She used to believe that magic was not a thing and only believed in books and logic. When the Shadow War occurred, she later became very interested in learning about magic and the Shadow Realm.
Violet is a smart and fun girl. She likes to review books at the library. She is not the most emotive, IE her monotone voice due to her stoic nature.
Violet is a guest star in the episode "Friendship Hates Magic!". She befriends Webby Vanderquack and knows that she goes on adventures with Scrooge McDuck. Lena thinks that she is a knockoff version of herself. However, they both work together to save Webby. At the end of the episode, Violet and Webby bring Lena back and all of the girls become best friends.
Lena used to dislike Violet and tries to warn Webby about her. However she was stuck inside Webby's shadow. Violet and Webby help free Lena from the shadow world and they all become friends. Lena even becomes Violet's adopted sister.
When Violet first met Webby she knew who she was from Scrooge Mcduck's adventures. She has a sleepover at the mansion and goes over a book about the shadow world. Violet helps bring Lena back to life. The girls soon become good friends.
Violet becomes good friends with Huey, Dewey, and Louie. She has a sleepover with them and they go on an adventure together.
Violet and Scrooge are on good terms. Violet helps fight the moon invaders.
- Her name is based on her speces; a very large hummingbird native to southern Mexico and Central America as far south as Costa Rica and western Panama.
- Her dry bookish personality is based off of character Egon Spengler from the film Ghostbusters (1984). 
- ↑ https://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/189053251331/i-know-its-been-said-violet-has-two-dads-will-we
- ↑ https://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/184909486961/what-was-the-inspiration-for-voilets-personality#notes
- ↑ https://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/188608774951/hey-frank-im-going-to-be-honest-with-you-i-do