FANDOM


  • I wanna look Reptillus Maximus on Toy Story 4 after "That Time Forgot"...


    I hope Reptillus Maximus will fight off against evil Lotso Bear.

      Loading editor
    • I agree with you about Reptilus Maximus appearing in the fourth movie, but I totally disagree with about him fighting Lotso. I know there is still a chance for Lotso and Stinky Pete to be redeemed.

      Why not instead fight a new enemy? Maybe it can be that huge kingpin robot named Robocon, in which I mentioned.

        Loading editor
    • I am afraid Lotso can't redeem himself... He's a complete monster...

        Loading editor
    • But we never know what we may encounter if he does redeem. I know that in the garbage scene he was such a complete jerk when he left them to die in the icenerator because I think he was still thinking about his pain about his past with Daisy, and by the very thought of it, it made him continue of his hatred of toys.

      But what if Daisy returns and finds Lotso and then embraces him. He was out venturing around wehn suddenly he fell on a movving truck and could have fell by Daisy's open window and then wehn Daisy sees him, she is overjoyed and then begins to question why did she chose the new Lotso than her old one she got on Christmas. Maybe Lotso can have a change of heart and then feels very heartbroken of his motives and then he would tell, Buzz, Woody and the gang that he was sorry and that he finally found Daisy and they embraced.

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately no... Daisy can't even embrace Lotso because he is the most depraved Disney Villain.

      Complete Monsters can't be affably evil, they are irredeemable. Lotso is the most depraved, along with Rourke, Frollo, Hopper and Shan Yu, etc.


      Lotso's mortal enemies would be Reptillus Maximus, Jessie, Buzz Lightyear, Andy, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Lotso is a toy! Daisy doesn't even know that he can come to life, and it's better that it stays that way like the other toys. He is gonna be frozen every time a human is nearby. So that means that if Daisy sees Lotso once again, she will be happy. It's not like, that a person comes back to town after 10 years to visit his or her long lost loved one and that loved one doesn't want him anymore

        Loading editor
    • ^^Lotso is not irredeemable! For one his backstory feels too short to be a villian story! And second it's missing way too many Daisy moments to make it a villian story! In other words Lotso story isn't complete there for Lotso still has a chance to redeem himself he just needs help in other words he needs to know Daisy cares for him! So ha! And plus Lotso is not irredeemable because Disney Pixar gave us a very bad view of daisy's room we can't see anything another the bed with Daisy on it heck we don't even get a flipin full view of daisy's room so we can't even look around it!

        Loading editor
    • GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote: ^^Lotso is not irredeemable! For one his backstory feels too short to be a villian story! And second it's missing way too many Daisy moments to make it a villian story! In other words Lotso story isn't complete there for Lotso still has a chance to redeem himself he just needs help in other words he needs to know Daisy cares for him! So ha! And plus Lotso is not irredeemable because Disney Pixar gave us a very bad view of daisy's room we can't see anything another the bed with Daisy on it heck we don't even get a flipin full view of daisy's room so we can't even look around it!

      Yeah. Agreed. Pixar should definitely reveal more of Lotso and and that it can be a clue of his possible redemption

        Loading editor
    • I see what's going on here. You people can't rationalize a bad person being sympathetic, so instead you insist that they can be redeemed. You can accept a villain being villainous when they're all dark and sinister, but if you find out that the bad guy has a dark and troubled past, suddenly they're a victim of circumstance and just need someone to love them. It doesn't seem to matter what they were planning, or how far they were willing to go to have things their way. If they're the least bit sympathetic, "Oh, he's not all bad! He can be redeemed! He's just a tortured soul who needs love!" If they're willing to go that far, there's no hidden heart of gold. No matter how troubled a person is, if they're willing to sacrifice innocent lives to get their way, they are not redeemable.

        Loading editor
    • ^Lotso only turned Evil because he felt unloved and unwanted.key word there is unloved and unwanted.Lotso basically felt heartbroken. There for Lotso can be redeemed plus there's a difference between human Villians and a toy villian.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^They defiently should because one i feel Disney Pixar made Lotso's story too short for a villian story.I hate when people say "oh there's no proof of big baby and chuckles getting replaced so Lotso lied".um yeah If that were true we'd get a better view of the room to actually look around but all we get to see is the bed with Daisy and the new random Lotso in it. One I feel like either the new Lotso replaces all 3 old dolls or somewhere in that we can't see there is proof of a new big baby and chuckles doll. I also hate when people say "if Lotso really cared about Daisy he would of found someway to get into the house" Um first off Iam not seeing any of those ideas turning out so well for the 3 lost toys to get into the house because one it would freak the parents and Daisy out because they wouldn't know how the toys appeared there when they are suppose to be lost at the rest stop and second the parents don't know the toys alive so really Lotso didn't really have any choice but to leave and he had to take big baby and chuckles with him because again the toys trying to get into the house wouldnt end well and also we never see the front of daisy's house so the toys weren't even by a door! And the toys walking back to daisy's house only proves the rest stop wasn't close to daisy's house.the story doesn't have enough Daisy scenes mostly because we don't get to see what happened when Daisy woke up after she got back home from the rest stop.i basically feel like daisy's true intentions about big baby and chuckles isn't revealed because I get that Lotso is the villian but still I would think people would question whether or not Daisy truly loved big baby and chuckles and felt sad when she lost all 3 toys because seriously Daisy losing 3 toys but ending up with 1 at the end makes no sense she lost 3 it would be different if big baby and chuckles had been at daisy's house and If Daisy had lost just Lotso but I feel the Daisy story isn't a complete villian story.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:I just said I feel like Lotso's story isn't complete and is too short for a villian story geeze for one we get a bad view of daisy's room it's not even a full view! Second Daisy lost 3 not 1 but 3 toys at the rest stop and she ends up with 1! Um hello that right there should have people asking if Daisy ever truly loved big baby and chuckles too and was sad when she lost them and whether or not big baby and chuckles and Lotso got replaced with just the one Lotso toy or if she lost all 3 toys.heck Jessie's story in Toystory 2 makes a better villian story then Lotso Iam suprised stinky Pete was the villian in Toystory 2 and never got a flashback backstory to show what happened to him and how he felt in order to be a villian and instead we get Jessie's story with emily in Toystory 2. seriously I feel like Disney Pixar messed up Lotso story big time because it's too short for a villian story and we get a bad view of daisy's room. Ever wonder why we can't see any proof of a new big baby and chuckles doll we don't get a full view of the room to look around hello that right there should be a clue. And by Lotso's story being too short i mean it's missing more Daisy scenes because the last half focuses on the toys walking back to daisy's house which according to chuckles took them forever(meaning weeks or months which would be the perfect time to replace all 3 dolls). And with all that being said it would give Lotso a chance to be redeemed. because he was feeling unwanted and unloved so if Daisy found him and told him how she felt he would be able to change into a good character.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Seriously Lotso's backstory isn't villian worthy. It's not that we think he's sympathic it's just that Disney Pixar gave The worse backstory ever then made him a Villian. Because seriously I've rewatched Lotso's story over 80 times its not even villian worthy I've noticed stuff missing from the story and last of all we get a bad view of daisy's room that we can't even look around in.Because I like Lotso whether he's a villian or not but seriously rewatch Lotso story and then watch Jessie's and see if you don't agree on how shocked people are jessie overcame being abandoned and donated while Lotso couldnt overcome being lost and replaced. Because seriously Lotso story isn't adding up with him lying to big baby and chuckles about them getting replaced we only see Daisy and the new Lotso on her bed for Like 5-6 seconds before the view goes back to the toys outside the house. We can't even look around daisy's Room for one thing and we don't get a full view either. Lotso has a chance to be redeemed not because he is sympathic but because Disney Pixar messed up his backstory big time.disney Pixar actually messed up a villian story that is not even villian worthy.

