"Water Way to Go" is the twelfth episode of Darkwing Duck (and notably the first episode in production order).
After learning of the death of another S.H.U.S.H. agent, J. Gander Hooter sends Darkwing Duck and Launchpad McQuack to meet the Oilrabia's Princess. After a big feast, Launchpad and Darkwing Duck are going to get the message. After seeing Darkwing, Steelbeak uses the weather device to activate the sandstorms. After walking in the desert, Darkwing and Launchpad found themselves in the the F.O.W.L.'s fleet construction site, only to be caught by Eggmen. Steelbeak reveals his plans to flood Oilrabia with his weather machine and attacking by sea but Launchpad and Darkwing are able to stop Steelbeak's plans in the nick of time and save the princess.
- Jim Cummings - Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard, Camel Herders, Eggman
- Ron Feinberg - Agent Grizzlikof
- Danny Mann - J. Gander Hooter
- Terry McGovern - Launchpad
- Rob Paulsen - Steelbeak
- Kath Soucie - Princess
- According to production order, this episode came first in production order, which may explain the 3rd absence of Gosalyn and Drake's house.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Steelbeak.
- This is the first episode where the animation is done by Kennedy Cartoons.
- Due to this there are many scenes where the characters (most notably Vladimir Gryzlikoff, Launchpad McQuack and Darkwing Duck himself) are off-model.
Home video releases
- Darkwing Duck: Volume 1