Hello, Fellow Disney Animation Fans! Remember Me from The Disney Channel's "The Time I... Realized My Brother was Different"? I'm Michael Igafo-Te'o, An American Samoan-Caucasian Animation Wannabe on The "Disney" Style of Traditional Hand Drawn Animation (like many of Disney's earlier films) and the "Aardman" style of Stop-Motion Animation (using this so-called american plasticine modeling clay from my local Art Supply Store called "Plastalina")
I was born in a hospital on September 9th, 1994 in Rolla, Missouri. (I Can't Remember the Name of That Hospital i Was Born In!) I grew up in the boyhood town of Jackson, Michigan, where I went to my first school, played on the school playground during Recess, and watched Disney's "Hercules" my REAL first Animated Feature Film at GKC Plaza Cinemas 8 (Currently Owned by Carmike Cinemas)
Later on, I Had my 4th Birthday on September 9th, 1998, around the same time I developed Autism. I was drawn into the world of TV, Cinema and Art. But, let's take a look at some of my best historical moments in my life:
Early 1996: Discovering Don Bluth and his Animated Feature Films (I.E. "All Dogs go To Heaven", "Thumbelina" and "The Pebble and The Penguin")
Summer 1998: Getting "Oliver and Company" and "The Spirit of Mickey", "Banjo the Woodpile Cat" and "Anastasia" on VHS Tapes and loved the animation style in Most Don Bluth Classics and The Original Look on Classic Disney Animated Films then Discovering "The Jetsons" and "Top Cat".
Autumn 1998: I Had My 5th Birthday on September 9th, 1998, same time when The Mousie Trio (Bancy, Wally and Streaky (The Orange Mouse, Streaky, is scheduled to be re-named "Frank McMouser")) were born as triplet brothers.
Summer 2002: DIscovering "Kim Possible", "Mickey's House of Mouse", "ChalkZone" and Rediscovering "The Lion King" along with "Beauty and The Beast" and Classic "Hanna-Barbera" Cartoons
Late 2005-Early 2006: Created my Paperless Animated Screen Test, (Using Toon Boom Studio) titled "I Like Mice" which succesfully led me to open "Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Film Studio" under its former name, "Studio Iggy", Rediscovering one episode of "101 Dalmatians: The Series", titled "Lesiure Lawsuit", and Getting "Top Cat - The Complete Series" on 4-Disc DVD Set.
Autumn 2006: Discovering "The Replacements", "Robotboy" and Rediscovering "Mickey's House of Mouse".
Autumn 2007: I Had my "Lucky 13" on September 9th, 2007, same time as when I first gifted with a 10-Field, ACME-Pegged Starter Kit from Light Foot and The Mousie Trio's little brother, Percy, was born!
Winter 2007: My Mom, Jackie Dawn Igafo-Te'o, and I Bought Cartoon Colour Company's WORLD-FAMOUS Opaque, Water-Based "Cel-Vinyl" Acrylic Paint Colors in Eight 2-Ounce Spout-Capped Plastic Squeeze Bottles on Christmas 2007 to do well on painting the reverse side of my first couple 10-Field/8.5"x11" starter Cels. (Celluloid Acetate .005)
Summer-Winter 2009: Discovering "Phineas and Ferb" during Mid-June 2009, Entering Jackson High School on September 2009 and Owning "Banjo the Woodpile Cat" on 2-Disc "Special 30th Anniversary Edition" DVD Set on Christmas 2009.
Spring 2010: Rediscovering the "Jetsons" episode, "Dude Planet", and "Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!"
Autumn 2010: My First Visit to The Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista Florida (then Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida) during my Sweet 16 on September 2010 and fell in love with Hannah "Savannah" Garcia (The Autistic Daughter of My Mom's Friend, Samantha Garcia of Traverse City, Michigan) as my "autistic girlfriend" of my own when I First Met The Garcia Family at Crystal Mountain during October 2010
Summer 2011: Visual Development Work began on "Mike and Michelle's Perfect Date" but, as of Mid-September 2013, it was abruptly shelved until further notice!
Autumn 2011: Returing to The Walt Disney World Resort (then to Universal Studios Florida) during my 17th Birthday during September 2011.
Winter 2011: My First Visit to Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City, Michigan as a Christmas Vacation (Before Christmas Eve!!!)
Summer-Autumn 2012: Getting "The AristoCats" on DVD+Blu-Ray Combo Pack during Late June 2012 and Had A Huge 18th Birthday on September 9th, 2012.
