|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Walt Disney Company or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Originally announced as a trackless ride named Wandering Oaken's Dancing Sleighs (Traditional Chinese: 奧肯魔法雪橇) similar to Aquatopia, plans have shifted and Wandering Oaken's attraction is set to instead be a roller coaster similar to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
On 22 November 2016, the Walt Disney Company and the Hong Kong Government announced plans for a multi-year, HK$10.9 billion expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland. The proposed expansion includes Arendelle: World of Frozen, Stark Expo Hong Kong, Castle of Magical Dreams, multiple new attractions, and live entertainment.
Guests will also had venture across the bridge to explore the neighboring forest. They will enjoy an exciting family thrill ride that traverses the natural landscape, built by Oaken for this special occasion. Whatever discoveries and experiences guests enjoy, they will find that Arendelle offers countless opportunities for surprise and delight during this kingdom-wide celebration.
- ↑ "CONFIRMED: Hong Kong Disneyland Removing Original Castle, Announces Frozen & MARVEL Themed Lands w/ Original Rides".
- ↑ Sun, Nikki; Tsang, Emily. "Frozen and Marvel superhero attractions to boost Hong Kong Disneyland in HK$11 billion expansion", South China Morning Post. Retrieved on 22 November 2016.
- ↑ Barnes, Brooks (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland, Seeking Return to Profit, Plans $1.4 Billion Upgrade", The New York Times.
- ↑ Miller, Daniel (November 22, 2016). "Hong Kong Disneyland in line for a $1.4-billion expansion, adding a 'Frozen' themed land in a bid to boost growth", Los Angeles Times.
- ↑ "Hong Kong Disneyland Set for Multi-Year Transformation with All-New Attractions and Entertainment". news-en.hongkongdisneyland.com. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Retrieved on 22 November 2016.
- ↑ "Multi-Year Expansion of Hong Kong Disneyland Announced by The Walt Disney Company and Hong Kong Government". www.edmontonjournal.com. CNW Group Retrieved on 22 November 2016.
- ↑ Ng, Ellie (22 November 2016). "Disneyland to receive HK$5.8 billion in gov’t funds to expand park", Hong Kong Free Press.