Question: Has there ever been a song you consider the best and a song you consider the worst?
This is the blog where you, the Radio Disney Junior fan, get to name a song you find (as Ron Stoppable says) "Badical" and a song you find (as Donald Duck would say) "exasperating".
Best RDJ songs:
- Be Our Guest - This song is beyond amazing.
- Friend Like Me - Very catchy.
- We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Much as I love Queen's versions of both songs, the version with Mickey and his friends singing is even better.
- Stand By Me - The Timon and Pumbaa version is beyond epic. I often sync it with the Tigger and Eeyore video with that song.
Worst RDJ songs:
- The Elegant Captain Hook - It's not just the fact that sound is actually included in this song. The instrumental parts make it even more ear piercing. No offense to fans of this song.
- I've Got a Dream - Not terrible, but not that great from my point of view, either.
- Cereal - Definitely not worth listening to, especially with the "Yay" part at the end.
- So to Be One of Us - Big time no to this song.
Feel free to say which Radio Disney Junior songs are the best and which are the worst.