FANDOM


  • Seriously, I am a HUGE fan of this show ! You know, it's just pure awesomeness! Answer me back if you really want Disney to make a new season for the American Dragon Jake Long! I'm sure that once it has been broadcasted, it will be booming all over the globe !

      Loading editor
    • No. Disney's worst mistake was to go into the CGI game, resulting in thousands losing their jobs. Yes CGI is good, but what are those people going to do to support their families? Just something for you to think about.

        Loading editor
    • JayTehSpongetta
      JayTehSpongetta removed this reply because:
      Cursing
      14:46, June 2, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • ToyStoryFan123 wrote:
      No. Disney's worst mistake was to go into the CGI game, resulting in thousands losing their jobs. Yes CGI is good, but what are those people going to do to support their families? Just something for you to think about.

      Yeah, I agree with that. There's a ton of great shows Disney canceled early so this wasn't their biggest mistake.

        Loading editor
    • I hate reality TV shows and unfortunately that is what makes up most of what is on telivision today, what happend to all the good old cartoons like this and many others?

        Loading editor
    • American Dragon: Jake Long anime tv series is really good but people don't know because Disney didn't release this show carefully. Even I found this aniime tv series after 2013.

        Loading editor

    • i grew up with this show and would like it to countinou if there is a way for contact disney's creator plz with everybodys help i know we can make a miracle and american dragon jake long 's seasons will be still going as sheduled it should be 4 seasons but instead it was 2 :( plz everyone lets do something to change this ...

        Loading editor
    • Thedisneymillionare
      Thedisneymillionare removed this reply because:
      It was suggestive.
      14:33, July 27, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Jakelongjake wrote:


      i grew up with this show and would like it to countinou if there is a way for contact disney's creator plz with everybodys help i know we can make a miracle and american dragon jake long 's seasons will be still going as sheduled it should be 4 seasons but instead it was 2 :( plz everyone lets do something to change this ...

      I guess we could try

        Loading editor
    • It is a big mistake, hey Thedisneymillionare, how about using your Change.org account to create a petition to help the cause.

        Loading editor
    • It's not DIsney's worst mistake ever.  That's approaching Fairly OddParents-style hyperbole.  But it was a mistake, a decision that should not have been made.  The show was getting better and better in is last season, yet it was cancelled.  It had a promising premise that was coming full circle, yet it was cancelled.  Danny Phantom was cancelled in similar circumstances.  Despite all the pushback from many fans and Butch Hartman's urgings, it was cancelled.  All the sound and fury of the protest, that signified nothing.  There are petitions to bring back Danny Phantom.  There should also be ones to restore American Dragon Jake Long as well.

      I refer to Danny Phantom as a bit of an analogy here about the course of actions fans should have took.  

        Loading editor
    • Timmy fenton wrote:
      It's not DIsney's worst mistake ever.  That's approaching Fairly OddParents-style hyperbole.  But it was a mistake, a decision that should not have been made.  The show was getting better and better in is last season, yet it was cancelled.  It had a promising premise that was coming full circle, yet it was cancelled.  Danny Phantom was cancelled in similar circumstances.  Despite all the pushback from many fans and Butch Hartman's urgings, it was cancelled.  All the sound and fury of the protest, that signified nothing.  There are petitions to bring back Danny Phantom.  There should also be ones to restore American Dragon Jake Long as well.

      I refer to Danny Phantom as a bit of an analogy here about the course of actions fans should have took.  

      Well let's ask Thedisneymillionare to do something about for he has a Change.org account

        Loading editor
    • The only episode I've seen of American Dragon: Jake Long is the episode with that goblet with a chaotic green Jafar-like Genie inside, and I wasn't particularly impressed with the episode (especially with the ending, where, thanks to them leaving it on the subway, the goblet ended up trapped behind a fat woman's buttocks). If it got better, maybe, I can't say for sure, as it is I can't say with absolute certainty whether it was a mistake to cancel it, much less one of if not the biggest mistake Disney's ever made. Besides, I can think of worse mistakes Disney made, such as their completely rewriting Beauty and the Beast's story when they had a perfectly good draft to work with all because Katzenberg, for some reason, thought it was "too dark and dramatic," or certain policies in Disney World, or their neither releasing Path to 9/11 on DVD either directly or, heck, even actually selling the rights.

        Loading editor
    • Najgorszy blad na swiecie jest bardzo duzo fajnow  i chca nowe sezony epizoty blagamy was

        Loading editor
    • Khai2808 wrote:
      Seriously, I am a HUGE fan of this show ! You know, it's just pure awesomeness! Answer me back if you really want Disney to make a new season for the American Dragon Jake Long! I'm sure that once it has been broadcasted, it will be booming all over the globe !

      Bro, I hear u, and I totaly agree with u. I sooooooo want AD (Amarican Dragon) back soooo... much. I love that show, so Disney, bring it BACK!!!!!!!!. I need it.

        Loading editor
    • Don't be too discouraged, as I heard the show (along with classic Disney shows) are supposed to be put in some new Disney App

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase

Stream the best stories.

Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase

Get Disney+