FANDOM


  • Which film do you think is best?
     
    18
     
    4
     

    The poll was created at 16:42 on May 26, 2015, and so far 22 people voted.
      Loading editor
    • Wait you created two same threads!

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!

      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.

      Oh I see

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.
      Oh I see

      Is that a bad thing?

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.
      Oh I see

      Is that a bad thing?

      No, I found it weird at first, and I thought you did a mistake, but now I understand, why asking that?

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.
      Oh I see
      Is that a bad thing?
      No, I found it weird at first, and I thought you did a mistake, but now I understand, why asking that?

      I just didn't know which board would be best for any of my topics/discussions, so I decided to take the copy/paste route.

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.
      Oh I see
      Is that a bad thing?
      No, I found it weird at first, and I thought you did a mistake, but now I understand, why asking that?

      I just didn't know which board would be best for any of my topics/discussions, so I decided to take the copy/paste route.

      Nvm, out of curiousity, why don't you like Frozen? I noticed that you're not really fond of this movie; again, I'm just curious.

        Loading editor
    • Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      The 13th Hero wrote:
      Rouhad wrote:
      Wait you created two same threads!
      Yes, I did, three actually, one on each board, one for Q&A, one for Discussions and one for F&G.
      Oh I see
      Is that a bad thing?
      No, I found it weird at first, and I thought you did a mistake, but now I understand, why asking that?
      I just didn't know which board would be best for any of my topics/discussions, so I decided to take the copy/paste route.
      Nvm, out of curiousity, why don't you like Frozen? I noticed that you're not really fond of this movie; again, I'm just curious.

      I'm not really a big fan of the film like everyone else.

        Loading editor
    • Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph8 wrote:
      Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.

      Does that have any relevance at all?

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:

      Joseph8 wrote:
      Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.

      Does that have any relevance at all?

      It has a lot of relevance.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph8 wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:

      Joseph8 wrote:
      Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.

      Does that have any relevance at all?

      It has a lot of relevance.

      Really? How?

        Loading editor
    • The 13th Hero wrote:

      Joseph8 wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:

      Joseph8 wrote:
      Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.

      Does that have any relevance at all?

      It has a lot of relevance.

      Really? How?

      European history plays a more important role in Frozen.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph8 wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:

      Joseph8 wrote:

      The 13th Hero wrote:


      Joseph8 wrote:
      Frozen wins. It takes place after the French Revolution. I prefer the history of Europe after the French Revolution than the medieval history of Europe.
      Does that have any relevance at all?
      It has a lot of relevance.
      Really? How?
      European history plays a more important role in Frozen.

      Yes, but setting is important, but any connection to true human history are pointless.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your Disney Movies Together