"To Heir is Human" is the twenty-ninth episode of the first season of Goof Troop.
Pete puts P.J. to work at his car lot by pretending to be very ill but truly becomes sick when P.J., with the aid of Goofy and Max, begin putting him in daredevil stunts, not to mention the low-cut sales of his cars.
- Jim Cummings: Pete, car-buying customer voicess
- Bill Farmer: Goofy, radio announcer
- Dana Hill: Max
- Michael Gough (uncredited): Car-buying customer voice
- Rob Paulsen: P.J., customer in Pete's store, car-buying customer voices
- Frank Welker: Chainsaw, Federal Department of Truth in Advertising agent, Bulldozer Bob, elephant, car-buying customer voice
- April Winchell: Peg, pink-dressed old woman
- The episode "You Camp Take It With You" also takes place at the beginning of summer vacation. As this episode and that episode seem to be very different summers, it can be inferred that this episode features the end of a different school year from the one that "You Camp Take It With You" follows, meaning that Max and P.J. finish at least two school years across the span of this TV series. And one of which is likely 6th Grade since P.J. claims to be in 6th Grade in "For Pete's Sake", and Max suggests the same when he says that he previously went through "five years of grade school" in "All the Goof That's Fit to Print".
- Federal Department of Truth in Advertising agent's voice is based off Ronald Reagan.