FANDOM


  • I've always asked myself this question: What are Disney's plans in 2023? that is to say, Disney's 100 years. Do you have any idea?

      Loading editor
    • DDD1988Redux
      DDD1988Redux removed this reply because:
      NO, DON'T!
      02:08, May 27, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • DDD1988Redux wrote: Fake.

      Pics or it didn't happen.

        Loading editor
    • DDD1988Redux wrote:
      Fake.

      I don't mean to sound rude, but don't you have anything better to do with your time?

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      I've always asked myself this question: What are Disney's plans in 2023? that is to say, Disney's 100 years. Do you have any idea?

      Hopefully it will be something huge!

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad
      Rouhad removed this reply because:
      ...
      10:39, June 30, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • DDD1988Redux
      DDD1988Redux removed this reply because:
      Nope, I don't get it!
      02:37, January 11, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Maybe it will be Frozen 3.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph8 wrote: Maybe it will be Frozen 3.

      In my opinion, this would not be a good way to showcase the 100 years of Disney movies.

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea actually.

        Loading editor
    • In Search of Mickey

      Seriously, that film must be made.

        Loading editor
    • Derek Despie Redux
      Derek Despie Redux removed this reply because:
      Nope, don't like this!
      12:05, December 16, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • We don't know if any of MORE than approx. 100 Disney Consumer Products franchises are going to be revived yet, better wait and see?

        Loading editor
    • I'd guesse for a gigantuan movie unlike any other movie ever seen before from Disney. One that can finally answer the question I have allways asked; is the Disney movies taking place in the same universe? Like, is there one, gigantic world in which all the Disney characters reside side-by-side in peace and harmony?

        Loading editor
    • Asweti wrote:
      I'd guesse for a gigantuan movie unlike any other movie ever seen before from Disney. One that can finally answer the question I have allways asked; is the Disney movies taking place in the same universe? Like, is there one, gigantic world in which all the Disney characters reside side-by-side in peace and harmony?

      Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts

        Loading editor
    • Asweti wrote:
      I'd guesse for a gigantuan movie unlike any other movie ever seen before from Disney. One that can finally answer the question I have allways asked; is the Disney movies taking place in the same universe? Like, is there one, gigantic world in which all the Disney characters reside side-by-side in peace and harmony?

      I like this idea, it could work.

        Loading editor
    • I've never thought about it, but now I'm hoping it's something huge!

        Loading editor
    • DDD1988Redux
      DDD1988Redux removed this reply because:
      Nope, I don't get it either.
      02:51, January 11, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Actually, since Phineas and Ferb has been cancelled, Isabella and Lego Liker has to be on other wikis beside the Disney Wiki. Ya might say that MORE than 100 Disney Consumer Products franchises are finally being revived altogether.

        Loading editor
    • And everyone finally hopes that plans are about to change because our new grand revival event for the economics is finally happening worldwide with an awful whole lot of industries updating and with more economic growth around this year in the springtime, becoming really huge for almost everywhere around the Americas and other parts of the world.  Ya might say that 1,000 major metro-markets of the world are being updated with lots of old companies coming back, lots of new companies coming, and lots of existing companies that are either being upgraded or downgraded, the inclusions of any of the 1,000 major metro-markets being updated are 400 in the United States, 100 in Canada, and 500 in almost any other part of the world.

      I kinda doubt that an awful whole lot of new people from this generation and the next are planning to live in all new homes of a few neighborhoods being completely updated each for almost any of the 1,000 major metro-markets of the world this year in the springtime with inclulsions being 400 in the United States, 100 in Canada, and 500 in almost any other part of the world, which means that Disney's plans for 2017-2023 are eventually happening, of course!

