Timothy James "Tim" Curry is an English actor, voice actor, comedian, and singer who is best known for his work in a diverse range of theatre, film, and television productions, often portraying villainous characters. He is most famous for his portrayal of Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the 1975 horror comedy film, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He is also well-known for voicing Nigel Thornberry in Nickelodeon's The Wild Thornberrys, Hexxus in FernGully: The Last Rainforest, and Drake in the MGM animated film, The Pebble and the Penguin.
- Dr. Thornton Poole - Oscar (1991)
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown - It miniseries (1991)
- Boyd Pinter - Passed Away (1992)
- Cardinal Richelieu in Disney's The Three Musketeers (1993)
- Long John Silver - Muppet Treasure Island (1996)
- Thaddeus E. Klang - TaleSpin
- Taurus Bulba - Darkwing Duck (1991)
- Evil Manta - The Little Mermaid
- Chief Elder, Winston, The Devil, Jean-Claude, and others - Dinosaurs (1992-1994)
- S.I.R. – ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter (Magic Kingdom Attraction) (1995-2003)
- Anton Sevarius - Gargoyles (1994)
- Lord Dragaunus - The Mighty Ducks TV series (1996)
- Moltoc - Quack Pack (1996)
- Caliph Kapok, Amuk Moonrah, and Kileem - the Aladdin TV series (1996)
- Dr. Slicer - Recess (1997)
- Forté - Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
- Laser Pirate and the Phony Dentist - Teamo Supremo
- Spooky the cat - Teacher's Pet (2001)
- Percival - The Proud Family (2003)
- Cat King - The Cat Returns (2003)
- Von Talon - Valiant (2005)
- Stubbings, Dr. Lloyd Wexler, and Worthington Dubois - Phineas and Ferb
- The Sorcerer - Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (season 1)
- Palpatine - Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2013-2014)
- The Sailor - Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
- Curry auditioned for the part of Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but the producers found him too frightening and terrifying.
- He was also once considered for the role of Jafar in Aladdin before Jonathan Freeman was selected.
- Curry was once originally considered along James Caan, Ray Liotta, Robert Duvall, and Malcolm McDowell to voice Scar in The Lion King. It was later planned to have Curry voicing a rock python character who was to serve as Scar's minion. However, in the end, Jeremy Irons was cast instead and the python character was deleted, with the hyenas serving as Scar's minions.
- Tim was considered for the role of Dr. Claw in Inspector Gadget, but Rupert Everett was chosen to play the role instead.
- Tim Curry was originally going to voice King Nedakh in Atlantis: The Lost Empire before he was voiced by Leonard Nimoy instead.
- In 2012, Tim Curry suffered a major stroke. As a result, he is now in a wheelchair and has limited speech.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.