"The White Knight" is the second segment of the thirty-sixth episode of the Adventures of the Gummi Bears. It premiered on November 12, 1988 alongside "Ogre Baby Boom", and is the second segment of the seventh episode in the fourth season.
Dunwyn's most famous paladin, and Duke Igthorn's brother, Sir Victor (aka the White Knight), pays a visit to King Gregor's court. But the White Knight bears a secret which makes him an easy target for extortion by Igthorn.
- Toadie's pronunciation of the word 'knight' ('kinnigit') is a reference to the French soldier who taunts King Arthur and his knights in Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
- Cavin: Can you tell me about the time you creamed the Parsnip of Palidor? Please?
Sir Victor: Patience, Cavin! First I must sally forth to slay a dragon or rescue a fair maiden! If I don't right at least three wrongs...I'm grouchy all day.
- Sir Victor: Surrender, fiend! I have the strength of ten! For my heart is pure, my cause is just and good shall ever trium-
Igthorn: Oh, PUT A CORK IN IT!
- Igthorn: You never were a match for me Vic! You and your perfect teeth! And your blonde hair! And your stupid voice!
- King Gregor: Welcome to Dunwyn, Sir Victor! Allow me to present my daughter Calla.
Sir Victor: Ah, her beauty is a beacon which doth outshine the very stars. [smiles as his eyes twinkle]
[Sir Victor takes Calla's hand and lightly kisses it, causing her to swoon and faint]
King Gregor: [Rushing over to attend to Calla] My word, does this happen often?
Sir Victor: Constantly...