        Loading editor
    • Plans for their 100th year entirety is actually all but ready at this moment, although before they shall begin sent by me: ANY Disney Movies, Shows, Books, Games, Parks, and Techs planned now including my eight "Magical-Ventions" shall be done by 2023, Disney's 100th year. By eight "Magical-Ventions" needs to all this:

      • First revolves four paper shapes names "Easy(Circle), Simple(Square), Hard(Triangle), Messy(Octagon)". (???)
      • Second revolves Penn-Disney-Alex Theory via Kilo-Whatever "1/1.504099=0.6648498536333047 or 1(Insert P-D-A Sign)" (???)
      • Third is not public due to bad subject towards any. (???)
      • Forth is 6Disney "Front, Sides, and Moving Seats' 3-D Powered Tech" (PFD)
      • Fifth is their Secondary School Programs Format (???)
      • Sixth is not known but to me. (ZOO)
      • Seventh also is not known but to me. (???)
      • Eighth and lastly is targeting eight forms in their wars. (MMW)

      When they can be complete without issue, I'll await till than.

        Loading editor
    • An Oswald the Lucky Rabbit movie? Nope.

        Loading editor
    • I'm hoping Disney releases a full-length animated feature in Meander "Paperman style" on its centennial.

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't have to be one thing! I'm thinking Zootopia 2, Frozen 3, Wreck it Ralph 2, a lot of other sequels to good movies, and of course, a Mickey Mouse movie with the technology we have today in 4D! Disney's gone far. We need a huge celebration.

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah4812 wrote:
      It doesn't have to be one thing! I'm thinking Zootopia 2, Frozen 3, Wreck it Ralph 2, a lot of other sequels to good movies, and of course, a Mickey Mouse movie with the technology we have today in 4D! Disney's gone far. We need a huge celebration.

      You're completely right, and that would be awesome!!!

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah4812 wrote: It doesn't have to be one thing! I'm thinking Zootopia 2, Frozen 3, Wreck it Ralph 2, a lot of other sequels to good movies, and of course, a Mickey Mouse movie with the technology we have today in 4D! Disney's gone far. We need a huge celebration.

      Some films just shouldn't have sequals.not that they are bad films,it's just that none of them should storyline wise...all the sequals you mentioned included among them(Zootopia to a lesser extent as I haven't seen it yet,but still)

        Loading editor
    • Maybe there will be even more hand-drawn animated features including White-Bear-King-Valemon, The Abandoned by Paul Gallico, The White Cat, The Golden Stag, and Terry Pratchett's Mort.

        Loading editor
    • Hassanhosny241 wrote:
      Maybe there will be even more hand-drawn animated features including White-Bear-King-Valemon, The Abandoned by Paul Gallico, The White Cat, The Golden Stag, and Terry Pratchett's Mort.

      Lasseter fired most of the 2D animators. There's no point in hoping for traditional animation.

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      I've always asked myself this question: What are Disney's plans in 2023? that is to say, Disney's 100 years. Do you have any idea?

      I either a revival of traditional animation or NOTHING!

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      Hassanhosny241 wrote:
      Maybe there will be even more hand-drawn animated features including White-Bear-King-Valemon, The Abandoned by Paul Gallico, The White Cat, The Golden Stag, and Terry Pratchett's Mort.
      Lasseter fired most of the 2D animators. There's no point in hoping for traditional animation.

      That's really rude of him to do. I hope that he dies and burn in hell

        Loading editor
    • Dominik21 wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Hassanhosny241 wrote:
      Maybe there will be even more hand-drawn animated features including White-Bear-King-Valemon, The Abandoned by Paul Gallico, The White Cat, The Golden Stag, and Terry Pratchett's Mort.
      Lasseter fired most of the 2D animators. There's no point in hoping for traditional animation.
      That's really rude of him to do. I hope that he dies and burn in hell

      not to mention we have hope!