        Loading editor
    • ...What is it with you people? Why do you always feel the need to nitpick? Are you just trying to be contrary? And, wow Goldie, leave you alone for a couple hours, and you sure don't need anyone's help having an argument.

      First off, if you recall, Lotso was looking in through a window. We didn't need a full view of Daisy's room, because Lotso wasn't getting a full view of it either. How would getting a full view of her room improve his backstory, anyway? What would that add?

      Secondly, Lotso saw Daisy in bed with another toy. Why yes, I did word that sentence that way intentionally. Have you ever been in love, Goldie? Have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend cheat on you? Have you ever caught them in the act of cheating? For you, it might just tick you off, but for some people, it's enough to make them give up on love entirely. Lotso isn't driven by reason, he's driven by emotion. Of course he told Big Baby that "she replaced all of [them]!" He was acting without reason.

      Thirdly, "Ever wonder why we can't see any proof of a new big baby and chuckles doll"? No, I don't wonder, because that was actually explained in the movie. Chuckles specifically said, "She only replaced [Lotso]." There wasn't proof that she replaced them because she didn't actually replace them. Lotso only claimed that she did because he was hurt, and when someone's emotions are on the fritz, they tend to act irrationally. For example, your four, hastily-written, poorly-thought-out, hard-to-read responses.

      The Jessie comparison makes absolutely no sense. Of course Jessie and Lotso reacted to being abandoned in different ways. They are two completely different characters with different personalities. To give an example, let's say I have a best friend, and my best friend gets shot. Then, assuming you have any friends, your best friend also gets shot. Now, I might mull it over a couple days, perhaps spend a few hours ranting about how I'll kill whoever did it, but in the end, I'll just end up using it as another reason not to pursue relationships. But you? How would you react? Maybe you'll fall into a deep depression, from which there is no escape. Maybe you'll need to go into long-term therapy, or start taking anger management classes. However you react, it would certainly be different from how I react, because different people react differently to the same circumstances.

        Loading editor
    • Now, I think this thread might be getting just the teensiest bit off topic. Might I suggest finding somewhere else to play Draco in Leather Pants?

        Loading editor
    • One Iam saying Lotso's story has too many unanswered questions meaning it's not complete a full view of daisy's room would help us see if Big Baby and chuckles got replaced too because we could look around and see a new big baby and chuckles sitting somewhere else in the room but we can't look around the room because Lotso doesn't get a full view or Heres a idea maybe just maybe the new Lotso toy replaces all 3 lost dolls ever think about that. For one if Lotso's story is missing daisy'd emotion to losing the toys,how many toys the parents truly replaced,when the toys got replaced...etc.Lotso story is too short for a villian story and the Lotso and Jessie comparison makes sense because Jessie's Story is sadder then Lotso story! Lotso's story is sad yes but it would only make people cry tears of happiness because Daisy loved him,Jessie's story would make people cry tears of sadness because Jessie got replaced with Daisy growing up and no longer playing with her. I am just pointing we don't know what happened with Daisy and her parents after the rest stop after Daisy wakes up because that part focuses on the toys rather then altering between scenes like we could see the toys waiting at the rest then it could go to daisy's house showing her emotion to losing the toys then back to the toys then back to daisy's...etc all Iam saying I feel like Disney Pixar was trying to go for a sadder story then Jessie's but ended up messing it up by leaving out a lot of stuff,I was just trying to point out Lotso has a right to be redeemed because he felt unloved and unwanted which would fall in with Daisy finding her and remembering him as her first toy and remembering how much she loved him and big baby and chuckles as all because even with Lotso being the favorite toy Daisy still loved all 3 Toys,It wasn't an argument Iam making a point by saying Disney Pixar left Lotso's story with too many unanswered questions but made him a villian anyway when his story isn't sad enough for a villian story. And Iam not the one who started the argument that was the comment above me saying Lotso Irredeemable so I pointed out he's not because Disney Pixar left out too much sadness from it for him to be a villian and he has a chance to be redeemed because we can't even prove if he truly lied to big baby and chuckles because we don't get a full view of the room to look around because Lotso doesn't get a full view because maybe Daisy got all new 3 toys or maybe the new Lotso replaces all 3 lost toys then you jump saying you know what's going when really you don't because I didn't start this argument.the topic of Lotso started with the person who said reptilious Maximus should fight Lotso in Toy Story 4. I was just pointing out Lotso has a chance to be redeemed because his story isn't villian worthy it's missing too much from it,I've watched Lotso story over 80 times I've watched Jessie's story over 80 times I get that they are different but Jessie's story is like 2 minutes almost 3 minutes long while Lotso story is like 1 minute not even close to 2 minutes meaning it's missing too much from it as in it was probably longer but Disney Pixar probably took out more scenes.so Iam not the one who got off topic because I think toy story 4 should have a new villian.

      By the way yes I have friends and yes I have a Boyfriend and Been in love and yes I have been cheated on Iam a girl so yes I would be sad but I wouldn't turn into Villian and go murderous. Heck Iam even back together with an ex of mine who forgave me.

      Which the murderous part isn't justified by Lotso's story which falls in with Lotso's story,He hates other toys yes but his story doesn't explain why he decided to try and murder toys who ended up in a donation box. Iam just agreeing with the comment who said Lotso should be redeemed because he should,he turned evil because he was heartbroken and the only way to fix a broken heart is the person who broke it and in Lotso's case that would be Daisy.lotso isn't that far gone and even if he is he just needs to hear from Daisy how she felt about him and how she felt when she lost him and then he would be redeemed.Hes a toy and not a animal or human villian therefor he is completely different then hopper or any other villian because he is a toy bear that smells of strawberries. So my comment above to the other comment is completely on topic because I was saying we don't know enough about Lotso to call him completly evil and a monster like people think chuckles said something changed inside of Lotso obviously Lotso was heartbroken so the only way to redeem him is through Daisy.

