The Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection (Walt Disney Coleccion Maestra in Spanish and Collection Chefs-d'œuvre de Walt Disney in French-Canadian) was a line of VHS tapes and Laserdiscs released by Walt Disney Home Video from 1994 to 1999., 2017 Similar to the Walt Disney Classics line that preceded it, it consisted mainly of Disney Animated Features, along with a few live-action/animated hybrid films. Spanish versions were also released.
Of note, the series featured the first home video releases of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Aristocats, Oliver & Company, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Melody Time, The Black Cauldron, Mulan, and The Fox and the Hound.
- Some early copies of the Pocahontas VHS contained the 1989 Walt Disney Classics opening logo instead of the opening logo of its respective video line.
- The videotapes of Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Old Yeller (1997 Film Classics Collection release), and early copies of the 60th anniversary edition of Pinocchio contain the opening logo for the video line at the start, despite the fact that those videos were not part of the line. Pinocchio was most likely planned to be released in the Masterpiece Collection for fall 1999. A tape master was prepared, but was quickly aborted when the series ended; however, early copies of the 60th Anniversary edition still contained the early master with the Masterpiece Collection logo.
- In the 1994 trailer for the video line, Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and The Fox and the Hound are shown among the many clips shown, but a Masterpiece Collection VHS was never released for those films. This is because the films were in moratorium during the series' run.
- Some tapes from 1995-1996 had the Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection logo, but with the 1992 variation of the Walt Disney Classics music. The logo also shines twice on this variant. It also shows up on most (if not all) 1996-1999, January 2017 non-VHS releases in the line, including laserdiscs such as Peter Pan and Hercules, and the 1998 DVD release of Mary Poppins.
- Surprisingly, the Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection logo was shown on 1996 French Canadian VHS tapes of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and The Aristocats, and on the Toy Story 1997 DTS Laserdisc.
- Some tapes in this VHS series did not have the Walt Disney Masterpiece Collection logo ident. These include early printings of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (to have the 1986 WDHV logo instead because the WDMC logo wasn't completed yet at the time), The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, and early printings of The Black Cauldron. However, the laserdisc had the WDMC logo and the THX logo.
- Some tapes from 1997-1999 were THX certified. Such tapes were advertised as "Fully Restored Limited Edition" on either their VHS covers and/or their VHS trailers beforehand.
- Mary Poppins is, thus far, the only title to have had a DVD released in the series because it was still part of the collection at the time.