Toodles is a major character in the preschool TV series, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Toodles is a flat floating yellow disk that is shaped like Mickey's head, red and yellow stripes on the right ear, red and yellow spots on the left ear. He wears a blue screen with red, pink, and yellow polka dots, blue eyes, and thin red lips.
Toodles is a super computer that is always there to help Mickey and the gang find the answers they need. He is always shown to come when Mickey and / or one or all of his friends call "Oh Toodles!". In seasons 1-2 and most season 3 episodes, he is just a helper with no face and no voice approaching Mickey and his friends when they call him. However, in later episodes, he is portrayed as a good friend to them.
- He speaks with a stutter.
- He first appeared with his face in "Happy Birthday Toodles". He also gains his voice in the same episode. This wasn't put to permanent use until Season 4
- Before becoming the super computer for the Mouskedoer, he used to be an alarm clock.
- A Toodles-styled alarm clock made an appearance in the episode "Where's Mickey?" and the "Mickey Mornings" short series. This is a reference to Toodles originally being an alarm clock.
- Toodles and Quoodles have a huge mutual crush on each other.
- In "Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure", it is revealed that Toodles' power stems off from the Mousekedoer. Meaning, if the Mousekedoer malfunctions or stops working, then Toodles does too.
- Toodles has shown at least 30 different transformations (see the Powers and Abilities area) so far.
- In Mickey's Message from Mars, Mickey and his friends called him for a Mouseketool by saying "Toodles, oh!" instead of the usual "Oh, Toodles!" when needing something to cross the sea of sticky sand.
- Toodles appears to have the ability to camouflage in "Goofy on Mars."