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree with you. Then after that, Lotso could go find Woddy, Buzz and the gang and tell them that he is sorry and that he should have listened to Woody when he told him that Daisy did love the strawberry scented toy bear. And that she only replaced him because she lost him.

      About the new villain for Toy Story 4, I would like that huge kingpin silver robot that I mentioned on some past threads to be the main villain and be voiced by Chazz Palminteri

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Basically my point is Lotso's story doesn't explain anything other that he was heartbroken then Disney Pixar makes murderous and a villian.so somewhere in there they screwed up Lotso's story with Daisy because he takes over SunnySide and tries to murder toys... Doesn't add up.i get that chuckles said that Lotso wasn't anyone's friend but still that would make Lotso almost like Uncle Scrooge from a Christmas Carol but murdering donated toys makes no sense at all.so in a way Lotso isn't that far gone he just doesn't like talking about Daisy it's basically a sore subject for him because he feels unloved and unwanted by her but his story doesn't explain why he wants donated day care toys to almost die. I feel like Disney pixar left out a lot of Lotso's story stuff that would explain why he wants toys who already have no owners to die. Only half of Lotso's actions are justified but not the murderous part because I don't think all of the toys at sunny side day care would get in his way. In short terms Lotso's story only explains he feels unwanted and unloved by Daisy which gives him a chance to be redeemed because his story leaves too many unanswered questions to be monsterous sinister villian story. In other words I don't think Disney Pixar intended to make Lotso murderous to begin with which is why I feel like they messed up his story they didn't make him that far deep into depression because he still talked about Daisy with Woody even if it was a sore subject for Lotso. If he was extremely depressed he would avoid talking about Daisy all together. He's actually more heartbroken then anything because chuckles said he's never seen a kid and toy more in love. So by getting replaced it made Lotso become heartbroken but murderous to day care toys with no owner isn't explained because I highly doubt everyone Lotso has tried to murder would get in his way. Do you finally see now what I mean by Lotso's story being uncomplete because it only explains Lotso was heartbroken which Daisy could easily fix to redeem Lotso.(by the way the Uncle Scrooge is just an example to explain how Uncle Scrooge wasn't anyone's friend). At least with Woody&the gang they actually got in his way,but still we get a short 1 minute backstory for a villian does that make sense to you because one if Lotso truly gave up on Daisy he wouldn't talk about Daisy with Woody at all.are you finally getting what I mean about Lotso's story having unanswered questions to it because Lotso has a chance to be redeemed he just needs Daisy in order to do it Woody and Jessie can't help him,Bonnie can't help him,No one but Daisy can help him she was the one he loved and she loved him,he just took the new Lotso toy replacing the lost toy or toys the wrong way.its not because he was selfish it was because he didn't know she truly loved him in order to redeem himself he just needs to know that Daisy loved him. Lotso never wanted to give up on finding Daisy.hes clearly heartbroken which made him feel unloved and unwanted so he got mad and turned into a Villian so clearly Lotso can redeem himself but only Daisy can help him and mend his broken heart.

        Loading editor
    • +702085:that would be awesome as long as Disney Pixar gave the Toystory 4 villian a better flashback story then Lotso's because for one Lotso's murderous side to donated toys in the movie isn't explained mostly because I highly doubt everyone Lotso has tried to kill has gotten in his way so I feel Disney pixar made him murderous by accident I don't think they intended to do that. Because the flashback with video only clearly shows Lotso being heartbroken and mad at being replaced because he feels unloved and unwanted.I feel like Lotso has a chance to redeem himself because one his backstory leaves too many unanswered questions especially with Big Baby and chuckles and that only Daisy can help Lotso redeem himself because clearly Woody and the gang trying that apparently failed.i feel Lotso still has a chance to be redeemed he just might need Daisy to help him do that.If Disney Pixar messes up one more Toystory villian that doesn't redeem themselves by the end of the film I will seriously find a way to go to them and explain everything wrong both Villians that don't redeem themselves Lotso&whoever because I will always feel like Lotso&whoever can redeem themselves they will just need the help of the original owner they loved.Because seriously stinky pete in toystory2 didn't get a sad flashback backstory and he was a villian:( geeze Disney Pixar is really sucking at villian stories Iam even suprised Jessie wasn't a villian to begin with in Toystory 2 that could redeem themselves by the end. Although in Toystory 3 jessie goes "it's just like emily all over again" when they put in donation box.but still Disney Pixar clearly sucks at guy villian flashback backstories. Because the only villian worthy story out of all 3 recent movies is Jessie's. I don't know what is wrong with Disney Pixar because clearly Lotso isn't that far gone if he was he wouldn't have talked about Daisy with Woody at all.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:And yes I realize the Uncle Scrooge comparison sucks it's the first thing I think of because Uncle Scrooge wasn't friendly until the very end of a christmas Carol and I don't know who else to think of when Chuckles says Lotso wasn't anyone's Friend the day Lotso found out he was replaced. But it kind of works because before Lotso replaced he was a loveable toy bear. It's kind of like they reversed roles. And it's the best comparison I can think to demonstrate how Lotso wasnt anyone's friend after getting replaced for the wrong reason.

        Loading editor
    • There's just one small problem with your argument, Goldie. If Lotso were merely heartbroken, he wouldn't be willing to kill. But, that's not the case. Lotso doesn't feel heartbroken, he feels betrayed. Even if Daisy came back to love him again, Lotso probably wouldn't be so quick to forgive her. Instead, he'd just be waiting for when she'll betray him again. After all, she replaced him once. Look at it from his point of view – toys are mass produced, so if something happens to one Lotso bear, you can just buy a new one. That means, at least from Lotso's perspective, that toys are expendable. If he really meant anything to Daisy, she wouldn't have replaced him with an exact replica. That is why Lotso snapped. It's not that he's heartbroken and needs love, it's that he is expendable and can be replaced.

      Picture, if you will, a world where if anything ever happened to you, your friends and family could just replace you with an exact replica. Now imagine you were replaced with a replica, but were still alive. Wouldn't that just grind your gears, to find that you are so easily replaced? If you are replaceable (read: expendable), then what is the point of your existence? If a person can be mass produced, then why grow attached to the individual? Then again, all these philosophical questions might be a little too deep for your comprehension. If you're still asking a question that was already explained in the movie, why should I expect you to understand what I'm trying to say here?

