- The title may be a pun on the 1982 sci-fi film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Running Gag:
- Whoopee constantly saying "Well, yeah!"
- McFist doesn't really care about Whoopee.
- In the part where Randy in the NinjaNomicon with the lesson after Randy doing his dance of the famous Kpop dance move of "Gangnam Style" from PSY.
- This episode shows that Whoopee is an animatronic animal made by Viceroy.
- Principal Slimovitz's first name is revealed to be Irving.
- This episode contains a short called "Never Blame a Fart on Whoopee" as an outtake.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.