Where's My Mickey? was a game app based on Mickey Mouse, and a spin-off of Where's My Water?. It was released on the App Store on June 19, 2013 and was available for over 4 years, finally being removed from the appstores on December 16, 2017.
See Where's My Water.
This game has similar elements to the game it was based off of, with Stars replacing Swampy's rubber ducks and a strange red bubbly fluid replacing poison water. Other new elements and features appear in the game:
- Clouds - Clouds float still in the air and can store water, but only a finite amount determined by the size of the cloud. Any excess water will pass through them without interaction. Any red fluid that touches a cloud will erode the cloud, but not the stored water inside, unless the size of the cloud would cause an excess amount of water to be stored in said cloud. Can be moved by wind and pulled in by vacuums.
- Wind - Wind appears alongside clouds. This type of wind only interacts with clouds. It pushes clouds in the same direction as its air flow, which can be manipulated by the rock, erasing dirt, and activating mechanisms to change its path.
- The red fluid that replaces poison water can now permanently disable water switches and vacuums.
- Plants - Plants appear in the episode "Growing Pains", and act as a wall. They shoot out of rock and, if fed water anywhere on the plant, they will extend in the direction they are growing until they reach a limit, indicated by a sudden stop and the plant sprouting flowers. They will wilt and retract into nothingness if fed red fluid, in a similar reverse way as with feeding them water.
- Vacuum - Vacuums debut in "A Glass Half Empty", and produce air to wither suck or blow clouds in the flow direction. If the vacuum can suck a cloud into it, it will force it through its blowing pair. Like switches, red fluid can permanently disable vacuums.
- Perry and Swampy make a cameo at the beach with Mickey in the trailer.
- Casey Junior also makes a cameo at the beach.
- This is by far the only time Bret Iwan provides Mickey's voice for a Mickey Mouse series rather than Chris Diamantopoulos voicing him in the actual show.
- When Life Gives You Lemons
- Fanning the Flames
- Growing Pains
- A Glass Half Empty!
- The Menace of Venice
- Van Goofy
- Ship Wrecked
- It's a Big World After All
When Life Gives You Lemons
- Exploding Beach Ball (Mickey 1-4)
- Head Trapping Bucket (Mickey 1-6)
- Daisy's "Sunglasses" (Mickey 1-10)