"True Colors" is the tenth episode of the third season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the fifty-third episode overall. It aired on February 4, 2005. It was written by Michael Carrington and directed by Christopher B. Pearman.
Raven and Chelsea apply for jobs at a store, but, despite Raven's obvious skills and Chelsea's incompetence, Chelsea is the one chosen. However, Raven has a vision and finds out that the manager is a bigot and this was the reason she didn't get the job, so she goes undercover for a TV news report (with Chelsea and Eddie's help) to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Cory has to write a report on Black History Month, but doesn't want to, so he has a dream where a disguised Victor as Frederick Douglass Tanya as Bessie Coleman and Eddie as Scott Joplin introduce him to the world of black history.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Devon Odessa as Chloe Hunter