Winter 2012: Discovering "Wreck-It Ralph" at Jackson 10 Cinema during November 2012 and Getting The 12-Field "Pro-Grade" Double ACME-Pegged Cartoon Colour Animation Drawing Disc on Christmas 2012.
Spring-Summer 2013: Getting "Wreck-It Ralph" on Blu-Ray+DVD Combo Pack on March 2013, I Graduated from Jackson High School on May 24th, 2013 and Getting a MacBook Pro Laptop, (NOW with the "Maverick"/"Mountain Lion" editions of "Mac OS X") and DigiCel Flipbook Lite during Summer 2013, Getting Walt Disney's "Tips on Animation" Textbook in NEW "Mint Condition" 2013 Print from Disney Store Dot Com, (a la D23) and Watching the Theatrical Trailer to Disney's PG-13 Rated Live-Action (1960's Time-Shift-style) "Backstage Disney" film, titled "Saving Mr. Banks", (based on true events involving when producer and film maker, Walt Disney, (Tom Hanks) met P.L. Travers, (Emma Thompson) The Author of her "Mary Poppins" books, while working on "Mary Poppins" from 1961 to its premiere in 1964 before Disney even won a variety of Academy Awards for "Mary Poppins" (Including A "Sceince"-based Academy Award for The Re-Invention of The Optical Printer and 1 More "Science"-based Academy Award for Ub Iwerks' Invention of The "Traveling Matte" Process which combines Live-Action with Traditional Hand-Drawn Animation)) after my mother, Jackie Dawn Igafo-Te'o, e-mailed me a link to it from her Windows 7 Laptop to my MacBook Pro Laptop.
September 2013-October 2013: Celebrated College at Kit Young Center starting on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013, Getting the newly expanded edition of Walter T. Foster and Disney's "Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse and his Friends" and "Learn to Draw Disney & PIXAR's Ratatouille" Textbooks plus "The Penguins of Madagascar: I Was a Penguin Zombie!" on DVD and The Encyclopedia book on Disney Animated Characters on my 19th Birthday during Monday, September 9th, 2013,
October 2012-November 2013: Started a "Sales Pitch" on "Michael Igafo-Te'o Original Animation Cels" online on my Facebook in Late October 2013 and Rediscovering MGM/UA's Live-Action Christmas Classic of 1983, "A Christmas Story" (where Ralphie planning to get his own Red Ryder 200-Carbon Model Air Rifle for Christmas which worked full time after a few attempts after seeing it at the Higbee's Christmas Display and The ENDING Involving The Bumpus Hounds at their own "turkey hiest" with Ralphie's Dad shouting at them then They Went Out to eat Christmas Dinner at a Chinese Restaurant! (I Still Own the Warner Bros. Family Entertainment 2008 DVD of THAT CHRISTMAS CLASSIC since December 2009)) during Late November 2013
December 2013: Finally Got to meet Andrew Steiner (in person) as a CREATIVE attempt to have ourselves create Bancy's DEBUT CARTOON, "Toons in The Garage", (whose working title is known as "Don Bluth meets Eric Goldberg" during Early December 2013) Returned to Great Wolf Lodge and Finally Discovering The Award-Winning PG-13 Rated Live Action "1960's Time-Shift"-style Backstage Disney Feature Film, titled "Saving Mr. Banks" at The Carmike Horizon Cinema (Another Carmike Theater in Traverse City, Michigan since The Carmike Grand Traverse 9 Cinema) and is having an EX-CELL-ENT Christmas and A ULTRA-HAPPY New Year!
And in the future, I'll make the best of of what I have in store for me coming soon for art's sake!
Normally, I'm a nice, helpful, kind, wise, smart, generous, good-mannered, and Kid-Friendly kind of guy. However, it's not always easy to keep your cool. Whenever something goes wrong for me, (I.E. The Dreaded "Toon Killer" Incidents and Missing My (Re-Released) Classic Disney Movies at the Multiplex during occasional times) or when I missed my favorite Disney TV Cartoons, (I.E. "Kim Possible" and "Phineas & Ferb") I get severly cross by accusing my father (Billy Igafo-Te'o) of acting like such a "Bad Egg", making gestures, shouting, swearing, toppling down metal chairs, and write out my "Toon Killer" reports on facebook. We always have to find a solution for me to keep calm for Art's Sake!
Working is one way to keep me busy and helping people is another; whenever people need help, I'm always there to lend them a hand. I also stand up for myself and everyone else when someone is being teased or insulted. Just recently, I heard from the news that Andrew Steiner, my 3rd deviantART Pen Pal since Jose-Ramiro and Kyleboy21, told me that I Should Stop writing out my "Toon Killer" reports on facebook. So, I wrote a message saying how we like whatever's Animation-Friendly and even Kid-Friendly and that's where I Got New Life Anywhere We Can Prove to Our Friends!
