Old Corona is being rebuilt and Angry and Red have returned. They have decided to retire from their lives as thieves and permanently settle down in Corona. However, Red doesn't seem that excited about their idea, and would rather stay in their old tree house in the woods, but Angry won't listen. While inspecting Old Corona's progress, a shepherd rushes over to Rapunzel with news that something has been terrorizing all livestock in the kingdom. Nobody knows what it is but it has all the sheep flocks running scared. Rapunzel and her friends begin investigating and discover what appears to be wolf prints. However, the prints are bigger than a regular wolf, and the tracks aren't side by side, meaning it walks on two feet. So it could not be a wolf. Just then they notice something lurking in the woods. Rapunzel, Eugene and Lance chase after it. Rapunzel captures the unknown stalker with her hair, who turns out to be a tracker named Captain Creighton.
At the castle, Creighton explains that she is hunting a werewolf which happens to be in Corona. According to her book, the wolf's curse travels the globe in search of hosts who harbors suppressed rage. It inhabits that person's body and turns him or her into a werewolf whenever there is a full moon. Creighton plans to find the werewolf and destroy it. Rapunzel protests, stating since one of her subjects is a werewolf, she won't let Creighton cause harm to that person. After throwing Creighton out, Rapunzel makes a plan to find the wolf first and try to help it in any way. She hopes to do this quietly and avoid causing panic, but the whole kingdom quickly becomes aware of the werewolf and freaks out.
According to Creighton's book, a werewolf in its human form has a blue paw shaped mark known as "the mark of the wolf", which is found somewhere on the person's hands, arms or face. Since the curse feeds on someone with suppressed rage, they just have to find someone who harbors seated anger. During her investigation, Rapunzel begins to suspect that Monty is the werewolf, especially when she notices the blue mark on him. During the night, Rapunzel, Eugene and Lance follow him, and when they suspect he's fleeing they chase after him on Maximus and Fidella. When they catch up with him, he explains the "mark" was only paint from renovations and he's not the wolf, pointing out the full moon is out and he hasn't grown any fur or fangs.
In Old Corona, people are in panic because the werewolf is attacking the village. Creighton arrives at the scene with her crossbow. the werewolf flees into the woods and Rapunzel goes after it. However, the werewolf soon chases after her and corners her. It is at this point that Rapunzel realizes the werewolf is actually Red when she notices her necklace around the beast's neck. With Angry's help, they find Red hiding in their old tree house. She has the mark of the wolf on left cheek. It turns out about a month ago when Angry decided they should move to Corona, Red went for a walk after she wouldn't listen to her wishes to stay in the woods. During that night, Red stumbled upon the werewolf curse which offered her an opportunity to be heard, using her concealed anger to get what she wants. So, she gave in.
Creighton's book happens to have a ritual that can get rid of the curse. They carry out the ritual on Janis Point during the full moon, but as they cast the incantations, Red halts everything, saying she doesn't want to get rid of the wolf. Then she lets out her feelings and frustrations of everyone saying whats best for her and how she longs to be heard and make decisions for herself. Just then, Creighton shows up and reveals there is no ritual that can get rid of the curse. She only added that in the book as a ruse to lure werewolf out. Suddenly, Red transforms into the werewolf and flees into the woods.
Creighton goes after Red, but she quickly overpowers the hunter and has her at her mercy. However, she is stopped by Angry who apologizes for not listening to her and promises to do better. This enables Red to return to her senses and lets Creighton go, who flees. The next day, Angry and Red move back into their newly rebuilt and expanded tree house after coming to a compromise between each other.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Vivian Vencer as Angry/Kiera
- Ruby Jay as Red/Catalina
- Artemis Pebdani as Captain Creighton
- Richard Kind as Monty
- Susanne Blakeslee as Old Lady Crowley
- Jennifer Veal as Enchanted Girl
- Angry and Red return to Corona in this episode. They also have brand new outfits and hairstyles from this episode forward.
- It's revealed that Angry and Red's real names are Kiera and Catalina.
- This title is a reference to the song "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" from The Three Little Pigs.
- There are references to the fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood", like Rapunzel saying to the werewolf "My, what big teeth you have." and the identity of the werewolf being the girl nicknamed Red.
- Rapunzel's line "Best hug ever" is a nod to her line "Best day ever!" in Tangled.
- Eugene and Lance recall the events of "Painter's Block".
- Red is shown to be still wearing the leaf necklace she received from Angry in "Vigor the Visionary".
- The Egyptian jackal-headed god Anubis appears on a page of the Lycanthrope book.
- Captain Creighton who voiced by Artemis Pebdani, also voice Gramma Alice from "Big City Greens".