Wander watches his past self attempt scoot down the hill during the events of "The Picnic"
- Sylvia breaks the fourth wall when she says "We can't keep wasting our time watching past episodes...of our lives."
- This episode confirms that Wander was previously known as Tumbleweed, a fact that was first mentioned in "The Good Bad Guy". It is possible Wander could be thousands of years old or immortal.
- Apparently, Sylvia worked as a bounty hunter before she decided to join Wander on his travels, and even captured Wander at one point, a fact that she is not proud of but Wander already knew she was once bad.
- This episode shows how Wander and Sylvia first met.
- Wander and Sylvia visit the events of the past episodes including "The Picnic" and "My Fair Hatey"
- The scene where Wander meets Major Threat is played out exactly the same way as the opening scene from "The Picnic".
- When Wander sees Hater trapped in the spider web, it foreshadows the episode "The Search for Captain Tim".
- During the last time-travel sequence, a scene where a monkey in an astronaut outfit can be seen.
- Due to the design of the monkey's face, it's heavily implied that the monkey is supposed to be Lord Hater, and he was once an astronaut chimp from NASA before taking his role as the ruler of the Hater Army.
- This was probably a concept meant for the canceled third season as the end credits of "The End of The Galaxy" showed a space shuttle with monkeys screaming, reinforcing the notion of Lord Hater's backstory being one the major plot points intended for the, now cancelled, Season 3.
- Star Wars - At one point, Wander quotes the opening line of this film franchise.
- Wilbur and Orbble Wright are an obvious parody of Wilbur and Orville Wright who made the first airplane flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in 1903.
- Jack McBrayer as Wander
- April Winchell as Sylvia
- Piotr Michael as Major Threat
- Andy Bean as Oroble Wright
- Fuller Codon as Wilmur Wright
- Sam Riegel as Admiral Admirable
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.