Favorite Animated Cartoons, Animated TV Shows, Live-Action Films and Animated Features
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear1
- Phineas and Ferb
- Pixie and Dixie
- Kim Possible
- Goof Troop
- All of Disney's Animated Features
- Yogi Bear
- All of Disney & PIXAR's Animated Features
- Quack Pack (Featuring Donald and Daisy Duck with Huey, Duey and Louie)
- The PIXAR Short Film Archive (1984-Today)
- Thomas TimberWolf (Chuck Jones' LAST Creation)
- Comtemporary/Paperless Animated "Mickey Mouse" Shorts (2013)
- CLASSIC/Traditionally Animated "Mickey Mouse" Shorts (1928-1953, 1983-Today)
- Oliver & Company (The Second Disney Cartoon Feature to blend 2D Traditional Animation with 3D CG Animation)
- Loopy De Loop (Hanna-Barbera's Only Theatrical Short Film Series)
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (The 3rd and Final Film of The Complete "Lion King" Trilogy!)
- DuckTales (Featuring Scrooge McDuck with Huey, Duey and Louie plus Launchpad McQuack)
- Haveytoons (Now part of DreamWorks Classics (formerly Classsic Media)
- Darkwing Duck (Featuring Darkwing Duck with Launchpad McQuack)
- The Complete "Wallace and Gromit" Saga (Produced by Aardman Animations from 1989 to Today!)
- Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention (The Complete 6-Part Series from Aardman Animations!)
- Shaun The Sheep (Produced by Aardman Animations!)
- Sofia the First (The NEW Princess! (on Disney Junior))
- Arthur and Friends (based on the "Arthur Adventure" books by Marc Brown)
- Thomas and Friends (based on the "Thomas the Tank Engine" stories by the Rev. W. Awdry)
- A Goofy Movie (Released Theatrically by DisneyToon Studios in 1995)
- An Extremely Goofy Movie (Released Straight to VHS & DVD by DisneyToon Studios in 2000)
- Mr. Magoo and Other U.P.A. Cartoons (produced by United Productions of America (a.k.a. U.P.A.))
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Disney's DINOSAURS (In Co-Production with Jim Henson's Creature Shop) << MIXED-MEDIA TV SHOW!!!
- Wreck-It Ralph (Walt Disney Animation Studios' Annie Award-Winning Computer Generated Cartoon Feature)
- Morph and Chas (The Original Aardman Superstars)
- Flushed Away (Aardman's 3rd and Final Feature to be In Co-Production with DreamWorks Animation SKG (and the first Aardman CG Feature Film))
- Temple Grandin (2010 (Produced by Home Box Office in Co-Production with Autism Speaks))
- Frozen (The Disney Studio-produced Computer Animated Musical that was based on the Hans Christian Andersen Story of "The Snow Queen" which featured two heioines); Anna and her sister, Elsa the Snow Queen!)
- Saving Mr. Banks (Based on TRUE EVENTS where Producer and Film Maker Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) met "Mary Poppins" authour P.L. Travers (Emma Thompson) while The Disney Studio worked on "Mary Poppins" from 1961 until it premiered at The Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on 1964 (hosted by California Insitute of The Arts (Also Known As "CalArts")) plus I Saw A Pack Of Hidden Mickeys (Including a GIANT 18-Inch Mickey Mouse Plush Figure) for Art's Sake!!!)
- Top Cat: THE MOVIE (Produced by Anima eStudio in Co-Production with Hanna-Barbera Productions and was Released in Latin American Theaters and had its Limited (English-dubbed) Theatrical Release in The United States of America on August 2013 and Is Currently on Blu-Ray 3D Combo Pack plus Single-Disc DVD and Blu-Ray+DVD Combo Pack in The United States of America since September 3rd, 2013!!!)
- A Christmas Story (The Original MGM/UA Christmas Classic that is Rated "PG" for "Parental Guidiance Suggested" since 1983!!!)
