Walt Disney Animation Canada, Inc. (WDAC) was a Canadian animation production company and subsidiary of Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Animation Canada was opened in January 1996 to tap Canada's animator pool and produce direct-to-video. Industry Canada rules were dispensed by the Canadian Government with a multi-year commitment from Disney for the company.
WDAC produced in 1997 Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas then worked with Australia and Japan subcontractors on Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World. In fall 1999, Animation Canada stopped work on Peter and Jane, a Peter Pan sequel original designed as its first theatrical release but was changed to a video release. In Spring 2000, due to weak financial performance, Animation Canada was closed. With Canada's closure, work on Peter and Jane was moved to the Australia and Japan units.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997)
- Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World (1998)
- The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (1998)
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas (1999)
- The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000)
- Return to Never Land (2002)
- Mickey Mouse Works (1999–2000)
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Walt Disney Animation Canada. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|