FANDOM


  • Well, some heffalumps like Heff can stay evil so he'II never be Pooh's friend. Do you like him, his species and Stan Woozle as villains?

      Loading editor
    • No that’s not what I meant Hefflaumps aren’t evil at all from the beginning of Winnie the Pooh movies, Heff is a dimwitted heffalump who is more good, funny and silly than Pooh and have a more relationship with Pooh and his friends especially the three Hefflaump family he haven’t met them.

        Loading editor
    • How about some Heffalumps are evil and honey thieves like Heff despite his dimwitness? He's created to be a villain you know. Pooh's his enemy so no relationships.

        Loading editor
    • Elephant Trunk wrote:
      No that’s not what I meant Hefflaumps aren’t evil at all from the beginning of Winnie the Pooh movies,

      At least Heff's still a villain. Some villains are dimwits you know.

        Loading editor
    • DavidBrennan99 wrote:

      Elephant Trunk wrote:
      No that’s not what I meant Hefflaumps aren’t evil at all from the beginning of Winnie the Pooh movies,

      At least Heff's still a villain. Some villains are dimwits you know.

      No but Heff has changed somehow with a good thinking happy thoughts it’s like he’s keeping his beautiful smile.
        Loading editor
    • DavidBrennan99 wrote: How about some Heffalumps are evil and honey thieves like Heff despite his dimwitness? He's created to be a villain you know. Pooh's his enemy so no relationships.

      No Hefflaumps aren’t evil and honey thieves like Heff they are great to be best friends with Pooh and his pals and they are related together.
        Loading editor
    • Not Heff. He's still a villain and can at least some Heffalumps be evil and a villain like him and Pooh's enemy so never friend. Get it in your head and understand sense.

        Loading editor
    • At least Heff's still a villain Heffalump and Pooh's enemy despite Pooh's Heffalump Movie.

        Loading editor
    • Good Grief.

        Loading editor
    • Do you like Heff as a Heffalump villain? One thing to remember. To most villains, once a villain/enemy, always a villain/enemy. Which is mostly true. No denying.

        Loading editor
    • DavidBrennan99 wrote: Do you like Heff as a Heffalump villain? One thing to remember. To most villains, once a villain/enemy, always a villain/enemy. Which is mostly true. No denying.

      No please I don’t want that anymore it makes me worried, cause I’m talking making wonderful new characters in real life cartoons.
        Loading editor
    • Elephant Trunk wrote:

      DavidBrennan99 wrote: Do you like Heff as a Heffalump villain? One thing to remember. To most villains, once a villain/enemy, always a villain/enemy. Which is mostly true. No denying.

        Loading editor
    • Then accept that some Heffalumps like Heff are villain honey thieves then it ends. You should know better than say wrong things about Heff.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your Disney Movies Together