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:She replaced him with an exact replica because she couldn't find him and truly loved him duh he's a toy she loved his toy. You clearly didn't hear in the movie where chuckles said it took them forever to walk to Daisy's house! Meaning months or weeks indicating the rest stop was too far from daisy's house to go looking for the lost toys so the parents ended up by Daisy a new Lotso bear because she loved the old one.Lotso turned evil because he thought she replaced him because she didn't Love him when actually she did. He has a chance to be redeemed through Daisy heck Woody in the movie even tries to explain to Lotso that Daisy loved him more then a kid could ever love her toy meaning he was her favorite toy ever but he wouldnt listen he refused to believe that because he was heartbroken and Anger and when people get heartbroken and anger they refuse to listen. And as I just said I don't think Disney Pixar messed his story because either Lotso is focusing on pain of being replaced for the wrong reason and because he was heartbroken. Again the movie clearly explains daisy's true intentions for replacing Lotso was because she loved him and the rest stop wasnt close to her house. Lotso said it was because she didn't love him but it was actually because she did love him that she replaced him because she couldn't find him or Other 2 toys so her parents just bought her a new Lotso to make her happy again Lotso just took it the wrong seeing it as her not loving him when in fact she did love him. And as I said before Lotso's story is too short for a villian story it has too many unanswered questions ones like why didn't daisy and her parents didn't go looking for the lost toys?:the answer could be the rest stop could be too far from the house to go look. Daisy's true intentions for Lotso was that she loved him so much that her parents replaced him with an exact replica. Again daisy's true intentions for Lotso is that she loved him he took it the wrong way and felt unloved and unwanted and became heartbroken. Seriously now who is misinterpreting the movie oh right yeah that would be you because as I said there's unanswered questions with Lotso's story because it's not complete and it's too short for a villian meaning we don't get to see parts like daisy's parents getting new Lotso...Etc...Lotso is considered a tragic villian why you may ask its because he saw Daisy replacing him with an extra replica as her not loving him when it was because she actually did love him he just took it the wrong way.Hes a toy bear Daisy doesnt know he's alive he can't just walk up to a door that we never see and find away into the house,he left that day because he felt unloved and unwanted when really he could of walked away knowing he was replaced because he was loved. Lotso is suppose to be intelligent here and yet he can't even see himself getting replica of his toy as Daisy loving Him and him being her favorite toy ever? Really he's not intelligent at all if he can't see that! He turned evil because he felt unloved and unwanted and heartbroken and got mad and took his anger out on other toys.the murder part could maybe have to do with him focusing on too much pain which made him refuse to listen to Woody about Daisy loving Lotso more than any kid could ever love a toy. But seriously as I just said daisy's true intentions for replacing Lotso were because she loved him more than anything.Now if he had been replaced with a completely different toy or maybe a Lotso that smelled of grape or some other smell or even with Daisy growing up and donating him then that would explain why he became a villian,but in Toystory 3 he became a villian because he didn't know that Daisy truly loved Lotso and that she couldn't find him and had to replace him with an exact replica. If she didn't love him her parents wouldn't have gotten her an exact replica of the exact same old Lotso bear that she use to have because she loved Lotso,they would of replaced him with a completely different toy but they didn't they replaced him with a replica Lotso because she loved him. If you should be questioning Daisy's true intentions on any of 3 toys question it about big baby and chuckles but not Lotso because Lotso ended up being the one to get a replica Lotso because Daisy truly loved him and couldn't find her 3 lost toys&who don't get replicas oh yeah that's right it's probably big baby and chuckles. Daisy truly loved Lotso and couldn't find him and so to make her happy her parents got her a replica Lotso but seriously question daisy's true intentions on big baby and chuckles because as I said before Daisy lost 3 toys and ended up with a replacement Lotso so unless the replacement Lotso replaces all 3 lost toys daisy's true intentions for big baby and chuckles should be questioned at this point because clearly she loved all 3 and lost all 3 so really daisy's true intentions for big baby and chuckles is never shown and yet disney Pixar as I've stated clearly made Lotso's story with big baby and chuckles and Daisy too short and left it with unanswered questions about Daisy&Her family and only Daisy's true intentions for Lotso are shown because she truly loved him and they made him a villian because he thought Daisy didn't want him or even loved him when in fact her true intentions were because she loved him. It's why Lotso is considered a tragic villian because he couldn't understand that Daisy replaced him because she loved him and again one last time as i have said disney Pixar made his story with Daisy,big Baby&Chuckles too short it's not even villian worthy because for Lotso couldnt understand that Daisy replaced him because she truly loved him it's not because she didn't love him it's not because he was jealous of not being the spotlight toy,Daisy replaced Lotso because she loved him and he couldn't understand that he refused to listen to Woody when Woody explained that Daisy truly loved him. Again if she didn't truly love him he wouldn't have gotten a replica spotlight toy of himself he would still be lost and he would of been replaced with something like a orange Lotso that smelled of oranges,but clearly Daisy truly loved the pinkish redish Lotso that smelled strawberries and what did she loose that she loved oh so much:the pinkish reddish Lotso that smelled of strawberries what got replaced the same exact bear that she lost the pinkish reddish Lotso that smelled of strawberries. When it's a kid who really loves a toy like Lotso then they lose it and if you can't find it the parents replace it with an exact replica because the parents know that the kid loves the toy more than anything. Lotso refused to see that Daisy truly loved him and couldn't find him he was heartbroken because he felt unloved and unwanted.Geeze you clearly didn't pay attention to Lotso's Sunny side daycare Moto he tells Woody and the gang which is "having no owners means no heartbreak". Meaning Iam 100% right about everything even Lotso being heartbroken it's in the moto Lotso tells Woody at sunny side meaning Lotso turned evil because he was heartbroken and when people get heartbroken they get both Sad&Mad. Lotso just refused to listen to Woody or anyone else and started toys and owners and decided to go to sunny side where he would never be forgotten or abandoned never not played with or lost,a day care where new kids would come in and play with the toys after the old ones have grown up. Lotso clearly felt heartbroken,unloved,unwanted,Unplayed with..etc... When he was actually truly loved and wanted by Daisy because she truly loved him and couldn't find him and got a replica Lotso.Now seriously Daisy never abandoned Lotso she couldn't find him so her parents replaced him. As I've said I've watched Lotso story over 80 times and daisy's true intentions at the end of the story are that she replaced Lotso because she loved him in the story lotso wouldn't even let chuckles tell him the real reason why Lotso got replaced because Lotso refused to listen he claimed that Daisy replaced them all and then said Daisy didnt love them no more when again as I said we don't get a very good view to look around because Lotso doesn't get a good view and maybe the new Lotso replaces all 3 lost toys as I said you should be questioning Daisy's true intentions for big baby and chuckles even with Lotso being the villian because Lotso refused to see the replica Lotso toy as Daisy truly loving his kind of toy it's what I meant when i said Lotso's story is too short for a villian story we don't get to see what happens with Daisy's family After the rest stop because that part focuses on the toys waiting then the toys walking home.Now let's Chuckles ends up at sunny side first then eventually ends up getting broke and goes home with Bonnie tonher house and Lotso and Big Baby end up at sunny side. Now again Lotso gets a replica Lotso after all 3 toys get lost because she loved all 3 even if lotso was her favorite,now I ask you does Daisy ending up with a replica Lotso when she lost 3 Toys and not just Lotso make sense to you at all? Because seriously this is what I meant by Lotso's story having unanswered questions for a villian story. Lotso can be redeemed he just needs Daisy seriously because he ended up at a day care where his moto is "no owners means no heartbreak" meaning he clearly saw the replacement Lotso as Daisy not loving him when she actually did truly love him and just couldn't find him. He's the villian of the story and he gets a replacement Lotso because Daisy truly loves him and big baby ends up at sunny side day care and chuckles eventually ends up with bonnie.lotso's fate is getting tied to a garabage truck. That's not right Lotso had/still has a chance to redeem himself he just needs Daisy. Because seriously Jessie's abandonment story is sadder then Lotso's because Jessie got replaced with Emily growing up and Donating her and Lotso ends up getting a replica Lotso because Daisy truly loved him more than anything and couldn't find him then Lotso sees that and becomes heartbroken feeling abandoned,unwanted&unloved and ends up at sunny side daycare with chuckles and big baby then Lotso becomes a villian so chuckles eventually ends up with bonnie leaving big baby with Lotso who refuses to even listen to what chuckles or Woody has to say about Daisy replacing him because she truly loved him. Lotso never was abandoned by Daisy in the first place she truly loved him and yet disney Pixar made him a villian when chukcles and big baby don't get replica toys of themselves. Seriously question daisy's true intentions for big baby and chuckles at this point because her intentions for those 2 aren't shown only her true intentions for Lotso are shown and her true intentions for Lotso are that she truly loved him and got a replica Lotso and Lotso sees that as Daisy abandoning him which makes him heartbroken when her true intentions were that he was her most favorite/Special toy ever. If I was Lotso and I got replaced with a Replica of myself frankly I would be honored and happy because it means the person truly loves me because I was their favorite/Special toy ever. I wouldn't turn into a villian because abandonment is getting replaced with a kid growing up and giving their toys away in a donation box that you have no idea who will end up with what toy and even where the donation box is going you don't even know if the toy will end up with a good owner. Lotso turned evil because he couldn't see that Daisy truly loved him and couldn't find him and that her parents got her a replacement Lotso because he was her favorite. He tells Woody he's a piece of plastic and nothing special to Andy when that's clearly just too heartbroken to listen to the truth because Lotso should of realized how much Daisy truly loved him he was her favorite toy ever.watch the scene where Lotso and Woody talk about Daisy it's 100% clear that Lotso is feeling too unwanted,unloved,abandoned,forgotten&heartbroken to even let Woody tell him the truth.in short terms Lotso is in denial and refuses to listen to the truth he won't chuckles or Woody even fully explain that Daisy replaced him because she truly loved Lotso and Lotso was her favorite/special toy ever. Lotso turned evil because he felt heartbroken&angry and then he took his anger out on the other toys because of it. Lotso still has a chance to redeem himself it's clear only Daisy can help with that. He wouldn't listen to Woody when Woody said Daisy truly loved him,he never let chuckles even finish more than "no she only replaced you..." Because Lotso has to exclaim she replaced all of them. Which means Lotso is way too far in denial won't listen to the truth from woody or chuckles but he would listen to Daisy which would redeem him. He still has a chance he just needs Daisy to tell him the truth which is that she loved him and that he was her favorite/special toy ever. Because seriously in the flashback he goes from sad to mad in 2 seconds meaning he is heartbroken and the only thing that can fix him is Daisy because she truly loved him more than anything.

