Timothy James "Tim" Curry is an English actor, voice actor, and singer who is best known for his work in a diverse range of theatre, film, and television productions, often portraying villainous characters.
- Dr. Thornton Poole in Oscar (1991)
- Boyd Pinter in Passed Away (1992)
- Cardinal Richelieu in Disney's The Three Musketeers (1993)
- Long John Silver in Muppet Treasure Island (1996)
- Thaddeus E. Klang in TaleSpin
- Taurus Bulba in Darkwing Duck (1991)
- Evil Manta in The Little Mermaid
- Chief Elder, Winston, The Devil, Jean-Claude, and others in Dinosaurs (1992-1994)
- S.I.R. – ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (Magic Kingdom Attraction) (1995-2003)
- Anton Sevarius in Gargoyles (1994)
- Lord Dragaunus in the The Mighty Ducks TV series (1996)
- Moltoc in Quack Pack (1996)
- Caliph Kapok, Amuk Moonrah, and Kileem in the Aladdin TV series (1996)
- Forté in Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Laser Pirate and the Phony Dentist in Teamo Supremo
- Spooky the cat in Teacher's Pet (2001)
- Percival in The Proud Family (2003)
- Cat King in The Cat Returns (2003)
- Von Talon in Valiant (2005)
- Stubbings, Dr. Lloyd Wexler, and Worthington Dubois in Phineas and Ferb
- The Sorcerer in Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (season 1)
- Palpatine in Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2013-2014)
- The Sailor in Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
- Curry was originally considered for the role of Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit along with John Cleese, Christopher Lee, Roddy McDowall, Robin Williams, Eddie Deezen, Vincent Price, Jim Carrey, Sting, Jon Pertwee, John Lithgow, Willem Dafoe, John Malkovich, Gabriel Byrne, Tim Robbins, Michael Keaton, Alec Baldwin, Richard Gere, Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Ron Perlman, and Jeff Goldblum. Although after his auditon for the part, the producers found him too frightening and terrifying for the role in the film. So the role was eventually passed on to Christopher Lloyd, although this one's performance ended up being scary like Curry's, but he was less scary.
- He was also once considered for the role of Jafar from Aladdin.
- Curry was once originally considered along James Caan, Ray Liotta, Robert Duvall, and Malcolm McDowell to voice Scar in The Lion King. It was later planned to have Curry voicing a rock python character who was to serve as Scar's minion. However, in the end, Jeremy Irons was cast instead and the python character was deleted, with the hyenas serving as Scar's minions.
- Tim was considered for the role of Dr. Claw in Inspector Gadget, but Rupert Everett was chosen to play the role instead.
- Ironically, Tim Curry was originally going to voice King Nedakh in Atlantis: The Lost Empire before he was voiced by the late Leonard Nimoy instead.
- In 2012, Tim Curry suffered a major stroke, as a result, he's now in a wheelchair.