Raven has a problem with her visions, and considers having them removed permanently. Meanwhile, Chelsea tries to sell Champignon shampoo and Dr. Sleevemore tries to figure out the source of Raven's messed up visions. While watching the flashback episodes from previous episodes, Dr. Sleevemore is curious about what caused Raven to swell up in "Chef-Man and Raven" before the flashback ends. Raven answers she ate a mushroom as she is super allergic.
Dr. Sleevemore finds out the cause of Raven's messed up visions is the Champignon shampoo Chelsea has been selling. In reality, "Champignon" is French for "mushroom." The shampoo seeped through her scalp and has been making part of her brain have weird visions due to her allergic reaction.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter (absent)
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- The episode has a scene from the next episode as the season finale. This is a display error since the episode only aired ten days after this episode - this is due to the episodes not airing in production order.
- The title is a spoof on the Mission: Impossible film series.