Feeling unappreciated by her family, Polly hatches a plan to make them pay attention to her.
While traveling in the fwagon, Polly begins to act out due to boredom and upon realizing how small she is compared to their long journey ahead. She tries to get Hop Pop to read her a bedtime story, but he's too tired and falls asleep. She then tries to hang out with Anne and Sprig who are driving the fwagon, but she ends up distracting them and they veer off course. When Hop Pop has Anne and Sprig check their inventory, Polly attempts to have a bath, but ends up flooding everything. She tries to cheer them up with a game of zap tag, but only succeeds in annoying them. They resolve to refuel at a truck stop so that they can stretch their legs, and so Hop Pop can get coffee.
At the truck stop, Polly overhears her family talking behind her back about how she has been acting up. Offended, Polly finds a pink stone that vaguely resembles her and switches places with it. When she expects them to freak out over her disappearing, they instead zoom off, having believed that Polly is asleep and don't want to wake her. Polly solemnly sits with the rest of the truckers, one of whom turns out to be Soggy Joe. She vents her frustrations on them where they proceed to accurately diagnose her troubles. Another trucker reveals that the pink stone was actually an egg that contained a roc, a dangerous bird creature and Polly and Soggy Joe race off to rescue the family.
Anne, Sprig and Hop Pop discover that Polly has been left behind, but also discover the egg which hatches a giant roc that destroys their fwagon. Soggy Joe and Polly arrive in time to witness the carnage. Polly uses Soggy Joe's bee fur seating to create electricity and launches herself at the rock, defeating it and sending it away. Polly apologizes for her previous actions and Anne, Hop Pop and Sprig apologize for how they treated her admitting that they miss home and that they need to stick together. Soggy Joe offers them a lift to the next stop to get their fwagon fixed.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Fred Tatasciore as Soggy Joe
- Eden Riegel as Female Trucker
- Sam Riegel as Bird Seller Trucker
- Soggy Joe is the third Wartwood citizen to appear in season two, after Chuck and Leopold Loggle, though Mrs. Croaker is mentioned and her silhouette is seen.
- The books that Polly finds on the bookshelf are homages to other books. These include: Wart & Peace (War & Peace) and The Great Gnatsby (The Great Gatsby).
- On the inside cover of "Fergus Frog Finds A Friend", the book which Polly asks Hop Pop to read, there is some handwriting showing that the book was a gift to Sprig from their mother.
- Polly's zap tag game could be a reference to how frogs were frequently used to conduct electricity in experiments.
- According to this episode, Anne and the Plantars are almost halfway through their journey.