Top 28 Favorite Quotes
- "I Can Fix It!" - Fix-It Felix Junior from Disney's "Wreck-It Ralph" (2012)
- "Waldo! Stop That Guitar... CAN'T STAND NOISE!" - Mr. Magoo from "The Ragtime Bear" (1949)
- "Uh-Uh! Remember the Firey Furnace" - Herman the Mouse from "Mice Capades" (1953)
- "The Fiery Furnace?!?" - Katnip the Cat from "Mice Capades" (1953)
- "Let's Rock 'n Roll!" - Rocky the Rooster from DreamWorks and Aardman Animations' "Chicken Run" (2000)
- "I'm The Baby! Gotta Love Me!" - Baby Sinclair from Disney's DINOSAURS (1991-1994)
- "When The Cat's Away, The Mice Will Play!" - Roddy from DreamWorks and Aardman's "Flushed Away" (2006)
- "Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today!" - Phineas Flynn off of Disney's "Phineas and Ferb" (2007-Today)
- "Wenslydale?" - Wallace off of Aardman's "A Grand Day Out with Wallace and Gromit" (1989)
- "What's The Sitch, Wade?" - Kim Possible off of her self-titled Disney Channel Cartoon Series (2002-2007)
- "I'm Just Crackers about Cheese!" - Wallace off of Aardman Animations' Academy Award-winning Animated Feature, titled "Wallace and Gromit - The Curse of The Were-Rabbit" (2005)
- "It's Our Problem-Free, Philosophy, Hakuna Matata" - Timon and Pumbaa off of Walt Disney Feature Animation's HIGHEST-GROSSING Traditionally Animated Feature, titled "The Lion King" (1994)
- "Now, How's That Tea Comin' On, Eh, Lad?" - Wallace from "Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention" - Episode 3
- "Absitivley Posolutely!" - Dodger from Walt Disney Feature Animation's "Oliver and Company" (1988)
- "Kevin! Bad Boy! Sit!... Stay!" - Wallace from "Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention" - Episode 1
- "To Infinity and Beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear from Disney & PIXAR's Complete "Toy Story" Saga (1995-Today)
- "All We Got to Do is Find Mr. Chipman's Truck -- Put You On It And You Are Good at Home!" - Crazy Legs from Don Bluth's CLASSIC, "Banjo the Woodpile Cat" (1979)
- "Reach for The Sky!" - Sherrif Woody from Disney & PIXAR's Complete "Toy Story" Saga (1995-Today)
- "I Must Be Having a Nightmare... I Thought I Saw a KING-SIZE Mice!" - Mr. Jinks from Hanna-Barbera's Pixie and Dixie in "Cousin Tex" (1958)
- "Hey! What's The Big Idea?!" - Donald Duck
- "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, Kid!" - The Higbees Department Store Santa from "A Christmas Story" (1983)
- "You Got 'Eat Me' Written On It!" - Rocko the Rockhopper Penguin off of Don Bluth's "The Pebble and The Pengiun" (1995)
- "It Smells like... (Jasmine) ...Chlorine-- and Sweat!" - P.L. Travers from Disney's NEWEST Live-Action Film, "Saving Mr. Banks" (2013)
- "That Sounds Logical!" - Katnip the Cat from his self-starred parts of The "Harveytoons" Fame
- "I Don't Normally Tell People What I'm Going to Write But Ms. Grandin... THIS Is a Masterpiece!" - Red Harris of Cattle Magazeine from Home Box Office Films and Ausitm Speaks' "Temple Grandin" (2010 (Based on True Events of Temple Grandin and her "Autism" as it begins with flashbacks of Visits with Temple's Aunt, at Franklyn Pierce University College and Other Flashbacks from Her Autism "exposed" in 1951 (she was diagnosed with Autism at the age of two) and those at New Hampshire High School to where the film ends with an Autism Convention in 1981))
- "Hey, Boo-Boo... How's About We Get A Nice "Pick-A-Nic" Basket? - Yogi Bear off of his Self-Titled Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series of the 1960's
- "Uh-- I Don't Want to Do That!" - Temple Grandin off of her Self-Titled TV Feature Film which not only was produced by Home Box Office for HBO Family but It Was Also One of the Feature Films involving people with Autism!
- "When Sparks Fly-- You Get The Picture, My Friend!" - Bancy McMouser (The Original BancyTOON Superstar since 2007)
Favorite Links to Visit
- Phineas and Ferb Wiki
- Cartoon Colour Company's OFFICIAL Online Store
- Don Bluth Wiki
- My Very Own YouTube Page (Formerly known as AnimationAmongUs2)
- My OFFICIAL Vimeo Page
- The Michael Igafo-Te'o Animation Film Studio OFFICIAL YouTube Page!
- My Very Own deviantART Page (Featuring Bancy Comics, Crossover FanFiction Stories and MORE!)
- Information on DigiCel Flipbook (Flipbook "LITE" is Way Better than Toon Boom Animate "PRO")