FANDOM


  • Why does not the film The Reluctant Dragon belong to the canon? It cannot be because of the parts in live action, Fantasia and Saludos Amigos both have segments in live-action and both are included in this list.¬†


    Thank you in advance for the information :D

      Loading editor
    • The Reluctant Dragon is a live-action film with some animated sequences. The other films are substantially animated with live-action interludes...

        Loading editor
    • Ben12nelson wrote:
      The Reluctant Dragon is a live-action film with some animated sequences. The other films are substantially animated with live-action interludes...

      Good point.

        Loading editor
    • I love "The Reluctant Dragon" is a live-action with animated cartoon film. The scenes of Sir Giles' horse in the movie.

        Loading editor
    • The Timeless Hero
      The Timeless Hero removed this reply because:
      Wrong film.
      18:31, August 22, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, I...I can't remember. Should it be remade? I don't know. I can't imagine it.

        Loading editor
    • The Timeless Hero
      The Timeless Hero removed this reply because:
      Wrong film.
      18:31, August 22, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, no, I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't, because Disney animators' strike was in 1941 before World War II was in. World War II did the best for Disney animators' strike in 1941.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Well, no, I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't, because Disney animators' strike was in 1941 before World War II was in. World War II did the best for Disney animators' strike in 1941.

      Wait, oh, I thought we were talking about Pete's Dragon! Silly stupid me! Ignore what I said before.

        Loading editor
    • Did you see the horse from "The Reluctant Dragon" on movie? I think it was Sir Giles' horse's dismay inside the cave. Because, the Dragon and Sir Giles are faking on the fight.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Did you see the horse from "The Reluctant Dragon" on movie? I think it was Sir Giles' horse's dismay inside the cave. Because, the Dragon and Sir Giles are faking on the fight.

      I haven't even seen the film itself, at least as far as my memory goes.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:

      Tylerjewell wrote:
      Did you see the horse from "The Reluctant Dragon" on movie? I think it was Sir Giles' horse's dismay inside the cave. Because, the Dragon and Sir Giles are faking on the fight.

      I haven't even seen the film itself, at least as far as my memory goes.

      I can see that. I have the picture of the horse right here. I'll show you. Look!

      Horse from The Reluctant Dragon

      You see what I mean. Because, that must be Sir Giles' horse.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:

      Tylerjewell wrote:
      Did you see the horse from "The Reluctant Dragon" on movie? I think it was Sir Giles' horse's dismay inside the cave. Because, the Dragon and Sir Giles are faking on the fight.
      I haven't even seen the film itself, at least as far as my memory goes.
      I can see that. I have the picture of the horse right here. I'll show you. Look!
      Horse from The Reluctant Dragon

      You see what I mean. Because, that must be Sir Giles' horse.

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you. I saw the pictures of Disney animators' strike in 1941 before World War II is here back in 1940s. Disney animators' strike made in 1941 and leading by Art Babbitt. World War II is starting with Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Thank you. I saw the pictures of Disney animators' strike in 1941 before World War II is here back in 1940s. Disney animators' strike made in 1941 and leading by Art Babbitt. World War II is starting with Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

      Yeah, I heard about that.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:

      Tylerjewell wrote:
      Thank you. I saw the pictures of Disney animators' strike in 1941 before World War II is here back in 1940s. Disney animators' strike made in 1941 and leading by Art Babbitt. World War II is starting with Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

      Yeah, I heard about that.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:

      Tylerjewell wrote:
      Thank you. I saw the pictures of Disney animators' strike in 1941 before World War II is here back in 1940s. Disney animators' strike made in 1941 and leading by Art Babbitt. World War II is starting with Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
      Yeah, I heard about that.
      Thank you.

      You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • Now, I've heard about the Disney film with Robert Benchley. Okay. I hope it was in 1940s and that's my problem. Well, at least, I was doing it for the...I was working on the...I don't know. Maybe, there's something in it. I think it's made to the Technicolor from the Black-and-White in the Disney films.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Now, I've heard about the Disney film with Robert Benchley. Okay. I hope it was in 1940s and that's my problem. Well, at least, I was doing it for the...I was working on the...I don't know. Maybe, there's something in it. I think it's made to the Technicolor from the Black-and-White in the Disney films.

      Yeah, it came out in 1941. But let's back on topic, should it be part of the Disney canon?

        Loading editor
    • Okay. If you let me change your mind. I'll talk to you later. All right?

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Okay. If you let me change your mind. I'll talk to you later. All right?

      I didn't say anything about changing my mind.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, that's neat. How stupid of me. So sorry and I couldn't say that.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Oh, that's neat. How stupid of me. So sorry and I couldn't say that.

      Ok...

        Loading editor
    • Thanks. I've better get along home and I've got to get going now. Nice talking to you.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Thanks. I've better get along home and I've got to get going now. Nice talking to you.

      Um...

      ...you're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • No problem. Well, so long. Farewell. Goodbye.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      No problem. Well, so long. Farewell. Goodbye.

      Ok, was it something I said? Did I offend you in anyway?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know. It's just...well, I'm not sure. You know, it was quite a movie with Robert Benchley. And that's happened.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      I don't know. It's just...well, I'm not sure. You know, it was quite a movie with Robert Benchley. And that's happened.

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks. And nice talking to you. So, goodbye. You're The 13th Hero. Right! Well, thanks for everything.

        Loading editor
    • Tylerjewell wrote:
      Thanks. And nice talking to you. So, goodbye. You're The 13th Hero. Right! Well, thanks for everything.

      Right, and yes, that's my profile name, it happens to be the name of a Disney fanfic I'm working on and planning to start publishing at FanFiction.net on 31st October.

        Loading editor
    • I can see that. I've better get going now.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your Disney Movies Together