        Loading editor
    • Dominik21 wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Hassanhosny241 wrote:
      Maybe there will be even more hand-drawn animated features including White-Bear-King-Valemon, The Abandoned by Paul Gallico, The White Cat, The Golden Stag, and Terry Pratchett's Mort.
      Lasseter fired most of the 2D animators. There's no point in hoping for traditional animation.
      That's really rude of him to do. I hope that he dies and burn in hell

      Wow! I used to say something like that, but that's a little bit immature.

        Loading editor
    • I hope they make a classicish (know its not a word) oswald, donald duck, mickey mouse, ect. movie

        Loading editor
    • I really hope that Disney makes a movie about Walt's and Mickey's "partnership". Perhaps a film about a cynical and pessimistic Walt that meets a young aspiring mouse actor who ends up changing him into the optimist and happy dreamer that he was.

        Loading editor
    • Being a Disney fan, I really anticipate future Disney films. But, I'd really like to see more original ideas other than sequeals. Disney sequeals just aren't that great in general and they usually end up wrecking a movie's franchise. So I hope that movies like Wreck it Ralph 2, Frozen 2, Big Hero 7, and the possible Zootopia 2 turn out okay. I just can't bear good franchises to be destroyed because of the sequeal. It's one of my biggest nightmares! However, Pixar has done pretty good with sequeals (Finding Dory and Cars 3) before, so I hope that Disney can do the same with its upcoming films. Despite all of this, I'm still anticipating these films.

      Thinking about Disney films in 2023 though... I don't know. But, hopefully Disney has some great ideas in store for us. Also, I hope they hire even more creative and artistic people to do the job. With a combo like that, I'd kill to watch their films.    

        Loading editor
    • Pocahontas having her very own TV show of Ice Age days 800 A. D. that's when corn was introduced to Virginia by her kind of people. Disney could also form a movie of the days Pocahontas's kind of people faced Spanish people in the 1500s, before they faced the English.


      A Brazilian female similar to Esmerelda and Pocahontas enough to fit the princess list.


      Woody's Roundup TV show so he could travel doing his own cowboy and western stuff in places like Alaska, South Africa state, Texas, Tennesee, Utah, The Grand Canyon, places in Wyoming. and Disney places too.


      An elemental fiction story video. Like the fiction story called The Star Thief. 


      Sell posters of favorite characters like Rafiki not only the main princesses. Please. Rafiki dolls too please. He's a Disney characters I can daydream about, just like my Sherifff Woody daydreams. 


      Sell Jungle Book coloring books like he sold Frozen's! I'd love it, especially characters like Akela. 


      Spread His Adult looking Pocahontas T shirts Please She's my favorite in the Disney Princess list


      These are ideas I'd consider a pleasant and exciting future for several Disney Fans not just myself. Especially the few new ideas. i'd love things like good cheap music boxes too. or music from episodes of TV shows like Palace Pets I'm pleased with Pocahontas's types of palace pets, especially river who could even travel the world with several of the other palace pets, if the princesses allowed it.

        Loading editor
    • I hope they do a special mural chronicling the history of the Walt Disney Company in honor of the 100th Anniversary.

        Loading editor
    • Spiderman 4 with Tobey McGuire! 

        Loading editor
    • theatrical crossover.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Disney started in 1928, not 1923.

        Loading editor
    • Carebearheart wrote:

      maybe, we don't know

      Why ever not?

        Loading editor
    • What about Disney Infinity War in 2022 and Disney Endgame in 2023!

        Loading editor
    • MeggieConte wrote: Disney started in 1928, not 1923.

      No, Mickey Mouse was created in 1928. Disney began in 1923!

        Loading editor
    • Both Disney and Warner Bros. started in 1923, so 2023 will mark the 100th anniversary for both studios. Perhaps they can celebrate together by merging? WarnerMedia, the parent company for Warner Bros., which also owns the Turner Broadcasting System and the Home Box Office (HBO), when they acquire The Walt Disney Company, the merged parent company may have to be renamed WarnerDisneyMedia, and the Disney subsidiary would be renamed Walt Disney Entertainment.

