Tomorrowland is a themed land at Hong Kong Disneyland. Like the newer generations of the American Tomorrowlands, Hong Kong's version features an emphasis on metallic trim, with lots of blue and purple hues.
However, Hong Kong Disneyland has announced that Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!, Iron Man Experience and Iron Man Tech Showcase, along with Avengers Quinjet, are set to become part of the new upcoming Stark Expo in 2023.
Attractions and entertainment
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle! (to be part of Stark Expo in 2023)
- Iron Man Experience (to be part of Stark Expo in 2023)
- Iron Man Tech Showcase (to be part of Stark Expo in 2023)
- Orbitron (2005-)
- Hyperspace Mountain (2016-)
- Space Mountain (2005-2016)
- Muppet Mobile Lab (2008–2013)
- UFO Zone (2006-2016)
- Stitch Encounter (2006-2016)
- Autopia (2006-2016)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (2005-2017)
- Push the Talking Trash Can (moved to Fantasyland)
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (2016-2021)
- Star Wars: Command Post (2016-2021)
Restaurants and refreshments
- BB-8 Snack Cart
- Comet Café
- Starliner Diner
- Flying Saucer Snaks
- Expo Shop
- Space Traders
- Star Command Suppliers (2005-2017)
2006: Three-Ride Expansion
2016: Star Wars Takeover
Tomorrowland is taken over by Star Wars since June 2016 as the Park's summer event. Space Mountain is re-themed as "Hyperspace Mountain" while Stitch Encounter is replaced by "Star Wars: Command Post", a meet-and-greet area featuring Chewbacca and BB-8. On June 25, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple premiered, utilizing the space where UFO Zone once stood.
- Miller, Daniel (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland in line for a $1.4-billion expansion, adding a 'Frozen' themed land in a bid to boost growth", Los Angeles Times.
- "Star Wars takes over Hong Kong Disneyland this summer".
- "Hong Kong Disneyland Reports Second-highest Revenues, Third-highest Attendance and Record Guest Spending".