"Wand to Wand" is the second segment of the seventeenth episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It premiered on August 1, 2016 alongside "Star vs. Echo Creek", and is the second segment of the fourth episode in the second season.
Ludo, along with Bald Eagle and Giant Spider, approaches a bar filled entirely with rats. He asks for porridge, but the bartender disrespectfully gives him a bowl of mud and crud in it. Ludo attempts to threaten the bartender with his newly acquired half wand, but nothing happens. He is mocked and promptly thrown out of the bar much to his confusion. Back on Earth, Star is building numerous Mewni warships in bottles when Marco reminds her that she needs to take out the trash before his parents get home. Unaware of her wand briefly turning green, Star insolently conjures Cloudy to clean up the trash, but he comes out green and acting lethargic, much to her confusion. She goes to Glossaryck, who has a headache with his head spilling pink glitter, for advice on what his happening with her wand. However, he accuses her of being the problem and offers no solutions, much to her chagrin.
Ludo wanders in the desert with Eagle and Spider wondering why his wand will not work. When Spider attempts to take the wand from him, it fires a bolt of energy. Ludo attempts to do it again, but Eagle lifts him up and tosses him away, causing the wand to once again fire off energy. He repeatedly hurts himself and has Spider and Eagle toss him around so that he can get a grasp of the wand. Meanwhile, Marco calls Star downstairs when it becomes apparent that Cloudy is acting up by dumping trash everywhere and wrecking the house. Star and Marco try to get him to stop, but he ignores them and tells them to chill. When Star fires energy at him, Cloudy suddenly gets angry and grows; turning into a terrible storm above the house.
Ludo returns to the bar where he openly demands the mud from the bartender. After devouring it whole, he punches the bartender and beckons the other rats to come and fight him. He eventually fires off a destructive blast that succeeds in defeating the rats. At home, Star tries firing more blasts that Cloudy, but makes it worse. When Marco gets sucked up, Star is suddenly overcome with new energy that turns her magic pink again and rescues Marco and turns Cloudy back to normal. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz return, aghast at the damage. Everyone pitches in to clean the house with Star deciding to set her wand aside for once. Back at the bar, Ludo asks menacingly for porridge.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Jeffrey Tambor as Glossaryck
- Alan Tudyk as Ludo
- Dee Bradley Baker as Mewnian Rats, Bald eagle, Giant spider
- Eric Bauza as Cloudy
- Artt Butler as Rafael Diaz
- Nia Vardalos as Angie Diaz
- Mr. and Mrs. Diaz are shown to be pretty accepting of the damages to their house, most likely after the numerous other things that have happened to them and Marco.
- It is revealed that the two halves of the wand can affect each other in numerous ways.
- This is not just the last episode of this series, but also the very last program in general, to air on Disney Channel Asia prior to that channel's official closure on October 1, 2021.
- August 25, 2016 (United Kingdom and Ireland)
- November 2, 2016 (Israel)
- November 10, 2016 (Italy)
- November 20, 2016 (Japan)
- December 9, 2016 (Southeast Asia)
- December 14, 2016 (Latin America)
- January 5, 2017 (Poland)
- February 9, 2017 (Spain)
- September 28, 2017 (Portugal)
- February 10, 2018 (Philippines)