        Loading editor
    • Grammar, Goldie. Do you use it?

        Loading editor
    • "I wouldn't turn into a villian". That is what you would do. You seem to have trouble understanding that people who are not you don't react the same way you would in certain situations. "If it were me, I would have done it this way" is not a valid argument.

        Loading editor
    • "Seriously now who is misinterpreting the movie oh right yeah that would be you because as I said there's unanswered questions with Lotso's story because it's not complete"

      I'm misinterpreting the movie because you say there are unanswered questions. I am misinterpreting because you say there are unanswered questions. Do you hear yourself when you type? Why is it incomplete? It is incomplete because you say it is? Am I supposed to take your word for it because you are the main character in your story, and thus are always right?

        Loading editor
    • You also didn't hear me when I said, "Let's look at this from Lotso's perspective". Of course Daisy loved him, and her parents were the ones who replaced him. But, just because we know that doesn't mean Lotso knew that. Lotso still saw Daisy in bed with another toy, and took it as an act of betrayal. He saw that he was replaced, and since he is replaceable, he is expendable to her. That is the way Lotso saw it. Do you understand the words that I am saying to you right now?

        Loading editor
    • "Meaning Iam 100% right"

      Aaaaand you automatically lose. Rule number one, Goldie: never straight-up tell your opponent that they are wrong. That just makes you look insecure. This whole time, you have done nothing but prove how naive and incompetent you are, and I am not going to waste any more time trying to get through your thick skull. I'll just let reality do it for me. Just don't come crawling back after you've had to face real hardship.

      Incidentally, that goldfish avatar suits you quite well.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:yes it's you that's misunderstanding the movie you seem to think that Lotso is not heartbroken when Lotso's sunny side moto is "having no owners means no heartbreak". Lotso ended up at a daycare Hmm if he was not feeling heartbroken he wouldn't have ended up at a day care. Lotso's story isn't complete because one even with Lotso being the villian the story never shows whether Daisy loved big baby and chuckles truly too. Lotso gets a new replica Lotso and big baby and chuckles end up in a day care then chuckles eventually ends up with Bonnie. That right there should have people questioning daisy's true intentions for chuckles and big baby instead her intentions for Lotso because Daisy's true intentions for Lotso are that she truly loved him and yet disney Pixar makes him a villian when he gets a replica toy of himself to show that Daisy truly loved him when Daisy lost 3 toys and not just one. It would be different if it was just one but the things all 3 toys had the same owner the story isn't complete for big baby and chuckles. And yet everyone including you keeps saying "oh now if Daisy truly loved Lotso she would not replace him" um yeah she would he was a lost toy. And she replaced him because she did truly love him. No one questions why Lotso is the villian when big baby and chuckles don't get replica toys. For Lotso's side of the story isn't villian worthy,for big baby and or chuckles it's villian worthy it doesn't show daisy's True intentions for big baby and chuckles. In other words the story is not complete.it doesn't matter if he's the villian because clearly daisy's intentions for Lotso are that she truly loved him and yet he sees the replica Lotso and thinks that Daisy threw him away when she lost him which makes him feel heartbroken. Seriously Lotso's story isn't villian worthy he just refuses to listen to the truth because no one tries to shut him up to explain anything.he clearly needs Daisy's help.and I know that people react in different ways Iam not stupid Iam Just saying Lotso can still redeem Himself he has a chance he didn't blow it.it is just clear that Woody&everyone else can't help him.only Daisy can redeem him. That's all Iam saying. She's the one he feels heartbroken over for the wrong reason only she can fix him.

