FANDOM


  • love hufia but can you make a episode about valentins where there is a school dance an hugo wants to aks sofia to the valentins dance but he is to shy,and there is a new prince koming and he and sofia were child hoodfriends and he ask her to the dance and hugo is really sad and mad but want sofia does not know that kyl {just a name}is really mean to the group when she is not around

    please let HUGO KOM IN MORE EPISODES

      Loading editor
    • This is a good idea :)

        Loading editor
    • thx

        Loading editor
    • Or a episode where Sofia is practice on ice dancing and hugo is wachting her secretly and he has his diary with him and writs everything that he loves about her but he didint know that amber was spying on him and when hugo left and forgot his diary amber took it.the next day at school hugo cant find his dairy but at lunch time amber cald the entire school to her +sofia and hugo,and then she took hugo's dairy out of her bag and she read it loud to everyone about hugo's feelings for sofia ,hugo was mad and imbareds that he left before sofia talkes to him .now at the casel with sofia james and amber there are mad at her for reading hugo's privti dairy to everyone.but amber said she only did it to protect her because she did not believe that hugo chaned and that he would hurt her.sogia was stil mad at her,later she left to find hugo so that she could talk to him,after a wihle she finds him at a big river trowing with stons she went to him but hugo did not want to talk to her because he was sared what she would say but while runnig sofia trips over her dress and falls in the river.hugo humps in the rivir to save her and brout her to the land,sofia thanked him and aks why he was ignoring her,hugo said because he was sared that she didint like him back so thout it was beter to not talk to her but sofia didint let him finish talking and said that she loved him to ,hugo was so shoxked he couldtint sai a word and then sofia kissed him

        Loading editor
    • 1st: love your ideas. 2nd: Get your spellings right.

        Loading editor
    • I have a good idea for a Hugfia episode, and it's a good story I wrote called "Hero Hugo". Sofia rides to school on Minimus on a foggy day and ends up at the junior knights academy, where Vaughan and vance lock her in the stables. When Hugo learns this, he races to the JKA to save her. Here, take a look-see https://www.wattpad.com/story/66234651-sofia-the-first-hero-hugo

        Loading editor
    • Dr.BlackCoffee wrote:
      1st: love your ideas. 2nd: Get your spellings right.


        Loading editor
    • yea i know

        Loading editor
    • Bad news, folks :( I read on Twitter that Hugo won't be featured in season 4. He may be in the crowd at school, but he won't have a spotlight episode this season. Craig Gerber said they tried to squeeze him in, but it didn't work out

        Loading editor
    • Sweetpopular wrote:
      Bad news, folks :( I read on Twitter that Hugo won't be featured in season 4. He may be in the crowd at school, but he won't have a spotlight episode this season. Craig Gerber said they tried to squeeze him in, but it didn't work out

      Yeah, I think he graduated from Royal Prep-he is a little older than Amber, and Amber got into the oldest class with her siblings, meaning they're gonna graduate next year.

        Loading editor
    • They didn't even tell us what Kingdom he's from

        Loading editor
    • Sara.henion wrote:
      They didn't even tell us what Kingdom he's from

      I guess the best way to find out what kingdoms Sofia's friends are from is to ask Craig Gerber. I just asked him myself

        Loading editor
    • Guineapig361 wrote:
      Sweetpopular wrote:
      Bad news, folks :( I read on Twitter that Hugo won't be featured in season 4. He may be in the crowd at school, but he won't have a spotlight episode this season. Craig Gerber said they tried to squeeze him in, but it didn't work out
      Yeah, I think he graduated from Royal Prep-he is a little older than Amber, and Amber got into the oldest class with her siblings, meaning they're gonna graduate next year.

      It's funny you say he may have graduated because according to "Princess Jade", he's still at Royal Prep

        Loading editor
    • Sweetpopular wrote:
      Guineapig361 wrote:
      Sweetpopular wrote:
      Bad news, folks :( I read on Twitter that Hugo won't be featured in season 4. He may be in the crowd at school, but he won't have a spotlight episode this season. Craig Gerber said they tried to squeeze him in, but it didn't work out
      Yeah, I think he graduated from Royal Prep-he is a little older than Amber, and Amber got into the oldest class with her siblings, meaning they're gonna graduate next year.
      It's funny you say he may have graduated because according to "Princess Jade", he's still at Royal Prep

      So, he must just be tall for his age.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.