"Tilly Style" is the first segment of the forty-third episode of Big City Greens.
When Tilly is mistaken for a baby, she searches the mall for a new look to reflect her maturity. Meanwhile, Cricket stages an uprising when Bill refuses to let him leave his seat when he won't eat his zucchini.
Tilly is watching Nancy work on fixing a motorcycle at the shop when a frequent customer named Greasy walks in and identifies Tilly as a baby. Tilly is put off and believes that she does look rather young, but Nancy tells her not to worry about it. To make her feel better, Nancy suggests taking her to the mall so that they can work on changing her image. They call Bill to inform him that they will not be having lunch with him. At the Green's house, Cricket refuses to have lunch as it primarily consists of zucchini meshed into everything (soup, drink, sides, etc.) and they have been having it for a week due to Bill having grown too much. He tells Cricket that he is not allowed to leave his chair until he has finished eating all his zucchini.
At the mall, Tilly decides to shop for pre-teen clothing so that she can be like all the other popular girls. When she spots a business woman and becomes entranced with her dominance, Tilly decides to adopt a business woman look for her, which humorously attracts the attention of some Big City citizens. Tilly quickly learns however that elders get more respect and rushes off to get a senior citizen look, leaving Nancy flustered. Back at the house, Cricket proceeds to do everything from his chair. Bill responds by removing all the food and making more zucchini themed dishes, frustrating Cricket even further.
Cricket begins to protest Bill and breaks down that he just wants him to listen to him. He has had zucchini for a whole week and is tired of it. Realizing that his son just wanted to talk, Bill finally ends the feud by giving Cricket an apple, which he savagely devours. Nancy discovers Tilly having dressed as an elder and chases her through the mall, eventually catching her. She finally tells Tilly that she should not have to prove her maturity by giving a rather embarrassing tattoo she has as an example. Tilly decides to embrace her age and does so by getting her ears pierced, as well as Saxon's.
- Marieve Herington as Tilly Green
- Wendi McLendon-Covey as Nancy Green
- Chris Houghton as Cricket Green / Roy the Security Guard
- Bob Joles as Bill Green
- Artemis Pebdani as Gramma Alice
- Cricket once again displays some slight maturity by telling his father he is not acting out on habit, but rather trying to get his dad to listen to him.
- This episode confirms that Tilly is a pre-teen; most likely 12 years old.
- Nancy is revealed to have two extra tattoos: one on her ankle and one on her wrist.
- The Big City Mall's sign reads "If You're Here, You're Shopping" and later "A New Slogan, Every Hour!"
- The garden on the roof of Big Coffee, from "Level Up", is shown once again; this marks the garden's final appearance before the cafe got destroyed in "Chipocalypse Now".
- Cricket also kept his Bintendo Twist from the same episode.
- This is one of very few instances in a Disney show where the word "turd" is used.
- In this episode, there is a rule of not running in the mall, yet when Tilly's disguise is removed, she runs in the mall and does not get caught. And at multiple times in "Photo Op", the Greens are shown running in the mall without any trouble. Chris Houghton claimed their running is the reason for the ban in this episode.
- You don't have to change yourself to get someone to like you, just be yourself.
- Parents have to listen to their children sometimes.
- July 26, 2020 (Canada)
- September 25, 2020 (Latin America)
- November 3, 2020 (Spain)
- November 12, 2020 (Portugal)
- January 1, 2021 (Southeast Asia)
- "Tumblr Mall Running Post". Tumblr (October 21, 2020).