Pepper Ann, Milo and Alex Trebek are performing some sort of heist at the school. Nicky attempts to stop them, but they are all caught. Principal Hickey decides that he has no choice, but issue a punishment for all of them, except for Trebek, and settles on sending them to Camp Sunflower for the weekend. The three are disappointed, but perk up at the thought of doing things that the brochure lists. However, this turns out to be a ruse as it is run by Millicent the Militant who has them going through several harsh activities.
The three plan to escape the following day, but instead learn that they are to follow a map that will take them back to civilization and are given cellphones in case they get lost. During the walk, Milo forgets the map, Nicky forgets the cell phones and Pepper Ann breaks the compass and has had a fake one the entire time. They try to survive the evening and manage to build a small wooden shelter, but they accidentally break it and the get into an argument that results in the three splitting up.
After sometime, Pepper Ann misses her friends and is reunited with Nicky. They hear Milo scream and follow it, only to run into Trebek who was with Milo and went back to get them. It turns out that they were only a few feet away from civilization, specifically a southern hoedown themed restaurant that everyone in Hazelnut just so happened to be attending (Milo's yelling came from an electronic bull). Lydia arrives to see to Pepper Ann, but immediately begins flirting with Trebek and walks off with him, much to Pepper Ann's confusion.
- Kathleen Wilhoite as Pepper Ann Pearson
- Danny Cooksey as Milo Kamalani
- Clea Lewis as Nicky Little
- April Winchell as Lydia Pearson, Milicent the Militant
- Alex Trebek as Himself
- Don Adams as Principal Hickey
"All right, kiwi lip balm!"
- On Disney+, the episode segment is second next to "That's My Mama Destructo".
- Milo utters the line "Game over, man! Game over!" from Aliens.
- Technically Milicent's actions against the campers would be considered illegal.