Totally Minnie is a television special that aired on February 25, 1988 which was hosted by Suzanne Somers and starred Minnie Mouse. In this special, Minnie teaches a nerd named Maxwell Dweeb (played by Robert Carradine) how to be cool at the "Minnie Mouse Center for the Totally Un-hip" and does a duet with Elton John. Cameo appearances are made by Vanna White and Philip Michael Thomas. Other Disney characters, including Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto make an appearance as well.
The film centers on nerd Maxwell Dweeb (Robert Carradine), who is a loner with no friends. While watching television, he sees an advertisement for the Minnie Mouse Center for the Totally Unhip, named after its owner, Minnie Mouse. Dweeb, in an effort to improve himself, decides to attend.
After being welcomed by the director (Suzanne Somers), Dweeb is taken on a tour of the centre, where other Disney characters run various courses: Goofy is a fitness instructor, Donald Duck is a wardrobe manager, and Pluto is a messenger boy. After finally meeting Minnie Mouse, Dweeb is taken on by the director, whom he eventually falls in love with, and dates once he has passed his training.
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse (voice)
- Robert Carradine - Maxwell Dweeb
- Suzanne Somers - Director
- Wayne Allwine - Mickey Mouse (voice)
- Elton John - Himself
- Don Pardo - Announcer
- Vanna White - Herself
- Philip Michael Thomas - Himself
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck (voice)
- Will Ryan - Goofy, Pete (voice)
- This was the first film to feature Minnie Mouse in the lead role, and, until the premiere of Mickey Mouse Works in 1999, this was the only time she had any starring role.
- Russi Taylor first met her future husband and then-voice of Mickey Mouse, Wayne Allwine, while recording this special.
- Footage of the black-and-white Disney cartoons have been digitally colorized for this special. It is currently unknown who did the colorization of the footage.