Dunwyn's most famous paladin, and Duke Igthorn's brother, Sir Victor (aka the White Knight), pays a visit to King Gregor's court. But the White Knight bears a secret which makes him an easy target for extortion by Igthorn.
- Toadie's pronunciation of the word 'knight' ('kinnigit') is a reference to the French soldier who taunts King Arthur and his knights in Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
- Cavin: Can you tell me about the time you creamed the Parsnip of Palidor? Please?
Sir Victor: Patience, Cavin! First I must sally forth to slay a dragon or rescue a fair maiden! If I don't right at least three wrongs...I'm grouchy all day.
- Sir Victor: Surrender, fiend! I have the strength of ten! For my heart is pure, my cause is just and good shall ever trium-
Igthorn: Oh, PUT A CORK IN IT!
- Igthorn: You never were a match for me Vic! You and your perfect teeth! And your blonde hair! And your stupid voice!
- King Gregor: Welcome to Dunwyn, Sir Victor! Allow me to present my daughter Calla.
Sir Victor: Ah, her beauty is a beacon which doth outshine the very stars. [smiles as his eyes twinkle]
[Sir Victor takes Calla's hand and lightly kisses it, causing her to swoon and faint]
King Gregor: [Rushing over to attend to Calla] My word, does this happen often?
Sir Victor: Constantly...