Toodles is a major character in the preschool TV series, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Toodles is a flat floating yellow disk that is shaped like Mickey's head, red and yellow stripes on the right ear, red and yellow spots on the left ear. He wears a blue screen with red, pink, and yellow polka dots, blue eyes, and thin and red lips.
Toodles is a super computer that is always there to help Mickey and the gang find the answers they need. It is always shown to come when Mickey and / or one or all of his friends call "Oh Toodles!". In seasons 1-2 and most season 3 episodes, he is just a helper with no face and no voice approaching Mickey and his friends when they call him. However, in later episodes, he is portrayed as a good friend to them.
- He speaks with a stutter.
- He first appeared with his face in "Happy Birthday Toodles". He also gains his voice in the same episode.
- Before becoming the super computer for the Mouskedoer, he used to be an alarm clock.
- Toodles and Quoodles have a huge mutual crush on each other.
- In "Mickey's Mousekedoer Adventure", it is revealed that Toodles' power stems off from the Mousekedoer. Meaning, if the Mousekedoer malfunctions or stops working, then Toodles does too.