FANDOM


  • Stop with your Derogatory and insulting remarks on Hey1234, and users such as Weedle DIZNYFAN not to mention you clearly are going against the wikia guidelines for insulting an Admin.

      Loading editor
    • They deserve those insults. They also deserve to be banned, not me.

      You, hey1234, Silverflight, dlrgirl75, Disney dork 777, etc. are waaaaaaay too mean-spirited, ignorant, immature and stupid to be admins.

        Loading editor
    • No, YOU are the mean-spirited, immature individual on this site. On top of that, I can see right through yourself that you are clearly Duke Remington that caused enough trouble on this site. So complain and rant all you want, but you do NOT belong on this site, and neither criticize and insults others, especially us Admins.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I know that I shouldn't get involved in this. But I have to agree with Doofenshmirtz95. Because look DIZNYFAN, you gave me a hard time on the Scrooge McDuck article in the past. I was only editing and correcting some info in the article, but you started accused me for adding wrong information. When i edit on the wiki, I alway's make sure every info in all the articles is correct and not false, that's what I do on here to make this wiki a lot better for everyone. Then later on after I told you what I was doing, then you started accusing me for harassing you and insaulting you, like I told you before. I was never harassing you, I was only letting you know not to edit war against other users, because that's what will cause a user to get blocked, for edit warring against someone. I was only keeping the correct info in it, but then you tried to report me and Cruella1989, but we never did anything wrong at all. You just want everyone to be punished, because you want everything just to be your way, and the way you want it to be. And that's the reason why you keep getting mad, because you get mad when everything dosn't get your way. This is everyone's wiki, not just yours. Like right now, I'm not harassing you. I'm letting you know this is everyone's wiki to edit, not just yours. Also, everytime when someone's write a comment's on you talk page and give's examples to you of what you been doing and other things, you remove there messages because you disagree with them and ignore there comments. Because you alway's blame them and tell them they are alway's wrong with there info and you are alway's right. Please, this behaivor of yours needs to stop right now. Please. After this, I just know you going to remove my message and ignore it. Like I said, I'm not harassing, I'm just giving examples.

      P.S. Also, I still think you Duke Remington, the same person.

        Loading editor
    • Anthony Nichols wrote: Well, I know that I shouldn't get involved in this. But I have to agree with Doofenshmirtz95. Because look DIZNYFAN, you gave me a hard time on the Scrooge McDuck article in the past. I was only editing and correcting some info in the article, but you started accused me for adding wrong information. When i edit on the wiki, I alway's make sure every info in all the articles is correct and not false, that's what I do on here to make this wiki a lot better for everyone. Then later on after I told you what I was doing, then you started accusing me for harassing you and insaulting you, like I told you before. I was never harassing you, I was only letting you know not to edit war against other users, because that's what will cause a user to get blocked, for edit warring against someone. I was only keeping the correct info in it, but then you tried to report me and Cruella1989, but we never did anything wrong at all. You just want everyone to be punished, because you want everything just to be your way, and the way you want it to be. And that's the reason why you keep getting mad, because you get mad when everything dosn't get your way. This is everyone's wiki, not just yours. Like right now, I'm not harassing you. I'm letting you know this is everyone's wiki to edit, not just yours. Also, everytime when someone's write a comment's on you talk page and give's examples to you of what you been doing and other things, you remove there messages because you disagree with them and ignore there comments. Because you alway's blame them and tell them they are alway's wrong with there info and you are alway's right. Please, this behaivor of yours needs to stop right now. Please. After this, I just know you going to remove my message and ignore it. Like I said, I'm not harassing, I'm just giving examples.

      P.S. Also, I still think you Duke Remington, the same person.

