|Episode introduction||"From the heart of Main Street, it's Disney's House of Mouse!"|
|Mickey introduction||"Here he is, a guy so cheerful even mimes want to sock him one (ha): Mickey Mouse!"|
- Carlos Alazraqui as Card Soldiers
- Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Jeff Bennett as Magical Mouse, Dry Cleaner Owner, TV Announcer
- Corey Burton as Gopher
- Cathy Cahn as Fifer Pig
- Eddie Carroll as Jiminy Cricket
- Cam Clarke as Simba
- Jim Cummings as Pete
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Pluto, Call Operator
- Maurice LaMarche as Scuttle
- Tress MacNeille as Daisy Duck, Chip and Dale
- Mark Moseley as Mushu
- Pat Musick as Fiddler Pig
- Rod Roddy as Microphone Mike
- Will Ryan as Willie the Giant
- Ernie Sabella as Pumbaa
- Kath Soucie as The Bimbettes
- Kevin Schon as Timon
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
- Frank Welker as Aracuan Bird, Butch the Bulldog
- This episode was meant to be the first episode where Huey, Dewey, and Louie are the Splashing Pumpkins, as Huey announces them having changed their name. However, "Unplugged Club", which also has them as the Splashing Pumpkins, aired before this episode.
- When Mickey signs off, he accidentally says "That's all, folks!"; a reference to Porky Pig's closing line from Warner Bros' classic Looney Tunes cartoons. Additionally, when he says the line, he makes the same pose Porky would make when saying it.
- When Pumbaa gets introduced on stage, he's called the Infamous P.I.G. which is a reference to the late rapper Biggie Smalls who was also known as the Notorious B.I.G.
- Apparently, Donald has not learned his lesson from "The Stolen Cartoons", as he wants to rename the club House of Duck yet again.
- This is one of the few episodes where Microphone Mike doesn't announce the sponsors at the end.