        Loading editor
    • And people say I'm arrogant.

        Loading editor
    • ^I never said that,I just you were misinterputing the movie along with everyone else who thinks Lotso is irredeemable because he's not he is only heartbroken and the only one who can fix him is Daisy. I am looking at Lotso's point of view,I get that he saw Daisy with a new Lotso as an act of betrayal,Iam not stupid.Iam just saying for people like Lotso who misunderstand what they see that doesn't give them the reason to cut people like Woody and chuckles off before they even say anything and if Lotso didn't want to listen to what chuckles or Woody had to say then fine bring in an older version of Daisy who could find him and remember as her first toy and how much she loved him and how special he was to her(kind of like the garabage guy said "hey I use to have a bear just like this when I was a little kid".except don't tie him to a garabage truck just because he smells like strawberries).Iam just only saying he has a chance to be redeemed even now he just needs Daisy to redeem him.shes the one he is heartbroken over only she can fix.in other words he's not that far messed up,he's hard to reason with maybe a tiny bit but still.hes not irredeemable.Hes not a complete monster like people think just because he misunderstood what he saw with Daisy.its what I've been trying to say the whole time he is redeemable it's clear only Daisy can fix him. As I said before he refuses to let Woody or chuckles redeem him,he wouldn't let chuckles say more than one sentence. It is really obvious Daisy can fix his broken heart.especially since he wouldn't listen to Woody or chuckles.

        Loading editor
    • The fact that you didn't understand my last post makes me very concerned for your mental condition.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:I was only born in 1994 i grew up watching Toystory. My point is the movie makes it 100% obvious Woody can't help Lotso redeem himself which means only Daisy can help him because she's the one he thought betrayed him so only Daisy can help if he won't listen to Woody then it's 100% clear only Daisy can explain what happened like why her family didn't go looking for the lost toys when she was little. Which would help him realize that what he saw at daisy's wasn't an act of betrayal. He keeps cutting off Woody and chuckles off and by doing that it kind of means he can redeem himself it just needs to be by Daisy.lotso made it obvious he didn't want to listen to chuckles and or Woody explain anything. Daisy doesn't know he's alive so he basically can't stand there having a argument with her like he does with Chuckles and Woody. Meaning Daisy could actually fully explain without Lotso shouting at her. As I said only Daisy can fix him,Lotso made it clear Woody and the others can't fix him. And by having Daisy standing there holding Lotso remembering her child hood it would help Lotso understand that what truly happened that day.thats my whole point right there he needs Daisy to explain what happened even if she doesn't know he's a live or has emotions but still it would help him redeem himself. He's heartbroken over Daisy so only she can help him. He's a toy bear even if he can't talk back to her Iam pretty sure he could at least hear her even if to Daisy he looks like a toy bear that smells of strawberries that is made of plush that has no emotions. Lotso however does have ears.

        Loading editor
    • Goldfish, I threw in the towel three posts ago. Why are you still going?

        Loading editor
    • Hey guys. Stop arguing!! Goldfish may be right in other things such as Lotso being reedemable and the chance of getting to see Daisy again and then finally realize that everything he did was all wrong and misunderstood that Daisy lost him accidentally to replace him on purpose.

      And you Neo, you too maybe right in other things, such as Goldfish really being obsessed to redeem and creating a long text explaining Lotso's possible redemption and not understanding the full meaning of what you are saying (no offense Goldfish) but you don't have to be such a jerk to her about that.

      I for one agree that there is a chance for Lotso to be redeemed and that Pixar must put more about his backstop but not so exaggerated

        Loading editor
    • I am surrounded by mental cases who don't don't know how to use basic grammar. At least you're a little more reasonable, ZIP Code.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:First off I don't have a mental condition because Iam almost 21 and function just fine.but you are failing to see my point about Lotso being redeemed here. Because if Daisy picked him and remembered her past then he could think over everything he's done and end up regretting it. Again he misunderstood something he saw that doesn't make him irredeemable it just means he needs Daisy to pick him and remember what happened when she was little. Two i never said you were wrong I just said I was 100% right about Lotso being heartbroken because I remembered the quote having no owners means no heartbreak that Lotso says when he first meets Woody and the gang at sunny side daycare. And third my profile picture is a goldfish because it won't let me use any of the pictures I have on my phone.all Iam trying to do at this point is get my point across.I only said I was right about 1 thing.Iam just saying Lotso can be redeemed because he misunderstood something he saw and was heartbroken over it,Daisy Just needs to remember her past with him. If you would of understood my point from the very beginning the conversation could of ended more than 3 posts ago.Ive only been trying to get my point across this whole entire time.

        Loading editor
    • And I have been ignoring your poorly-grammared long-winded speeches, mostly because they are poorly-grammared and hard to read. And because you have been repeating the exact same thing over and over again since we started.

        Loading editor
    • Neo Theta wrote: I am surrounded by mental cases who don't don't know how to use basic grammar. At least you're a little more reasonable, ZIP Code.

      Oh God. I'm not crazy either!! You just can't understand what I'm saying. Just please stop the argument. And please understand, that there maybe a possibility for Lotso be yo good guy

        Loading editor
    • 702085 wrote:

      Neo Theta wrote: I am surrounded by mental cases who don't don't know how to use basic grammar. At least you're a little more reasonable, ZIP Code.

      Oh God. I'm not crazy either!! You just can't understand what I'm saying. Just please stop the argument. And please understand, that there maybe a possibility for Lotso be yo good guy

      I've been trying to stop the argument for a few hours now, but Goldfish just keeps going and going and going without end.

      And the last thing I'll say on the subject, I just think Lotso is too far gone to be redeemable at this point.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Well if you would not change the subject half the time my speeches would not have to be long.plus Iam using a phone with predcitive text on it so sometimes words won't always be spelled right,my phone seriously has words on it that Iam not even sure are actual words.But seriously if you would not keep changing the subject every other post this whole conversation could of ended more than 3 posts ago,and my responses would not have to be as long either.I could of gotten my point across like 11 to 12 posts ago and the conversation could of ended then. Because I have been trying to get my point across this time I was not starting an argument I have only been trying to get my point across.

        Loading editor
    • I've made it perfectly clear what I think of your "point". Now, don't start blaming me because you're too stubborn to let this go.