      Yeah, agreed. And besides, I tried to make sure the edits were in line with the wiki as well (like noting that Prince Adam was indeed the name of Beast's human form used in the DP merchandising), yet DIZNYFAN tried to undo them, even after I tried to take the case to the mod in charge of DisneyWiki, even after we agreed that it needed to be noted. Then there's also the mess about him claiming I'm the one attacking him whenever I disagreed with his claims especially regarding Keith Lapinig's word (and my disagreements are based on things Lapinig directly stated on the very opening post of his Tumblr blog), even when if anything he actually is the one attacking me by even posting on my Message Wall in the first place, and I had not posted on his Message Wall even once. Probably the closest I've gotten to posting anything on his wall was when I posted on Duke Remington's wall with a genuine complaint about his edits on the Iago page, long before DIZNYFAN entered the picture. Plus, his comment about being mean spirited and all of that, or at least Duke Remington's comment as such, rings hollow when I cited that there were plenty of people who were unhappy with a certain event on the first week of June at Walt Disney World, and my expressing doubts that Walt Disney himself would have approved of said event, and he basically not only called me a homophobe, but even deleted my post, yet while I was irritated that he called me that, I certainly wasn't "hurt" by it, I let it slide for the most part. Heck, I actually agreed with him to a point regarding most of the DTV cheapquels being bad, but I also realized that we don't really have anything that flat out confirms they are considered non-canon, despite his claims. I tried to respond in a calm, reasonable, non-insulting manner, avoided name-calling, and I still get bashed and then pinned with the blame by him. And I didn't harass him either. If he doesn't like the fact that there are people who disagree with him, he really should do us all a favor and leave.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you all the way Weedle.

        Loading editor
    • You are all wrong, you morons! Stop jumping the conclusions and stop reading into things that are not there, you jerks who clearly cannot take criticism and cannot handle the cold-hard truth!

      You are all horrid, naughty people!

        Loading editor
    • Anthony Nichols wrote: I agree with you all the way Weedle.

      How dare you agree with him!

        Loading editor
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      Anthony Nichols wrote: Well, I know that I shouldn't get involved in this. But I have to agree with Doofenshmirtz95. Because look DIZNYFAN, you gave me a hard time on the Scrooge McDuck article in the past. I was only editing and correcting some info in the article, but you started accused me for adding wrong information. When i edit on the wiki, I alway's make sure every info in all the articles is correct and not false, that's what I do on here to make this wiki a lot better for everyone. Then later on after I told you what I was doing, then you started accusing me for harassing you and insaulting you, like I told you before. I was never harassing you, I was only letting you know not to edit war against other users, because that's what will cause a user to get blocked, for edit warring against someone. I was only keeping the correct info in it, but then you tried to report me and Cruella1989, but we never did anything wrong at all. You just want everyone to be punished, because you want everything just to be your way, and the way you want it to be. And that's the reason why you keep getting mad, because you get mad when everything dosn't get your way. This is everyone's wiki, not just yours. Like right now, I'm not harassing you. I'm letting you know this is everyone's wiki to edit, not just yours. Also, everytime when someone's write a comment's on you talk page and give's examples to you of what you been doing and other things, you remove there messages because you disagree with them and ignore there comments. Because you alway's blame them and tell them they are alway's wrong with there info and you are alway's right. Please, this behaivor of yours needs to stop right now. Please. After this, I just know you going to remove my message and ignore it. Like I said, I'm not harassing, I'm just giving examples.

      P.S. Also, I still think you Duke Remington, the same person.