        Loading editor
    • i hope its lilo and stitch and chip n dale rescue rangers

        Loading editor
    • SuperMillionaire wrote: Both Disney and Warner Bros. started in 1923, so 2023 will mark the 100th anniversary for both studios. Perhaps they can celebrate together by merging? WarnerMedia, the parent company for Warner Bros., which also owns the Turner Broadcasting System and the Home Box Office (HBO), when they acquire The Walt Disney Company, the merged parent company may have to be renamed WarnerDisneyMedia, and the Disney subsidiary would be renamed Walt Disney Entertainment.

      No I don't want Disney to merge with WarnerMedia.

        Loading editor
    • Doofenshmirtz95 wrote:

      SuperMillionaire wrote: Both Disney and Warner Bros. started in 1923, so 2023 will mark the 100th anniversary for both studios. Perhaps they can celebrate together by merging? WarnerMedia, the parent company for Warner Bros., which also owns the Turner Broadcasting System and the Home Box Office (HBO), when they acquire The Walt Disney Company, the merged parent company may have to be renamed WarnerDisneyMedia, and the Disney subsidiary would be renamed Walt Disney Entertainment.

      No I don't want Disney to merge with WarnerMedia.

      Why not?

        Loading editor
    • Because not only will it become a BIGGER Monopoly, but also this will result in Disney Divesting it's subsidiaries and being a smaller company, so I don't want Disney to take the risk and merging with At&T (WarnerMedia).

      I'd say after the Fox acquisition and the Fox film and Television IP that Disney acquired I'd say Disney is fine as it is.

      I wouldn't mind (although I doubt this would happen) if Disney buys the The Jim Henson Company. It is my personal wish that the rest of Henson reunites with the Muppets under the Disney roof ‘cause the media world is getting smaller, and Disney could utilize the Henson library and brands for their streaming ambitions, but that's just me.

        Loading editor
    • Disney could teach Warner Bros. a thing or two about how to make billion-dollar blockbuster films, especially with DC Comics films, which have consistently lagged behind Marvel Comics films (especially Marvel Cinematic Universe films, but also X-Men and Spider-Man films) in recent years.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!

        Loading editor
    • B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!

      "Morgene" means "morning" in German.

        Loading editor
    • 702085
      702085 removed this reply because:
      Error
      12:44, October 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • B.P. Schroeder wrote:

      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!

      "Morgene" means "morning" in German.

      Will this princess be the first LGBTQ+ Disney Princess? May I ask?

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      B.P. Schroeder wrote:


      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!
      "Morgene" means "morning" in German.
      Will this princess be the first LGBTQ+ Disney Princess? May I ask?

      Absolutely NOT. She will have Prince Lucas as her prince

        Loading editor
    • B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!

      Who's Morgene?

        Loading editor
    • B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      702085 wrote:

      B.P. Schroeder wrote:


      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!
      "Morgene" means "morning" in German.
      Will this princess be the first LGBTQ+ Disney Princess? May I ask?
      Absolutely NOT.

      She will have Prince Lucas as her prince

      And who the hell is Lucas?

        Loading editor
    • The Timeless Hero wrote:
      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!
      Who's Morgene?

      Morgene is a princess who was born in a 17th Century magical German kingdom.

        Loading editor
    • The Timeless Hero wrote:
      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      702085 wrote:

      B.P. Schroeder wrote:




      B.P. Schroeder wrote:
      Maybe by creating Morgene, the Princess of Traumeria, at Walt Disney Animation Studios, by 2024, will be fun and great!
      "Morgene" means "morning" in German.
      Will this princess be the first LGBTQ+ Disney Princess? May I ask?
      Absolutely NOT.

      She will have Prince Lucas as her prince

      And who the hell is Lucas?

      Lucas is the fiance of the princess when the time she made friends with him on her 7th year and when he was 10.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your Disney Movies Together