The Wonderful Winter of Mickey Mouse is the first episode of the second season of The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse. It is also the first special of the series, beginning a cycle of four extended length episodes based on the four seasons of Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Join Mickey and the gang in these three winter tales about making snow, a cabin retreat, and ice skating.
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse, Snowflake Worker, Baby Parade Leader
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Minnie Mouse, Mickey Fan Girl
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Melvin, Buff, and Max
- Craig Robinson as Snowflake Boss
- Antonia Thomas as Narrator
- Paul Rudish as Crying Cloud, Smooching Kittens Owner, Walrus Judge, Bulldog Ice Skater
- Fred Tatasciore as Pink Elephant
- Daisy Duck (cameo)
- Chip and Dale (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Horace Horsecollar (cameo)
- Joe (cameo)
- Jenny (cameo)
- Thumper (cameo)
- Friend Owl (cameo)
- Pluto is the only member of the The Sensational Six not to appear.
- Contradicting the series' previous winter special, the Ducks and other birds are impervious to the cold (though to be fair, the Ducks don't suffer from the cold weather in other winter-themed shorts and episodes).
- This was released on Tony Anselmo's (the voice of Donald) 62nd birthday.
- Daisy appears in the third of the final story but with no lines.
- In the third story, Mickey and Minnie don't appear to know Goofy despite the second story showing Mickey and Goofy as friends.
- The second story's ski resort is located at Mineral King, the site of a cancelled Disney ski resort that would have housed what became the Country Bear Jamboree, which is referenced through the inclusion of the three animal heads.