      Yeah, agreed. And besides, I tried to make sure the edits were in line with the wiki as well (like noting that Prince Adam was indeed the name of Beast's human form used in the DP merchandising), yet DIZNYFAN tried to undo them, even after I tried to take the case to the mod in charge of DisneyWiki, even after we agreed that it needed to be noted. Then there's also the mess about him claiming I'm the one attacking him whenever I disagreed with his claims especially regarding Keith Lapinig's word (and my disagreements are based on things Lapinig directly stated on the very opening post of his Tumblr blog), even when if anything he actually is the one attacking me by even posting on my Message Wall in the first place, and I had not posted on his Message Wall even once. Probably the closest I've gotten to posting anything on his wall was when I posted on Duke Remington's wall with a genuine complaint about his edits on the Iago page, long before DIZNYFAN entered the picture. Plus, his comment about being mean spirited and all of that, or at least Duke Remington's comment as such, rings hollow when I cited that there were plenty of people who were unhappy with a certain event on the first week of June at Walt Disney World, and my expressing doubts that Walt Disney himself would have approved of said event, and he basically not only called me a homophobe, but even deleted my post, yet while I was irritated that he called me that, I certainly wasn't "hurt" by it, I let it slide for the most part. Heck, I actually agreed with him to a point regarding most of the DTV cheapquels being bad, but I also realized that we don't really have anything that flat out confirms they are considered non-canon, despite his claims. I tried to respond in a calm, reasonable, non-insulting manner, avoided name-calling, and I still get bashed and then pinned with the blame by him. And I didn't harass him either. If he doesn't like the fact that there are people who disagree with him, he really should do us all a favor and leave.

      No. YOU are the one who needs to leave. All of your theories and everything you just said remains wrong, stupid, mean-spirited, discriminatory, homophobic, Christian right wing nut, etc. to this very day. Same goes for all the admins who are just as bad as you in their preference to continue perpetuating lies rather than listen to logic, reason and REAL critical thinking.

        Loading editor
    • Also, people like yours truly and Keith Lapinig would make waaaaaay better admins here than any of you peabrained wastes of human flesh and bones!

      Plus, folks like Lapinig and I are actually smart, know stuff, do our research and actually use logic, unlike all of you and the other admins.

        Loading editor
    • DIZNYFAN wrote: Also, people like yours truly and Keith Lapinig would make waaaaaay better admins here than any of you peabrained wastes of human flesh and bones!

      Plus, folks like Lapinig and I are actually smart, know stuff, do our research and actually use logic, unlike all of you and the other admins.

      First of all, unlike you, I've actually READ his Tumblr blog, and he specifically stated in fine print on the very intro to his blog that all his statements on there are opinions made independently of Disney. If you were actually that smart and actually used logic, you would realize that that opening statement alone makes him unqualified for actual detailing of canon, and most likely wouldn't include them into the Disney Wiki. Opinions are NOT allowed on the Wiki, especially opinions made independently of Disney.

      Second of all, insulting mods is an extremely bad idea and will only land you with a ban. I have no trust of mods myself, in fact, thanks to abuses mods made on various forums, I actually am extremely reluctant to even accept modhood or adminhood on any online area because I fear I'll turn out like those bad mods, but I also am not going to basically bash mods who at least are actually doing their job, or insult mods in either case. And for the record, you remind me far too much of those mods I encountered on Serebii.net Forums and Bulbagarden who thought their position as mods meant they were obligated to bully anyone who voiced a differing opinion than themselves, even putting people into the hall of shame in the latter case, even if it is people who are otherwise on the same side, just because they can. And believe me, I got banned from SPPf once for flaming even when if anything one of the users actually flamed me (and that person got away scot free despite his clearly being the one who flamed me).

      Oh, and for the record, I actually do my research and know stuff. Also I actually am smart. And so are the guys on here. So, stop doing this or you will be banned. Not by me, but by the admins you are basically behaving badly towards.

        Loading editor
    • DIZNYFAN wrote:
      You are all wrong, you morons! Stop jumping the conclusions and stop reading into things that are not there, you jerks who clearly cannot take criticism and cannot handle the cold-hard truth!

      You are all horrid, naughty people!

      So.... calling us morons, and saying were are naughty people that are wrong with information, Not true at all DIZNYFAN. Your the one that is being the jerk! not us!

        Loading editor
    • @Anthony Nichols, Ditto with all the right points you brought up here.

      Also DIZNYFAN not cool on insulting Anthony.

        Loading editor
    • Doofenshmirtz95 wrote:
      @Anthony Nichols, Ditto with all the right points you brought up here.

      Also DIZNYFAN not cool on insulting Anthony.

      I know right?, he just won't stop with his insault's.... =(

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+