Name's AcE Kim 115. Hi, how ya doin'?
My favorite pages
- Hades: by far my all time favorite Disney villain. He is super funny. Without him, the Hercules (1997) film would suck.
- Hercules: My all time favorite film because my favorite villlain is in it.
- Anger: Mainly because he reminds me of Hades.
- Mater : He's a funny guy.
- James Woods : For obvious reasons...he's the guy who voiced Hades.
- Philoctetes: Like Mater, he's funny. "WILL YOU FORGET THE HEAD SLICING THING?!"
- Lightning McQueen: Seriously, how can you NOT like this guy?
- Genie: He's a great character. "An ex-nay on the wishing for more wishes"
- Jafar: I like him. If you hate him, then you're only second rate.
- Iago: His song "I'm Looking Out for Me" is a perfect song to sing when you go to college. "I'll be running this town inside a week! What's your problem, liver lips? You don't think I can do it?!"
- Francesco Bernoulli: What can I say? He's also a great guy.
- Doc Hudson: Doc Hudson is honestly a really good teacher to Lightning McQueen. Pity he's dead now.
- Pain and Panic: They're funny and great minions, TBH.
- I'm Looking Out for Me: Great song.
- You're Only Second Rate: Memorable song for a villain.
- Friends on the Other Side: I think this a memorable villain song.
- Gaston (song): No one likes this song...like Gaston :v
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.