FANDOM


  • Regarding http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:315129, do you even know what you're voting for? It's whether every page that has "DisneyWiki" in it is changed to "Disney Wiki." DisneyWiki was what the founder of this ever-growing wiki used. Not "Disney Wiki." Do you really want, for example, DisneyWiki:Chat, to be changed to "Disney Wiki:Chat"? Byzantinefire is who started this debate, and I've noticed that he wants to run the wiki his way and doesn't like it when he doesn't get his way, which is the reason why I'm glad he's no longer an admin.

    (And yes, Byzantine, it's true. You get upset when something is removed or taken down, or when something is not your definition of right/perfect.)

    Unlike what some users think, it's not the wiki name that the vote is about. It's the pages' names that have "DisneyWiki" in them, like DisneyWiki:Do's and Don'ts

      Loading editor
    • WHY WASN'T THAT EXPLAINED ON THE FIRST THREAD?!

        Loading editor
    • yes, I got the impression that you wanted to change it the other way. I like to use space between words because when you don't. Itcanbeprettydamhardtounderstandwhatiswritten.

        Loading editor
    • Rphb wrote:
      yes, I got the impression that you wanted to change it the other way. I like to use space between words because when you don't. Itcanbeprettydamhardtounderstandwhatiswritten.

      This is different, and DisneyWiki is not hard at all, not even a centimeter. And most usernames don't have spaces.

        Loading editor
    • So does anyone still vote for the renaming of the pages? And to remove what the founder decided on? I don't, and neither do 3 admins (of which I am not but only a chatmod, so don't be mistaken).

        Loading editor
    • InspiredAndNatural
      InspiredAndNatural removed this reply because:
      The thread is not for silliness.
      01:32, February 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • InspiredAndNatural
      InspiredAndNatural removed this reply because:
      The thread is not for silliness
      01:33, February 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • InspiredAndNatural
      InspiredAndNatural removed this reply because:
      The thread is not for silliness. It's not a joke
      01:34, February 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • InspiredAndNatural
      InspiredAndNatural removed this reply because:
      It's obvious, and you are a voter. The comment is so childish, and the thread is not for silliness
      01:35, February 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • InspiredAndNatural
      InspiredAndNatural removed this reply because:
      What is with such childish comments?. It's not a joke and the thread is not for silliness
      01:36, February 10, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • it's better to be DisneyWiki :/ as it is.

        Loading editor
    • Darn, all the stuff about hugging is gone....

        Loading editor
    • What the hell is this? Do not send me rubbish messages! I dont care what the heavens admin will do! I just need answers on this wikia!

        Loading editor
    • Shuner Ren wrote:
      What the hell is this, Do not send me rubbish messages! I dont care what the heavens admin will do! I just need answers on this wikia!

      I didn't send you it personally. It's on the Forum, and all users get the thread because it's highlighted. That was very arrogant of you. 

        Loading editor
    • I got that the title looks fine the way

        Loading editor
    • PyroGothNerd wrote:
      WHY WASN'T THAT EXPLAINED ON THE FIRST THREAD?!

      IKR?!?!?

        Loading editor
    • Rphb wrote:
      yes, I got the impression that you wanted to change it the other way. I like to use space between words because when you don't. Itcanbeprettydamhardtounderstandwhatiswritten.

      exACTLY!

        Loading editor
    • InspiredAndNatural wrote:
      So does anyone still vote for the renaming of the pages? And to remove what the founder decided on? I don't, and neither do 3 admins (of which I am not but only a chatmod, so don't be mistaken).

      NOW i wanna vote for DisneyWikia...

        Loading editor
    • InspiredAndNatural wrote:
      Shuner Ren wrote:
      What the hell is this, Do not send me rubbish messages! I dont care what the heavens admin will do! I just need answers on this wikia!
      I didn't send you it personally. It's on the Forum, and all users get the thread because it's highlighted. That was very arrogant of you. 

      Inspired is right. that wuz (to put frankly) really rude. if u dont wanna get messages like this, then u dont hav to follow this wikia.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!

        Loading editor
    • Disney Wiki, hands down tbh

        Loading editor
    • Mistyswirl2495 wrote:
      InspiredAndNatural wrote:
      Shuner Ren wrote:
      What the hell is this, Do not send me rubbish messages! I dont care what the heavens admin will do! I just need answers on this wikia!
      I didn't send you it personally. It's on the Forum, and all users get the thread because it's highlighted. That was very arrogant of you. 
      Inspired is right. that wuz (to put frankly) really rude. if u dont wanna get messages like this, then u dont hav to follow this wikia.

      It's also against the rules of this wiki to swear.

        Loading editor
    • TLau18 wrote:
      Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!


      This "brat" is an admin actually. So watch it

        Loading editor
    • TLau18 wrote:
      Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!

      Unless you're talking about Byzantine, you're wrong. Byzantine, who started the debate, wanted a vote. thus, Dork isn't a brat

        Loading editor
    • Disney dork777 wrote:
      TLau18 wrote:
      Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!

      This "brat" is an admin actually. So watch it

      then if he's gonna b rude and swear, he shouldnt b an admin

        Loading editor
    • Mistyswirl2495 wrote:
      Disney dork777 wrote:
      TLau18 wrote:
      Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!

      This "brat" is an admin actually. So watch it
      then if he's gonna b rude and swear, he shouldnt b an admin


      Actually I'm the admin and I wasn't the one swearing

        Loading editor
    • Disney dork777 wrote:
      Mistyswirl2495 wrote:
      Disney dork777 wrote:
      TLau18 wrote:
      Wait, so that stupid thread was created because some brat wanted to prove to his friend that he was better? WTF, what a waste of time!!!

      This "brat" is an admin actually. So watch it
      then if he's gonna b rude and swear, he shouldnt b an admin

      Actually I'm the admin and I wasn't the one swearing

      oh, lol, i meant TLau18

        Loading editor
    • What's the problem?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.