuck to a wall and unable to move. A giant gust of wind continues to blow on them. Using Dylan's flashlight, Dolly uses the Princess Positron doll to pull herself over to a switch on the floor. Dolly turns it off and the lights come on. It is revealed that they are in Constantin's house, specifically a room that he was in the process of remodeling. The giant fan was to cool the wall, which was still covered in wet paint, and that the walls "breathing" was from a new sound system he installed. Dylan sneezes, due to his cat allergy, and the whole wall comes down. The Dalmatians return home to party, but the power goes out again, presumably by Constantin this time.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Kyle Soller as Dante
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Dallas
- Lauren Lindsay Donzis as Destiny and Déjà Vu
- Bert Davis as Diesel
- Maxwell Apple as D.J.
- Nikhil Parmar as Deepak
- Margot Powell as Princess Positron
- Rufus Jones as Constantin
- The Dalmatians' home is revealed to share the same ventilation system as Constantin's.
- This episode somewhat contradicts "It's My Party" with Déjà Vu admitting that she cannot think without her sisters, as opposed to wanting to be independent from them.
- The title card from Dal-Martians's used.
- A reference from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends episode, BLOOOOOO, The Amazing World Of Gumball episode, The Downer, Gravity Falls episode, The Inconveniencing, Chowder episode, Grubble Gum (episode), and the movies, Ghostbusters series and Monster House can be seen throughout the episode.