I don't know if any of you noticed but these pics of episodes and characters from Jake and the Neverland Pirates are terrible. How come no one's put replacing them into consideration?
If anyone can replace the poor pics with good ones, I'd appreciate it. Much as I want to try myself, it's not easy.
Over the years, certain Disney shows have been based on movies such as Aladdin and Big Hero 6.
Examples of those programs include Aladdin, The Legend of Tarzan, and Big Hero 6: The Series.
This is the place to name a couple of Disney flicks you wish had its own TV show.
Here are some I think would work.
- Frozen - Just imagine Anna, Elsa, Olaf, and the gang going on new adventures and meeting new friends and taking down new enemies.
- Wreck-It Ralph - Just imagine new digital adventures for Ralph and Vanellope.
Feel free to name any movie you'd like to see made into a TV show.
Question: Has there ever been a song you consider the best and a song you consider the worst?
This is the blog where you, the Radio Disney Junior fan, get to name a song you find (as Ron Stoppable says) "Badical" and a song you find (as Donald Duck would say) "exasperating".
Best RDJ songs:
- Be Our Guest - This song is beyond amazing.
- Friend Like Me - Very catchy.
- We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Much as I love Queen's versions of both songs, the version with Mickey and his friends singing is even better.
- Stand By Me - The Timon and Pumbaa version is beyond epic. I often sync it with the Tigger and Eeyore video with that song.
Worst RDJ songs:
- The Elegant Captain Hook - It's not just the fact that sound is actually included in th…
Recently, I found out these classic Disney cartoons have been added to the iTunes store: DuckTales, TaleSpin, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers and Jungle Cubs.
This may or may not be the right place to ask but has the "Closed Captioning" been changed? When I ask that, I mean "Have the words been changed into lowercase letters like in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse beginning with Mickey's Big Band Concert or Marvel shows like Avengers Assemble or are the words in uppercase for Double C in tact?"
For those with Apple mobile devices, see if you can find out for yourself and then answer.
As you know, there are three Disney comic franchises: Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, Mickey Mouse, and Uncle Scrooge.
Not that I have a problem with how they work on it, but some twists wouldn't hurt.
These are the 4 changes I would make if it was possible:
1. Give Donald Duck a happy ending - I know he's always stuck with all the bad luck as the old theme song goes but wouldn't it be great to see him be a lucky duck, a relieved duck, and a "Oh, happy day!" duck?
2. Add human characters - I know the Mickey Mouse universe usually consists of animals portrayed as four-fingered bipeds but I'd like to see some five-fingered humans in the comics once in a blue moon.
3. Include modern technology - I'm sure you all know what I mean. YouTube (a spoof o…