"Weirder Things" is the fifth episode of the second season of the Disney Channel series Raven's Home, and the eighteenth episode of the series overall. It aired on July 3, 2018. It was written by Antonia March & Jacqueline McKinley and directed Eric Dean Seaton.
The kids win tickets to attend a special season premiere screening of their favorite TV show, and need Raven to take them. She agrees if they leave her completely alone during her home appointment with her hairstylist, Dreamweaver, who brings along her own surprise, her sister's precocious child, Power.
- The title of the episode refers to the family's favourite show Weirder Things, a parody of the Netflix series Stranger Things.
- The Topsy Turvy was a parody of The Upside Down, a location featured in Stranger Things, and the Nerdidorken was a parody of the Demigorgon, a creature within the series.
- This episode was originally titled "Weave Me Alone".
- While looking for different weaves to try on, Raven brings out three, which she has named after celebrities.
- The first is called Whoopi, a reference to Whoopi Goldberg. Raven-Symoné was a co-host of Whoopi Goldberg on The View.
- The second is named after Rihanna, and the third is named after Nicki Minaj. As a reference to the pop singer, Raven is shown twerking with the blonde wig, something Minaj is known for.
- Raven's code word was "home skillet biscuit", something she said at various times in That's So Raven.