"Trading Faces" is the sixty-eighth episode of Kim Possible.
Kim investigates a series of thefts surrounding several famous celebrities, as well as the shady (if somewhat shallow) Camille Leon. As if that wasn't enough, she has to put up with the Tweebs, who have skipped a few grades and are now attending Middleton High School as Freshmen.
- Kim's cheerleader uniform landed on the dryer and the floor when the dryer got unplugged, in the next scene the uniform is gone.
- Kim can be seen wearing her green top and blue pants for a brief moment when Jim and Tim are about to answer the pop quiz question, before and after that she is wearing her light purple top and skirt.
- Camille mentions wearing Kim's "look" once before. This is a reference to "Kim Style" in "Kimitation Nation".
- Ron refers to spending some money in this Ritzy Mall back when he was a millionaire. This is a reference to "Ron Millionaire".
- Kim's new dress and new hairstyle looks like Megara from Hercules.