        Loading editor
    • Neo Theta wrote:

      702085 wrote:

      Neo Theta wrote: I am surrounded by mental cases who don't don't know how to use basic grammar. At least you're a little more reasonable, ZIP Code.

      Oh God. I'm not crazy either!! You just can't understand what I'm saying. Just please stop the argument. And please understand, that there maybe a possibility for Lotso be yo good guy

      I've been trying to stop the argument for a few hours now, but Goldfish just keeps going and going and going without end.

      And the last thing I'll say on the subject, I just think Lotso is too far gone to be redeemable at this point.

      Ok. I know that. But please believe in that possibility and Goldfish please don't be too obsessed about the situation because it needs time for Pixar to think about it and please try to take a break for writing this whole thread about the situation. You could make everyone go insane. But I'm not saying to offend you. It's for the good of the users and Disney

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:One please stop calling me goldfish because I can not change my picture so Iam stuck with a goldfish for my profile picture and 2 the argument stopped when you kept changing the subject when i have been trying to get my point across for the last 8 to 9 posts that you have been ignoring that have been long winded. And please call me by my username if you want to refer to me in an insult or even at all. I do not refer you as your profile picture so please stop referring me to as goldfish.

        Loading editor
    • Whatever you say, Long Name.

        Loading editor
    • +702085:Hey to be perfectly fair here I've only been trying to get across the point that Lotso can be redeemed because he was heartbroken and misunderstood what he saw with Daisy so in order to redeem himself all he would need is Daisy to remember her past with him. That's all I've been trying to get said over the last couple comments that Neo Theta has been ignoring. The argument stopped along time ago when the subject kept getting changed.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Just call me GMW Fan then. Geeze it's not that hard to think of a shorter name for Girl Meets World.

        Loading editor
    • Sure thing, GMW. Though to be honest, you seem like more of a Nissan. Or maybe Toyota.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Um GMW Stands For Girl Meets World it's a TV show on Disney Channel that is a spin off series to Boy Meets World.

        Loading editor
    • Why thank you for the insight, that was very insightful. While we're on the subject of pointing out the obvious, grass is green, the sky is blue, water is wet, and 3D is an overpriced gimmick.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Hey! you were the one who Said I looked more like a Nissan or Toyota which are 2 different kinds of cars.GMW is also a kind of car so I was just pointing out that when I said GMW That I was not talking about a car.thats why I said GMW stands for Girl Meets World.

        Loading editor
    • Do you know what a joke is?

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Yes I do but in my case GMW could make think of a car instead of the TV show Girl Meets World. They are Both GMW.

        Loading editor
    • To quote a popular phrase, duh.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Now do you get why I said GMW Stands for Girl Meets World?

        Loading editor
    • What you've just said concerns me deeply.

        Loading editor
    • GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote:
      +702085:Hey to be perfectly fair here I've only been trying to get across the point that Lotso can be redeemed because he was heartbroken and misunderstood what he saw with Daisy so in order to redeem himself all he would need is Daisy to remember her past with him. That's all I've been trying to get said over the last couple comments that Neo Theta has been ignoring. The argument stopped along time ago when the subject kept getting changed.


      I know. I know, and you are so perfectly right. All I'm saying is that don't get too exited or obsessed with it because we don't yet if Pixar will ever agree with you and me about this. Because sometimes we users are right about our theories, but the problem is. Will Pixar ever consider it?

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:One Iam perfectly fine I function just fine I graduated high School Just Fine.I do not have a mental condition for the last time,Two I said GMW Stands for Girl Meets World so you would not end up thinking the car everytime you said GMW.I was trying to help you by saying it stands for girl meets world so you would think of the TV show instead of a car.

        Loading editor
    • I now tell you in way you understand, yeah?

      I, Neo Theta, was making joke, when referring to GMW as car instead of as show. Did not make misunderstanding. Did not require help. I, Neo Theta, assumed it was obvious. Yeah? You get? Do you understand the words that I am saying to you right now?

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:I know it was a joke I was just trying to help you think of the TV show rather than a car because girl meets world is on disney channel and not very many people watch disney channel,not very many people would know GMW also stands for Girl Meets World,I was trying to be helpful,even if you already knew I was talking about the TV Show instead of a car. And not very many people have heard of the show Girl meets world,not everyone would know Girl Meets World can be shortened to GMW.

      You don't need to explain again I function just fine. I don't have a mental condition. And I know you did not need help I was trying to be helpful even if you did not need help. I said the name of the TV show to be helpful even if you knew I was not talking about the Car .

        Loading editor
    • GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote: +Neo Theta:Um GMW Stands For Girl Meets World it's a TV show on Disney Channel that is a spin off series to Boy Meets World.

      GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote: +Neo Theta:Hey! you were the one who Said I looked more like a Nissan or Toyota which are 2 different kinds of cars.GMW is also a kind of car so I was just pointing out that when I said GMW That I was not talking about a car.thats why I said GMW stands for Girl Meets World.

      GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote: +Neo Theta:Yes I do but in my case GMW could make think of a car instead of the TV show Girl Meets World. They are Both GMW.

      GirlMeetsWorldFan123 wrote: +Neo Theta:Now do you get why I said GMW Stands for Girl Meets World?

      If you knew I was joking the whole time, then what was all this for? Who were you helping by clarifying this repeatedly?

        Loading editor
    • Because again I was trying to be helpful even if you did not need it I just explained that in my last comment. Not everyone knows that The TV Show can be shortened to GMW.As I have already said even though I knew you were Joking I was still trying to help even if you did not need it. You did not notice the Um GMW Stands For in the beginning of my first comment? Seriously um means I could tell you were Joking with the car,I Just felt like saying the name of the TV show just in case I was trying to be helpful By saying the name of the show.you seriously have not met someone who likes to be helpful even when a person does not need it? I was Raised to always be nice and helpful by my parents even if someone does not help.you have never heard of someone trying to be nice,helpful&polite to a person who was Joking and did not need help? I was trying to see if you knew I was being helpful with my last Comment.because no where in your responses did I get a "thank you but I already knew what you meant". Or any thank yous at all even if you did not need help.

        Loading editor
    • Well, no, I have never met someone who wastes time by pointlessly helping someone who they know doesn't need any help. Because most people know that if they give out help to someone who doesn't need it, they aren't helping, they're being annoying.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Not really it's actually more rude then annoying to not help,second by helping even if the person does not need help it is called being nice and polite.plus if it got annoying you could of easily stopped me after the second saying something like "thank you I get that you were trying to help but I did not help Because I already knew what you meant." And with my last comment when I said do you know why I said what it stands for you could of said something like "were you trying to help even though I did not need help,if so that was very nice of you thank you". You could said something nice even if you were getting annoyed.because people annoy me all the time and Iam still nice and polite to everybody. But again if you were getting annoyed you easily could of stopped me after the second time.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, General Motors, but I come from the real world, and in the real world, people who are aware that someone doesn't need help but decide to help anyway are considered annoying. Also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit jaded and cynical, so excuse me for not responding nicely to the unnecessary help you provided, which need I remind you, you were aware was unnecessary.

