This article is about the video game. For the similarly-named attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure, see Toy Story Midway Mania!.
Toy Story Mania! is a multiplayer game for various consoles. It was developed by Papaya Studio and was published by Disney Interactive Studios. It is based on the Toy Story Midway Mania! attraction in Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park. The game was released on September 15, 2009 for the Nintendo Wii. It was released for PC on April 9, 2010, and PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 30, 2012. The game is packaged with two sets of 3D glasses in every copy of the game, which can be used in six shooting gallery games. The European release has a Ray Gun peripheral packaged with it. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options.
It had a variety of games of target shooting, Pinball, cup switching or doing certain tasks.
In the 2012 version of Toy Story Mania, regardless of the theme selected, the practice game occurs first.
Western (Woody and Jessie's Games)
|Rootin' Tootin' Shootin'||Plunger||110s
|Woody's Lasso Trick Ropin'||(none)||30s||2009|
|Rootin' Tootin' Targetin'||Plunger||113s
|Woody's Gold Rush (Wild West Alley Ball Challenge)||Ball||
|Jessie's Sarsaparilla Slide||
|Mine Cart Spelunk||Plunger||
|Creaky Canyon Alley Ball Challenge||Ball||116s||2012|
|Please Do Feed The Animals||Plunger||119s||2012|
Space (Buzz and the Aliens' Games)
|Tossed in Space||Ring||
|Hammer Launch||Hammer||3 rounds||2009|
|Tossed in Deep Space||Ring||
|Space Pinball||Ball||3 balls||2009|
|Planetary Slash n' Defense||Laser||125s||2012|
3 rounds, 3 balls each
|Flying Discs... in Space!||Ring||
|Cosmic Slash n' Defense||Laser||125s||2012|
|Invasion of the Space Raiders||Ring||95s||2012|
Tea Party (Bo Peep's Games)
|Bo Peep's Baaa-Loon Pop||Dart||
|Butterfly Picnic||Ball||3 balls||2009|
|Bo Peep's Pop Party||Dart||
|Frog Hop||Frog||5 frogs||2009|
|Tea Cup Switch||Crook||
3 rounds 2 cups each
|Flock of Sheep to Rescue||Crook||60s||2012|
|Hot Air Balloon Show||Dart||
|Flight of the Balloons||Dart||148s||2012|
|Rescuing Fields of Sheep||Crook||60s||2012|
Animal (Hamm and Rex's Games)
|Hamm and Eggs||Egg||
|Gone Fishin'||Fishing Rod||140s||2009|
|Bacon and Eggs||Egg||
|What's Shakin Bacon||(none)||38s||2009|
|It's an Egg Drop Spring||Basket||103s||2012|
|The Jurassic Shore||Egg||115s||2012|
|Farm Raising Fury||Egg||92s||2012|
|Ice Berrrger and Fries||Egg||107s||2012|
Army (Green Army Men's Games)
|Green Army Men Shoot Camp||Softball||Sarge||
|Mine Field Maze||Softball||Sarge||Sarge||3 levels||2009|
|Green Army Men Plate Break||Softball||Sarge||
|Army Air Raid||Softball||Sarge||Sarge||5 balls||2009|
|Block Breakout Assault||Softball||Sarge||116s||2012|
|Army Skeet Shoot||Softball||Sarge||
|Wayward WhirlybIrds of Wonderment||Softball||Sarge||192s||2012|
|Moving Target Madness||Softball||Sarge||117s||2012|
Characters in the Game
- Woody (main narrator in the 2012 version)
- Buzz Lightyear
- Stinky Pete
- Bo Peep
- Billy, Goat, and Gruff (cameo)
- Squeeze Toy Aliens
- Green Army Men
- Zurg (cameo)
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear
- Kat Cressida as Jessie
- R. Lee Ermey as Sarge
- Jim Hanks as Woody
- Phil LaMarr as Wheezy
- Jeffrey Pidgeon as Squeeze Toy Aliens
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm
- Wallace Shawn as Rex
- Stephen Stanton as Stinky Pete
- This game is compatible with the Xbox 360 Kinect and the PlayStation Move.
- This game shares the same name with the Disney parks attraction.
- In the 2012 version, Woody narrates in the title screen, main menu, and all of the games (regardless which one is selected). It is possible that Woody is the leader of making Toy Story mania possible.
- In "Rootin' Tootin' Targetin'", one of Buzz Lightyear's assets were used near at the end.
- In "Flying Discs... in Space!", and "Hot Air Balloon Show" (in the 2009 version), there is no time warning.
- In the "Invasion of the Space Raiders", there are 42 asteroids lined up in the game (by a 14 × 3 grid), making this a possible reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- In the 2012 version of "Dino-Rama", there is a ending fanfare before time is called.