The Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta is a hotel located at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan which opened on September 4, 2001 alongside the opening of the Tokyo DisneySea theme park. Constructed under a license by The Walt Disney Company, the hotel is managed by The Oriental Land Company.
The hotel gains the distinction of being the only hotel in the world which is entirely placed inside a Disney theme park. Located above the Mediterranean Harbor port in Tokyo DisneySea, the hotel is themed after the ports of Portofino and Venice.
The hotel offers rooms on three sides, these are from highest priced to lowest; the Porto Paradiso side offering views of Mount Prometheus and Fantasmic, the Venice Side facing the Venetian gondolas, and the Tuscany side facing the park and hotel entrances. Interior design by Kenneth Gomes.
Guests enter Tokyo DisneySea through a special entrance in the hotel available only to hotel guests.
There are three restaurants in the hotel.
- BelleVista Lounge - Lobby lounge serving Italian cuisine and drinks
- Oceano - Mediterranean restaurant offering both a buffet and course menu facing the Mediterranean Harbor area of the park
- Silk Road Garden - Chinese restaurant
Serves as both a convenience store and gift shop for hotel guests.
Pools and other paid amenities
The resort charges guests an additional fee for access to these amenities.
- Outdoor pool - only open during the summer season
- Indoor pool
- Hippocampi pool bar
- Spa area
- Fitness room
Chapel MiraCosta is one of three locations where weddings are offered at Tokyo Disney Resort, also offering private banquet rooms for receptions.
- Disney Hotels - Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCoasta (English)
- Disney Hotels - Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCoasta (Japanese 日本)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|