      Are you absolutely sure there's nothing wrong with you? I made a joke, you knew it was a joke, yet you felt the need to clarify anyway. Why? What possible motivation could you have for doing that, when you knew it wasn't needed? What was the purpose behind clarifying when you were aware that I didn't need clarification? Are you obsessive-compulsive or something?

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Yes Iam sure there is nothing wrong with me and as I said my parents raised me to be nice,helpful&polite everybody even to those who do not need it.I was taught it is always nice to help everybody even if they do not need.iam from the real world too and maybe on your side it's annoying but on my side of the world it is nice and polite to help even to those who do not need help. And no it not obessive complusion but more along the lines of being helpful to everybody even those who won't need help,it's basically more like a rule my parents had me and my siblings grow up with.Its basically a rule that I will always remember because I almost 21 as I said before so I've been doing it for 20 years. I just have a good memorization so Iam good at remembering rules I grew up with and even most computer stuff. And as I said you could of stopped me after the second time I said it with something like "I get it" or "Are you trying to help?" Even if you did not know I was trying to help you could of stopped me with a Question even if it would not be a nice question. It's more a memorization technique instead of obessive complusion. I basically just memorized the rule of nice,polite&helpful to everybody even to those who do not need it. Basically I have been this way for almost 21 years. And plus I work in a grocery store so its a rule that comes naturally to me.My parents basically raised me and my siblings to be nice,Polite&helpful to everybody on my side of the world.I know my mom&one of oldest sisters have Obsessive complusion but I do not.Iam just really good at memorizing rules. Especially after 20 almost 21 years. Iam basically the youngest out of my 3 siblings so Iam the only one in my family who is good with memorizing stuff like rules and since I grew up this way it's something that comes naturally to me it's something I just remember.Obessive complusion happens all the time because it becomes an obession to a person like moving funiture around,noticing something out of a certain spot...etc... Where as with me its just a rule Iam really good at remembering to do.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:Obessive Complusion basically happens repetitively but with me I do not give out unnecessary help reptitively it happens every once in a while. If that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • That's just the problem with you goody two-shoes types – honor before reason, politeness before necessity. There is a fine line between being nice and being blind to reality. Someday, you may very well discover the consequences of compulsory politeness.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:It was not complusory politeness the only time I give out unneccessary help is when Iam not sure if people know the TV show Girl Meets World can be to Shortened to GMW which sounds like a Car name so it was natural politeness which was me being generous Even if you did not need help.Even though I knew you were Joking the only thing wrong with me is I was born with a learning disability called Attention Deficit Disorder which is Chronic Condition that affects my learning and concentration in school.it just means I learn differently then others in school I take a a pill every morning that helps me concentration.Attention Deficit Disorder is no complusory politeness and having a disorder that affects my learning in a school setting by the way thank you very much but it only affects my learning in school at home and other places Iam perfectly fine my memory is still very good. There's a complete difference between obessive complusion(which is a complusion obession) and attention deficit disorder which is a chronic condition where Iam still able to function Just fine,I passed high School Just Fine,My Memory is Just Fine.So I don't have a mental condition I have A Chronic One.Theres a huge difference between giving unnecessary help when a person is not sure if the other one knows the Abbrivation for a TV show sounds like a car and me having OCD which I Do Not Have. There's a Huge Difference but as I said even with my Attention deficit Disorder I Function Just Fine I graduated High School With my Condition which is chronic meaning I have had my condition since I was in 2nd grade almost 3rd.So I Do Not Have A Mental Condition I have a Chronic Condition. CC:Chronic Condition.Implusive and Complusive not that same thing.Yes I was Born to be polite,kind,nice,Helpful...etc...Iam a combination of both except the Implusive part usually happens at School. It basically means Iam Austic now Iam only a tiny bit Austic because I can function perfectly Fine. And my memory is perfectly fine too.so there's a huge difference between me and what you just said. A very huge difference. There are times where I Implusive Act as in I do not Think things out before I do it. A goody two shoes is a do gooder I follow rules like politeness...etc but I do not always 100% follow rules. Iam not always good.Iam only good like 10% of the time. Maybe 20%.I do not always do everything Right,the only rules.Iam not always well behaved I Basically follows The rules when I feel like it. Huge difference right there. Hope you feel extremely good for calling a person with a chronic condition a goody two shoes.

        Loading editor
    • I don't care, I'm a jerk. Thanks for answering my question, that explains everything. Best of luck overcoming your issues. Oh, and a word of advice: you don't have to take everything so seriously.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:One as i said I have a chronic condition so my brain is a bit under developed but I still function perfectly fine.and sometimes it's hard for me to tell whether or not a person actually means what they say.I can not always tell one of my sisters is being sarcastic around me so I basically take everything seriously.There are people like me out in the real world who can not function as well as I can. I have a chronic condition that goes unrecongized throughout childhood because it's a condition that can not be tested by doctors it can only be tested in schools by taking a certain test. Most people like who struggle in school get labeled a dreamer,Goof-Off,Slacker,Trouble Maker or a bad student. And it's not an issue for me at all actually as I said I Function Perfectly Fine,I Talk Like a Normal Person so people can actually understand what I say because the challenges for Attention Deficit Disorder are beatable i graduated high school just fine. As I said before its a learning disability meaning people like me tend to Learn better in a one on one setting like a teacher to student setting.And as I also said before I take a pill.People like me tend to get distracted easily. I get that you are jerk that does not bother me at all Iam Just saying before you ask a person if they have a mental condition you might wanna think if they actually have a chronic condition that goes unrecongized throughout childhood. The Impluse part means I normally do things I would not normally do. Chronic Condition is basically just a essential chemical problem in the management system of the Brain. As I said even with my condition Iam one of the very lucky few who can function perfectly fine and also as I mentioned before Iam only a tiny bit Austic mostly because my parents got me tested for my condition with a certain test in elementary school.but for most people it goes unrecongized throughout their childhood and by the time they reach adulthood it is too late to get tested. It can be Called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder I just have Attention Deficit Disorder basically I do not have trouble sitting still. So my brain still functions okay it's just a little bit slower at recognizing when people are being serious or not.

        Loading editor
    • +Neo Theta:I can tell when people are Joking but Iam Just a little bit slower at realizing when people are being serious or sarcastic. So I basically I tend to take a lot of stuff seriously without actually meaning to. It's basically just my first reaction that usually comes out.

        Loading editor
    • So, I hope that the Prospector and Lotso return and for new characters, I would like some original ones and the characters from the TV series, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command to appear in Toy Story 4

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.