In Germany, Pater Liederhosen, Dieter's father, watches an episode of Klaus the Monocled Monkey, featuring the cartoon monkey entering a race and winning despite a sign saying that monkeys are not allowed, only to learn that the other drivers were monkeys in disguise. Pater finds a video tape from Dieter in the mail and immediately begins to watch it. Disappointed that his father cannot come to Hazelnut, Dieter has decided to put a video together to show why Hazelnut is such a great a place, though a hobo keeps poking him for his pizza.
Dieter heads to the mall and encounters Trinket and Cissy who say that they are very charitable; followed by clips of the two of them being anything but that. He next encounters Lydia who recalls how difficult it is being a single working mother with clips showing her various outings. Tessa and Vanessa talk about how much they love each other as their greatest hits show. Dieter briefly runs into Pepper Ann who says she needs to "face the music" following a bad science project; causing Dieter to acknowledge that one of the best things in Hazelnut is the music there.
After interviewing the Crying Girl, who proclaims that she is tired of Pepper Ann's misadventures, Dieter recalls how Pepper Ann is a great schemer with clips accompanying it. As a dirtied Pepper Ann, from the failed science experiment, is dragged away by Principal Hickey, Dieter asks Nicky and Milo about what makes Hazelnut great; followed by clips of their various freak outs before Pepper Ann's own freak outs plays. Pepper Ann apologizes for taking Stewart's science notes and passing them as her own and he forgives her.
Dieter thinks that Hazelnut is special because of the science lab, but Shelf corrects him that it is about the people and their individuality. This is followed by a montage of characters dancing and other out of context moments from the series, thus far. Dieter wraps up his video, but the hobo now wants to hold the camera, but it is too late. Pater cries over his son's video and switches to Crazy Twins Shenanigans, only to be annoyed that it is another clip show episode and immediately turns off the TV.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Jeff Bennett as Dieter Liederhosen, Shelf McClain, Short Man, Additional voices
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Lydia Pearson, Additional voices
- Cam Clarke as Stewart Walldinger
- Jim Cummings as Roland Carter, Hobo
- Phil Proctor as Pater Liederhosen
- Kath Soucie as Cissy Rooney, Tina, Additional voices
- Cree Summer as Tessa and Vanessa James, Crying Girl, Additional voices
- Russi Taylor as Klaus
- Jenna von Oÿ as Trinket St. Blair
"Cool, a singing Dieter doll!"
- As stated above, this is a clip show episode.
- This episode implies that Dieter's father has a very politically active job, hence why he is unable to come to Hazelnut.
- The Crying Girl is called as such, implying that that is a nickname.
- Nicky openly recalls the events of "Psychic Moose".