Toy Story Drop! is a mobile game developed and published by Big Fish Games in association with Game Forest. It is a match-three game that involves the player making matches in a format similar to other games, such as Candy Crush Saga, Cookie Jam Blast, or other similar game titles. The game was released on May 30, 2019, one month before the theatrical release of Toy Story 4.
"The world of Disney and Pixar's Toy Story comes to life in the only mobile game that's fully themed in the Toy Story universe, including Toy Story 4! Help Woody, Buzz, and beloved characters, classic and new, unlock their stories one scene at a time while you adventure across iconic locations like Andy's Room, Pizza Planet, and more. Overcome larger-than-life obstacles as you match, drop, and clear hundreds of exciting match 3 puzzles. Enter imaginative worlds by collecting and assembling exclusive character-themed Playsets to unlock all-new Bonus Scene adventures. With the magic of Toy Story at your fingertips, you've got a friend in match 3!
- Explore iconic locations from the Disney and Pixar Toy Story universe including Toy Story 4.
- Call the toys to your aid through themed boosts like The Claw to swap to game pieces, the Alien's Saucers to zap away obstacles, and Etch A Sketch to shake up the board.
- Tap and discover delightful Easter eggs on the interactive progression map.
- Solve puzzles to collect Playset pieces for Sheriff Woody, Space Ranger Buzz, Cowgirl Jessie, and more.
- Assemble Playsets to unlock Bonus Scenes like Woody vs. Evil Dr. Porkchop.
- Help the toys get ready for Andy's return from Cowboy Camp, save Hamm from being left behind at Pizza Planet, and more.
- Work with your favorite characters to overcome larger than life obstacles in each puzzle.
- Watch the story unfold as you progress through gameplay."
Throughout the game, the player must help the toys begin their adventures inspired from scenes in the Toy Story film series. The player must complete a number of levels to help the toys continue their adventures such as playing match-3 levels. The more the player makes better matches throughout gameplay, the more the power-ups he/she will make throughout the game. Occasionally, optional boosts are available to use throughout gameplay in case the level becomes difficult. The player can buy extra boosts for coins or via bundles for real-world money at the Shop. Along the way throughout the game, the player can find additional items required to unlock character playsets, which are optional bonus stories the player can play.
To advance further, the player must earn a number of batteries required to progress to a new scene. If the player does not have enough batteries to progress, the player can earn more by replaying levels or by going to the Battery Shop to earn extra batteries by playing levels. The more the player advances, the scene gets harder to complete as further levels feature various types of elements the player will encounter, making gameplay a bit more difficult.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Bo Peep
- Slinky Dog
- Green Army Men
- Etch a Sketch
- Little Green Men
- Mr. Potato Head
- Mrs. Potato Head
- Rocky Gibraltar
- Mr. Shark
- Stinky Pete
- Emperor Zurg
- Zurg Bots
- Mr. Pricklepants
- Combat Carl
- Billy, Goat, and Gruff
- Ducky and Bunny
- Duke Caboom
- Giggle McDimples
- Rib Tickles
- Utility Belt Buzz
- Attic Toys
- Playground Toys
- Places Everyone! (Andy's Room)
- Pizza Panic! (Pizza Planet)
- The Show Must Go On (Bonnie's Room)
- Yard Work (Andy's Yard)
- Full Tilt Rescue (Pinball Machine)
- Toy Barn Trouble (Al's Toy Barn)
- Where's Forky? (Bonnie's Room)
- Attic Adventure (Bonnie's Attic)
- Paging Doctor Dolly (Bonnie's Room)
- Caboom to the Room (Pinball Machine)
- Bathtime for Battlesaurs (Mason's Room)
- Travel Spuds (Andy's Room)
- All Work and No Play (Playground)
- Hide and Seek (Bonnie's Yard)
- Rex is Stuck (Andy's Room)
- Candy Fur (Carnival)
- Movie Night (Andy's House)
- Camp Carl (Playground)
- Forky's Substitute (Bonnie's RV)
- The Battlesaur Prophecy (Mason's Room)
- Fixing Up (Andy's Garage)
- Date Night (Molly's Room)
- Safety First (Playground)
- Internet Down (Bonnie's Room)
Bonus Adventures are unlocked when the player collects enough props throughout gameplay to unlock other characters' storyline as well as find the main character to unlock their own playsets. They are not part of the main storyline, but are optional levels that can be played. Whenever finished, the player can replay them anytime by starting back at the beginning of the bonus scenes:
- Porkchop Express (Woody)
- Save the Critters (Jessie)
- Lunar Laboratory (Buzz Lightyear)
- Brave Sir Forky (Forky)
- Archaeologist Trixie (Trixie)
- Spy Guys (Ducky and Bunny)
- Spud Noir (Mr. Potato Head)
- Big City Rex (Rex)
- Queen of the Pirates (Bo Peep)
- The Planet Trap (Emperor Zurg)
- Crime Doesn't Pay (Giggle McDimples)
- Last Resort (Combat Carl)
- Way to go!
- Nice work, partner.
- I can't believe it!
- Nicely done!
- You're doing great!
- What now, I'm impressed!
- Now you are a real hero!
- I got to say: That was pretty great!
- Great work, deputy!
- I know you can do it!
- Yeehaw! We gotta celebrate!
- Congratulations, partner! That was perfect!