Mickey and Minnie’s wish to live happily ever after (along with everyone else's wishes), are put in danger after Pete steals all the coins from the wishing well.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Snow White (cameo)
- Forest Animals
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Paul Rudish - Bashful
- Several Disney songs were referenced in the short - "I'm Wishing", "A Spoonful of Sugar", "When You Wish Upon a Star", "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes", and "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo".
- When Mickey and Minnie walk on the bridge to the Wishing Well, Tomorrowland can be seen in the background (most notably, Space Mountain and the Astro Orbiter). This is a possible reference to the wishing well in Snow White Grotto at Disneyland.
- Goofy dresses up as Trader Sam, a character from the Jungle Cruise attraction.
- Unlike the other dwarfs, Dopey places a button in the Well rather than a coin.
- The sinister trees from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs can be briefly seen when Minnie trips over Sleepy.
- This is the first short that features Pete wearing his trademark outfit for the series, first seen in production art.