A Problem at a Distance May Be a Solution Up Close.
- The title is based off two different terms, (verb) "tested" and (verb) "approves", often used in advertising.
- The weather satellite is named after Lloyd Dobler, a fictional character in the 1989 movie Say Anything….
- For the second time, Howard gets a job at a McFist-owned place, the first time being in "McSatchlé".
- Randy wears his hood while he's at McFist Industries, which is quite a while in comparison to his brief hood-wearing moments in "McFists of Fury" and "Sorcerer in Love".
- The Messenger appears as a window washer that Randy as the Ninja lands near.
- The fate of Howard's McFistPad from "Raiders of the Lost Nomicon" is seen in this episode.
- The Robo-Ape receptionist from "Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes" reappears in this episode.
- There is a painting in Howard's house that is of where viceroy had vacationed at the end of "Monster Dump".
- When Howard uses the mcstove, it makes a strange noise which is actually used in an obscure Gamecube game Kirby Air Ride when the rides boost.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|