"The Wizard of Dizz" is an episode from the fourth season of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is based on The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum and was released on DVD on June 11, 2013, along with two other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes, "The Golden Boo-Boo" and "Goofy's Gone", ten episodes of Minnie's Bow-Toons and a free download of the Minnie's Bow Maker digital book application.
After being swept up in a big wind, Minnie and Pluto end up in the silly but spectacular Land of Dizz. It's an amazing place with rainbow trees, butterfly bows, and friendly "Chipmunchkins", but what Minnie wants most is to get home. Together, she and her new friends, Scarecrow Goofy, Mickey the Tin Mouse, and Donald the Lion, set off to ask the wonderful Wizard of the Pink Crystal City to make their dreams come true. But, look out! Sneaky Witch Pete wants Minnie's magical, sparkly green shoes, and he's got a few tricks up his sleeve.
- Minnie Mouse as Dorothy Gale
- Pluto as Toto
- Goofy as Scarecrow
- Mickey Mouse as Tin Man
- Donald Duck as Cowardly Lion
- Pete as the Wicked Witch of the West
- Ludwig Von Drake as The Wizard
- Clarabelle Cow as Good Witch Glinda
- Daisy Duck as the Gate Keeper
- Chip 'N Dale as the Munchkins
- This episode was on DVD that came out on June 11, which was 3 months before the premiere on television.
- This is the first episode in which Minnie dreams.
- Although Toodles appears in the beginning while setting up the "Clubhouse Party" with everyone else, he does not show up in the finale song after Minnie returns home before the Hot Dog Dance starts.
- Pete was supposed to be a warlock, not a witch because he is a male.